• 12(current)
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)
Great news. I'm really looking forward to the new OpenELEC release... which is my polite way of saying I'm fidgeting anxiously, checking the thread hourly in the hopes of being able to load it on my new NUC tonight!

Big Grin. Can't wait.
Thanks for all the hard work garbear!!!
latest windows build is working great for me.

One question, is there a way to add fanart (as background) when you highlight a game file? Without messing with RCB or AL, which i really dont like.

And don't forget those donation links Big Grin

thanks
I'm working on OpenELEC builds now. First I'll try to get 3.2.4 builds out. Next I'll get OE Master builds out. If I can't get 3.2.4 to compile (a possibility), then it'll just be OE Master builds.

XBMC Gotham is branching for Beta 1 a week after PR3998 is merged (very near future). Now that I have a stable OE build environment set up, I'll stay current with each Beta as it's released.
(2014-02-18, 00:14)garbear Wrote: I'm working on OpenELEC builds now. First I'll try to get 3.2.4 builds out. Next I'll get OE Master builds out. If I can't get 3.2.4 to compile (a possibility), then it'll just be OE Master builds.

XBMC Gotham is branching for Beta 1 a week after PR3998 is merged (very near future). Now that I have a stable OE build environment set up, I'll stay current with each Beta as it's released.

Great news. Thanks! Smile
The keymap.xml link is not working anymore.
Would the file fix the fast-forward issue i'm having with my x360 controller?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something but when I got to use Rom Collection Browser on the windows build in the first post it asks what emulator to use and then shows my f drive and sysrestore and then I can't continue. Am I using the wrong build or something?
(2014-02-18, 00:14)garbear Wrote: I'm working on OpenELEC builds now. First I'll try to get 3.2.4 builds out. Next I'll get OE Master builds out. If I can't get 3.2.4 to compile (a possibility), then it'll just be OE Master builds.

Any chance we can stay up to date with windows beta's too? Tried to compile all my own stuff but got lost.

Thanks for all the hardwork!
I started to rebase on Gotham B1 and things were going smoothly until... STRING CONFLICTS!!! both retroplayer and some minor beta 1 bugfix lay claim to the same string IDs, which means much work on my part because I didn't stick to a reserved block of string IDs. I started to fix this, and immediately got sidetracked by two different sub-projects. One is a re-write of the joystick API, which means less complexity and fewer bugs. The other is a super secret new API that I'm almost finished with, which means something unbelievably cool is coming in the very near future. It might take me a while to drudge through the rebase, but don't assume other cool things aren't happening in its place Wink
(2014-03-12, 06:59)garbear Wrote: I started to rebase on Gotham B1 and things were going smoothly until... STRING CONFLICTS!!! both retroplayer and some minor beta 1 bugfix lay claim to the same string IDs, which means much work on my part because I didn't stick to a reserved block of string IDs. I started to fix this, and immediately got sidetracked by two different sub-projects. One is a re-write of the joystick API, which means less complexity and fewer bugs. The other is a super secret new API that I'm almost finished with, which means something unbelievably cool is coming in the very near future. It might take me a while to drudge through the rebase, but don't assume other cool things aren't happening in its place Wink

I'm excited.
@garbear, I love that I have no idea what any of this means, and yet I can STILL feel the good vibes coming off your post! Stoked for the future of this project!
(2014-03-12, 06:59)garbear Wrote: I started to rebase on Gotham B1 and things were going smoothly until... STRING CONFLICTS!!! both retroplayer and some minor beta 1 bugfix lay claim to the same string IDs, which means much work on my part because I didn't stick to a reserved block of string IDs. I started to fix this, and immediately got sidetracked by two different sub-projects. One is a re-write of the joystick API, which means less complexity and fewer bugs. The other is a super secret new API that I'm almost finished with, which means something unbelievably cool is coming in the very near future. It might take me a while to drudge through the rebase, but don't assume other cool things aren't happening in its place Wink

Sounds awesome! It's great how much work and effort you put into this! =)
super secret API... 'nuff said! Big Grin You're awesome!
is there a way to get better mame support ?
Full MAME support is a project I plan to take on over the next couple of months
(2014-03-14, 03:20)garbear Wrote: Full MAME support is a project I plan to take on over the next couple of months

Awesome
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)16