• 44(current)
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app
A lot of new features has been added to HTPC-Manager maybe the website should be updated as well.
(2014-03-13, 10:06)dhead Wrote: @styxit

Is psutils the only requirement for the new system status tab ?
It was working for me awhile on Arch Linux but after some system cleaning it stopped working ("Psutil is was not found on your system" <-- my English is bad but I believe this incorrect).
I've got no idea what package broke this feature (removed Calibre which got too many depends).

Found what was missing, the package python2-psutil (a little confusing with psutils and python-psutil), I've asked the maintainer to update the package with this info about optional depend.
(2014-03-15, 02:55)hellow Wrote: Looking for testers for of a tv remote to samsung tvs (smart tv).

https://github.com/Hellowlol/HTPC-Manager/tree/tv

The remote needs to be activated in the dashboard menu in addition to the settings.

What do you think?

*Power on does not work, since nic is off when the tv is turned off.

I can't use it, but it would be a great feature for someone with a Samsung/Smart.

Doesn't have to be enabled if you don't need it.

(2014-03-15, 02:55)hellow Wrote: Looking for testers for of a tv remote to samsung tvs (smart tv).

The remote needs to be activated in the dashboard menu in addition to the settings.

What do you think?

I can test this, when i get back in town in the next few days.
(2014-02-05, 11:05)styxit Wrote: Good news for all Headphone users: Someone started working on it! Not merged or finished yet, but work in progress.

The pull request is over a month old. Any news?

Added a tab with info about processes running on the computer. Its sorted on cpu usage and you can choose how many you want listed in the settings. Name null is windows specific, i could have removed it but ill rather know there is some system process slowing stuff down. Pr sendt.

https://github.com/Hellowlol/HTPC-Manage...stats-proc
That's a great start on the processes tab.

I've used webmin for 20 yrs and I want to add as many of it's funtions to the media server manager as I can. Here's what the interface looks like:

The main thing I want to do is kill/sighup processes.

I think psutil can do this.

It will be added later, i just need a safe way to add it. I think I'll add a new parameter that htpc-manager have to be started with for it to work.
(2014-03-17, 20:52)ylafont Wrote:

What do you think?

I can test this, when i get back in town in the next few days.

Great!
(2014-03-20, 10:50)hellow Wrote:
(2014-03-17, 20:52)ylafont Wrote: I can test this, when i get back in town in the next few days.

Greate!

Nothing came up for me.

is the Mac or IP address needed?

also, i am assuming it is the IP address of the TV correct?
The first is tv ip, 2nd is model name like 6300d. 3d is Mac adress to the nic on the computer thats runs htpc manager.

All the fields are required. Should work with mac in the settings.
(2014-03-20, 20:15)hellow Wrote: The first is tv ip, 2nd is model name like 6300d. 3d is Mac adress to the nic on the computer thats runs htpc manager.

I like it, Remote did not resemble actual device

To bad about "Power On" but power off works.
Not sure why to include HDMI button, Sources button works fine.
No "Smart" Button for smart interface access. TTX/MIX access smart menu.

Also, the HTPC main screen will need the ability to adjust where each of the Dashboard Items are placed. The remote is place on the bottom, which cause one the scroll often if the monitor is not in portrait mode.

(2014-03-20, 20:15)hellow Wrote: The first is tv ip, 2nd is model name like 6300d. 3d is Mac adress to the nic on the computer thats runs htpc manager.

You can 'steal' the code I pushed yesterday.

It allows you to add a placeholder and a description under the text form field.

It cuts down on confusion...and God knows these people are easily confused.

(2014-03-20, 22:16)ylafont Wrote:

I like it, Remote did not resemble actual device

To bad about "Power On" but power off works.
Not sure why to include HDMI button, Sources button works fine.
No "Smart" Button for smart interface access. TTX/MIX access smart menu.

Also, the HTPC main screen will need the ability to adjust where each of the Dashboard Items are placed. The remote is place on the bottom, which cause one the scroll often if the monitor is not in portrait mode.

Thanks for testing it. I'm glad you liked it. Ill see if i cant adjust the to the diffrent views i didnt even think about landscape. Yeah, i might have missed some buttons but i tried to make it as close as possible, it depends on the remote as well.

(2014-03-19, 02:43)MadClicker Wrote: That's a great start on the processes tab.

I've used webmin for 20 yrs and I want to add as many of it's funtions to the media server manager as I can. Here's what the interface looks like:

The main thing I want to do is kill/sighup processes.

I think psutil can do this.

https://github.com/Hellowlol/HTPC-Manage.../stats-cmd

There you go, it my first attempt to control functions etc.
start htpc-manager with --psutilcmd

psutil has terminal access, it can delete your entire hardrive if your doing something stupid.
(2014-03-21, 01:28)MadClicker Wrote:

You can 'steal' the code I pushed yesterday.

It allows you to add a placeholder and a description under the text form field.

It cuts down on confusion...and God knows these people are easily confused.

I recently added a issue about that. Thanks!
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] HTPC-Manager Beta, Manage XBMC, Sabnzbd, SickBeard with one app7