• 15(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
I updated and got it to work, but my times for my shows are out of wack. For Instance, it says tomorrow Arrow is on at 2:00pm, well that's not right, because where I live (mountain time) its on at 6pm on the CW. Is there a setting for this somewhere?
(2014-03-26, 01:27)baken1925 Wrote: I updated and got it to work, but my times for my shows are out of wack.
See what I said back in comment 201. Fortunately the addon folks have fixed the issue that caused the missing timezone tar file, which means that 6.0.7 will have this fixed up (though the timezone on a show won't get fixed up until its episode data changes or you do a reset update).

..wayne..
(2014-03-26, 04:53)WayneD Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 01:27)baken1925 Wrote: I updated and got it to work, but my times for my shows are out of wack.
See what I said back in comment 201. Fortunately the addon folks have fixed the issue that caused the missing timezone tar file, which means that 6.0.7 will have this fixed up (though the timezone on a show won't get fixed up until its episode data changes or you do a reset update).

..wayne..

Great man, thanks!
(2014-03-25, 00:51)WayneD Wrote: The only thing related to TV Next-Aired in Confluence is the skin-override that they provide for the Monday-week TV Guide. If you want info about upcoming shows to appear as you browse through the shows, you might try searching around to see if a modded Confluence skins meet your needs. One possibility is Confluence Modified, but it doesn't seem to be ready for Gotham just yet.
Thank you for the reply. I noticed that quite a few skins are "incompatible" with Gotham at the moment!
My favorite skin for clean TV and Movie views is Amber. I would really like to add the next aired info while browsing the TV shows.
Anyway, thanks for a great addon!!!
I switched over to Aeon MQ5 recently with the various show/episode lists set to "right list" (lets lots of art show through) and the play-mode furniture set to not center scroll. That gives me a nice "in progress" display for the home tv shows (if you select it) and good next-aired integration. Ace is similar (and less heavy) but I didn't like the inability to specify a minimal furniture mode in the pause screens, and I found the in-progress display was slightly clunkier too (e.g. no arrow-key wrap-around to the left).
(2014-03-19, 05:48)WayneD Wrote:
(2014-03-17, 22:10)jenn9376 Wrote: I am running Gotham Beta2 with Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9 skin and TV Show Next Aired 6.0.4. [...]
But when I go to the TV Show information all the TV Shows have an "Ended" status:
Hmm, I wonder if that is something that the skin is doing differently than other skins? I'm going to snag that skin and see if I can duplicate the issue. You might try using Aeon MQ5 and see if things are working using that skin, which would help to pinpoint where something is going wrong.

..wayne..

So I had XBMC running all day today and when I came back from work everything was magically working! All shows are properly updated and all icons are displayed correctly. I guess that it never finished scanning all of my shows since I never had XBMC running for more than a few hours... My database is quite big (7TB) and every time I ran the add-on manually it started from the beginning and usually gave me fetch errors. Now everything is working fine and whenever I select TV Guide it simply displays all the shows without starting the scan again Big Grin

I have one question though, how can I switch to this view?
(2014-03-25, 07:41)warlion Wrote: Image
I remember in an earlier version there was an option on the left side menu (to chose either 1 or 2) but now that option doesn't seem to be there...

When I enter the add-on screen, all the fonts are white (even though in my skin I use red font color). Also, I don't seem to get much info about previous or next episodes and the days of the week on the left are gone too. Finally, instead of "TV Guide" on top left I get "Videos":

It should be more like this (this is a screenshot I posted a few weeks ago when everything was displayed correctly):
(2014-03-17, 22:10)jenn9376 Wrote: Image
Or this:
(2014-03-25, 07:41)warlion Wrote: Image
How can I make it look like it used to?
you need to go to the script settings and enable "Start the TV Guide week based on today instead of monday" and update the last version of my ANG mod
(2014-03-26, 23:25)warlion Wrote: you need to go to the script settings and enable "Start the TV Guide week based on today instead of monday" and update the last version of my ANG mod

Hello!

I already had that enabled and I'm running Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9.6 (I grabbed the latest update a few days ago).
(2014-03-27, 00:51)jenn9376 Wrote: Hello!
I already had that enabled and I'm running Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9.6 (I grabbed the latest update a few days ago).
can you do a debug log
(2014-03-27, 01:09)warlion Wrote: can you do a debug log
Here it is:

http://pastebin.com/rVU6G2cD
its like you dont had the varibles.xml
01:09:58 T:4180 WARNING: Label Formating: $VAR[TvGuideVarTxtScript] is not defined

what system OS, xbmc version are you using?
(2014-03-26, 23:18)jenn9376 Wrote: So I had XBMC running all day today and when I came back from work everything was magically working! All shows are properly updated and all icons are displayed correctly.
Excellent! The latest released version came with a fix for large collections which makes it possible to continue where it left off after an error (instead of starting over). That was most likely the biggest reason for your woes. I also discovered just yesterday that the backend proc (which provides current-show info to the skin) wasn't clearing enough of the old values when switching between shows, so all the "ended" values you were seeing was probably due to you visiting a show that had that info and then visiting some shows that didn't have any info, so those no-info shows got the bleed-through info from the last good show. The fix for that will be in a future release (but you don't need to worry about that now that things have finally updated).

..wayne..
I'm running XBMC Gotham Beta 2 on Windows 8 (32 bit). I noticed in my variables.xml there were references to script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml only and not script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml. From what I have figured, TVGuide2 is used when Today view is selected so I just grabbed the latest variables.xml from git and it's working great now! And I finally got the labels to work over the show status image Big Grin

Thank you so so much!

Also can you let me know how I can get the other view (with the boxes instead of the one in my screenshot)?

Thanks for all your help so far!
(2014-03-27, 01:54)jenn9376 Wrote: I'm running XBMC Gotham Beta 2 on Windows 8 (32 bit). I noticed in my variables.xml there were references to script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml only and not script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml. From what I have figured, TVGuide2 is used when Today view is selected so I just grabbed the latest variables.xml from git and it's working great now! And I finally got the labels to work over the show status image Big Grin

Thank you so so much!

Also can you let me know how I can get the other view (with the boxes instead of the one in my screenshot)?

Thanks for all your help so far!

it looks that you dont had the last version 4.1.9.6 try downloading from the git the master and extract it on your
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.Aeon-Nox-Gotham

https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9

as the original with the left to open the menu to change views

sorry Wayne to populate your post with this problem i apologize
One HTPC working, the other isn't. Both with Gotham beta 2 and both running Windows 7.

Here is my log
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=159795

Thanks
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8