Release XBMC 13.0 Gotham – The Beta 2 We Deserve
This XBMC 13 Beta 2 working great on Minix X7 (fw:008) streaming from a NAS Synology DS-214 via NFS on a Samsung Non-Smart TV.

Things to report:
1. Sometimes the remote from my Phone does not connect.
2. Sometimes library does not update when I update it manually by pressing Update Library

Thanks!
Hi,
Wonderful work you are doing with this xbmc.

Why http://mpc-hc.org/ is perfect at displaying a smooth video & sound with any movie but when I try to watch the same movie on xbmc it has some problems with gitters in the sound (alpha & beta1 was the worst sound ever)?
and in video i think its working ok for now.
(in 13 it had many but the last version "beta2" is the best of Gotham. If I remember correct 12 had no problems with sound, still... not sure)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=157000

Cheers.
(2014-03-24, 18:12)ymca Wrote: Hi,
Wonderful work you are doing with this xbmc.

Why http://mpc-hc.org/ is perfect at displaying a smooth video & sound with any movie but when I try to watch the same movie on xbmc it has some problems with gitters in the sound (alpha & beta1 was the worst sound ever)?
and in video i think its working ok for now.
(in 13 it had many but the last version "beta2" is the best of Gotham. If I remember correct 12 had no problems with sound, still... not sure)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=157000

Cheers.

Check your audio settings and check out: windows audio (wiki)
At the amd HDMI I see just stereo.
I guess its because its connected to my TV but I use my "creative sb audigy 4" for analog 5.1 sound with my movies viewing.

In "supported formats" tab I can see in the settings just:
max number of channels - 2
bit depths - 16bit, 20bit
sample rates - 32, 44.1, 48
encoded formats - Dolby Digital

In "advanced" tab the sample rate is at the highest - 48000.

I am using this driver:
http://forums.creative.com/showthread.php?t=698949
It would be nice to have a now playing screen pressing the tab key when playing music using the upnp "play using" function. Will this be added in a later gotham beta?
(2014-03-26, 13:59)ymca Wrote: At the amd HDMI I see just stereo.
I guess its because its connected to my TV but I use my "creative sb audigy 4" for analog 5.1 sound with my movies viewing.

In "supported formats" tab I can see in the settings just:
max number of channels - 2
bit depths - 16bit, 20bit
sample rates - 32, 44.1, 48
encoded formats - Dolby Digital

In "advanced" tab the sample rate is at the highest - 48000.

I am using this driver:
http://forums.creative.com/showthread.php?t=698949
If you want to use the audigy then don't set the audio to HDMI. Set the output device to the audigy.

(2014-03-27, 01:02)JoostXBMC Wrote: It would be nice to have a now playing screen pressing the tab key when playing music using the upnp "play using" function. Will this be added in a later gotham beta?
There will be no more features put into gotham, it's all bug fixing and polishing now.

But it is pretty hard to comprehend what you are even asking. Perhaps you should try posting something a bit more descriptive in the feature request subforum.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-03-27, 01:02)JoostXBMC Wrote: It would be nice to have a now playing screen pressing the tab key when playing music using the upnp "play using" function. Will this be added in a later gotham beta?

press "m" :)

For some reason the normal video fullscreen window won't work with "play using", but hopefully that will be fixed with v14.
I have a DTS/Dolby Digital capable receiver and have enabled AC3 passthrough in the audio settings and whenever I play any content I hear 2 digital static clicks before the audio kicks in. This didn't happen in Frodo.

Running on an Apple TV. I will post the full configuration and XBMC log when I get home.
Do I need to uninstall Frodo before upgrading to Gotham beta2?
Thanks!
No
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I had dts-hd master audio working in Frodo, but not in Gotham. Any thoughts on this?
debug log (wiki) and screenshot of audio settings (check them first, with expert level set).
Hi,
I´ve installed the Gotham in my Minix X7 and can´t get any 5.1 audio. Then I realize that the audio output configuration in the system menu, don´t give any choice regarding the audio output device!!! Is just me or it´s supposed to be like thatHuh
Not sure if this is just me or already been asked. I'm new to the community. First time installing XBMC on jailbreak US T-mobile iPhone 5s iOS 7.0.6 and it's a little hard since font is small cuz of the phone. But anyway, I have problem and would like to get help. After install v13 latest beta, touching the sub-menu is very tough. Like, going to Setting. System-->Setting. I had to press so many times on Setting for Setting to actually go into setting. Basically, almost all sub-menu. I even tried latest v12 and still the same.

thx
(2014-03-28, 12:05)jacfonso Wrote: Hi,
I´ve installed the Gotham in my Minix X7 and can´t get any 5.1 audio. Then I realize that the audio output configuration in the system menu, don´t give any choice regarding the audio output device!!! Is just me or it´s supposed to be like thatHuh

You need to change the settings level at the bottom left of the settings page.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.0 Gotham – The Beta 2 We Deserve2