• 2(current)
BOX
(2014-03-25, 17:17)Smobbo Wrote: Looks great!
Will give it a test drive when i get home.
Curious to see how it runs on a Raspberry Pi.

i've only seen the screenshots, so i might be asking something stupid, but anyhow...
Does it support skinwidget.service? To show in progress instead of recent on the homescreen?
Do you have a watched/unwatched tag for movies/shows/episodes?

I'll give some user feedback hopefully tonight! Smile

Yes, skin widgets service is supported, this is what is diplayed on the home screen. You can change the content under appearance--skin--settings. The available options are recent,recommended and random.

Yes there are watched and in progress tags
(2014-03-26, 16:12)iSiO Wrote: Hallo
I have 2 questions.
1. Is it possible to turn back time display?
Example:

2. Could you add the display of these icons in the menu?
Example
(Sorry for the quality, this is paint, but You know what I mean)
I find the current display of end time and system to be clearer then the previous version. So I wont revert it.

With regard to codec and resolution flags. I will check it out
Any plans for Tablet support? I really think the only thing needed would be universal 'back' and 'home' buttons.
I think Your skin is great - only two issuesSmile
1. Can You add "turn off computer" - I see only sleep mode and turn off XBMC
2. You use uppercase for titles and so on. There is problem with polish letters "ż ł ą ł ć ś ó ę" - they are not uppercase and it looks strage. "ZłOść" "WłąCZNIK" and so on.

Can You correct it?
(2014-03-27, 17:46)piernik Wrote: I think Your skin is great - only two issuesSmile
2. You use uppercase for titles and so on. There is problem with polish letters "ż ł ą ł ć ś ó ę" - they are not uppercase and it looks strage. "ZłOść" "WłąCZNIK" and so on.

Can You correct it?

For the power off problem , please look at this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136808

For the problem with the special characters, I dont know yet if there is a solution, I think this depends on the platform xbmc runs on
Another issue found (Gotham) you cannot choose/download subtitles, when you push up or down on the remote, it just skips through the video.

You can't select subtitles from the list...
@Watts
You first have to use 'direction-left' to get to the subs...
(2014-03-28, 13:39)Watts Wrote: Another issue found (Gotham) you cannot choose/download subtitles, when you push up or down on the remote, it just skips through the video.

Does the solution from mvanderberg solve your issue? Or do you have another issue?

The Gotham Subtitle support I implemented is kind of a quick fix. As I mentioned in the first post I am currently developing for frodo. But wanted to have a Gotham download available just for users to test. I will address Gotham Issues after finishing the Frodo version. The Gotham version however should have working subtitles. So let me know if the problem persists
(2014-03-27, 22:52)DjCisco Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 17:46)piernik Wrote: I think Your skin is great - only two issuesSmile

Can You correct it?

For the problem with the special characters, I dont know yet if there is a solution, I think this depends on the platform xbmc runs on

About power off - it works, but in Your skin I cannot acces menu expoert mode (new menu modes in Gotham)
(2014-03-29, 15:13)piernik Wrote:
(2014-03-27, 22:52)DjCisco Wrote:

Can You correct it?

About power off - it works, but in Your skin I cannot acces menu expoert mode (new menu modes in Gotham)

Yes. Those menus are for Gotham so I wont be developing them until the Frodo version is finished
Hey I just wanted to say thank you for your great work! To me this is by far the best metro inspired skin. I like that you took the best of metro's elements but made it into something that very much has it's own vibe. It's hard to find a great skin that also runs well on my ATV2.

The only bug I have found so far is that the visualizer stops when the info bar is not on screen when playing music in fullscreen mode. Personally I would like it if that info bar stayed all the time with cd art on it also. Support for the artist slideshow addon would be great too.

Big thanks again please keep up the great work!
(2014-03-29, 22:45)Lionverse Wrote: Hey I just wanted to say thank you for your great work! To me this is by far the best metro inspired skin. I like that you took the best of metro's elements but made it into something that very much has it's own vibe. It's hard to find a great skin that also runs well on my ATV2.

The only bug I have found so far is that the visualizer stops when the info bar is not on screen when playing music in fullscreen mode. Personally I would like it if that info bar stayed all the time with cd art on it also. Support for the artist slideshow addon would be great too.

Big thanks again please keep up the great work!

Hi thanks for the hint, I personally dont use visualizations during music playback, I only use artist fanarts, so I never tested the music visualization behaviour. I will check whats causing the bug
Oops scratch that... I'm just a dummy and didn't have use visualizations turned on(though it was coming on when the info bar was there).

So looks great and works great! Future support for CD art and Artist Slideshow would be rad.

Thanks again!
Nice, quite clean and easy to use. Thanks for making it available.
(2014-03-29, 14:26)DjCisco Wrote:
(2014-03-28, 13:39)Watts Wrote: Another issue found (Gotham) you cannot choose/download subtitles, when you push up or down on the remote, it just skips through the video.

Does the solution from mvanderberg solve your issue? Or do you have another issue?

The Gotham Subtitle support I implemented is kind of a quick fix. As I mentioned in the first post I am currently developing for frodo. But wanted to have a Gotham download available just for users to test. I will address Gotham Issues after finishing the Frodo version. The Gotham version however should have working subtitles. So let me know if the problem persists

Nope it still just skips backwards=left/forwards=right button, same problem when paused you cannot choose any buttons, it just skips through the vid.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17