3D kind of working
I have read all the thread on 3D setup with Gotham and haven't been able to piece together my issue.

3D works fine with powerdvd and arcsoft 3D player.

XBMC recognizes the file as 3D as it shows a little 3D logo to the right side in file view.

When I enable the 3D the glasses activate but the image(s) stay side by side or a split image mirror type of thing. Am I missing something?
What format is your movie? MKV? is it hsbs, fsbs? I had this issue when I tried to view full sbs movies so I've stuck with hsbs. I'm sure you know that you manually have to put your TV into 3D mode or use a script if you have certain smart TV's.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
If your files are MVC files, I don't thing XBMC can do those, for now. Bluray "native" stuff still has poor support. If what you're referring to is mismatching fullhd SBS (side by side 3840 x Whatever) movies, displaying them as 4k movies (both frames on screen) - then this is a known issue and has seen some work lately.

A few things to try: First, make sure XBMC display settings is in Fullscreen, not fullscreen window. Try disabling any 3d support in your drivers. Try manually setting your TV to 3D. Try adding .3d.fsbs. tag to filename.

One step at a time, see what (if any) works for you. Support for FullSBS is limited, so you might be better off with Bino3D, Stereoscopic player, PowerDVD etc - for now. Some of these have had xbmc plugins in the past, might be they still exsist.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
(2014-04-02, 20:06)patseguin Wrote: What format is your movie? MKV? is it hsbs, fsbs? I had this issue when I tried to view full sbs movies so I've stuck with hsbs. I'm sure you know that you manually have to put your TV into 3D mode or use a script if you have certain smart TV's.

Im using a 3D projector and my files are .MKV. The thing is the play menu that rolls in from the bottom shows in 3D and the time and stuff at the top is in 3D except for the movie is still side by side. So I see the stuff that us native to XBMC in 3D when playing a 3D file, the projector goes into 3D mode without turning it on in 3D mode since its set to auto, the glasses come to life its just the movie is like I said stuck in SBS. Some are hsbs as well same result. Was reading the over under not functional yet so I haven't tried that either.

For now I will stick with the old way of launching external player such as powerDVD since powerdvd as an android app which I use through iRULE. I like the arcsoft 3D player better but on my main PC and media PC that things crashes all the time when exiting.

If this is a unique kinda issue I have no problem working with developers on figuring this out.
Issues with FullHD SBS 3D MKVs is well known, and has been for a while. If you chime in here (and DO provide debug log (wiki) with description - it might get some much needed attention: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14835
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D kind of working0