Android NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager (Sab, NZBget, CP, SB, HP, Drone)
NZB 360 v8.0 has been released, which includes support for NzbDrone! =D

http://nzb360.com
Sweet thanks heaps! Gone pro. Got nzbdrone all set up so awesome. Now to remember how to set up remote access to my sabnzbd so I can check this at work lol
Also just noticed a bit of an odd occurrence. I have nzb.su added and when browsing thru movies it shows latest first. But if I go to anything in TV shows it shows the oldest stuff first (like over 1000 days old) and can't toggle via time to change to show newest released. Any way to change this?

Actually just checked. Movies is the only section that is showing latest first. Every other section is showing oldest releases first.
(2014-04-06, 00:42)frieten Wrote: Also just noticed a bit of an odd occurrence. I have nzb.su added and when browsing thru movies it shows latest first. But if I go to anything in TV shows it shows the oldest stuff first (like over 1000 days old) and can't toggle via time to change to show newest released. Any way to change this?

Actually just checked. Movies is the only section that is showing latest first. Every other section is showing oldest releases first.

This is a bug with nzb.su's API. Send them a note. I don't have an account, otherwise I would.
(2014-04-06, 02:57)Kev1000000 Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 00:42)frieten Wrote: Also just noticed a bit of an odd occurrence. I have nzb.su added and when browsing thru movies it shows latest first. But if I go to anything in TV shows it shows the oldest stuff first (like over 1000 days old) and can't toggle via time to change to show newest released. Any way to change this?

This is a bug with nzb.su's API. Send them a note. I don't have an account, otherwise I would.

Ah ok good to know it's not on your programs end. Will shoot them an email see what they say. Can I ask who you use as a provider?
I can send you an nzb.su invite if you want one Big Grin
(2014-04-06, 02:57)Kev1000000 Wrote:

Your newest update fixed it or I'm guessing. Su fixed the api
(2014-04-07, 02:27)frieten Wrote: Your newest update fixed it or I'm guessing. Su fixed the api

Yep, SU fixed their API =)
How is the transmission addition coming along ?
(2014-04-07, 12:48)swetoast Wrote: How is the transmission addition coming along ?

+1 on transmission support, utorrent would be great as well...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-04-07, 12:48)swetoast Wrote: How is the transmission addition coming along ?

After the NzbDrone addition, I need a break on adding new services. My focus is on new features and enhancements to current services. I'll look into Transmission/uTorrent support though for the next major version bump.
Hi Kev,

Are there plans in the works to fix the display of movies in the manage tab of CouchPotato when there are 1000+ list items?

This bug has been present for quite some time now.

Thanks for all your hard work!
(2014-04-15, 23:23)atltrickster Wrote: Hi Kev,

Are there plans in the works to fix the display of movies in the manage tab of CouchPotato when there are 1000+ list items?

Can you PM me a screenshot of the issue?
(2014-04-16, 00:23)Kev1000000 Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 23:23)atltrickster Wrote: Hi Kev,

Can you PM me a screenshot of the issue?

Sent.
My phone is a Android 4.04 Samsung Discover and no artwork shows up in nzbdrone only names. I setup nzb360 on my friends S4 and he has banners and artwork.

Airing soon and missed show poster but Shows doesnt show banner or background

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Just wondering if possible to make an option to set ssl for sabnzbd for when not connected locally? Whenever I'm home on wifi I have to turn ssl option off for it to connect, and when I'm at work and connecting remotely I have to tick ssl to get it to connect. Would be great if I could set an option for this for local/remote like you have with the address/port section

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager (Sab, NZBget, CP, SB, HP, Drone)1