• 15(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
banner_v.jpg is only a preview for banner in admin panel. Banner is generated when run Movielib XBMC Addon.
Hi Regss

Thanks for yor input. Now it works Smile Had some following PHP Errors, missing php extensions. I think a required list of expensions would be nice.

A other thing, is it possible to hide TV or Movie sources? Like do not show everything under this path smb:\\...\...\anime and smb:\\...\...\anime-archive and so on?
I fount that you can hide single TV-Shows or Movies. But if you have a larger collection .... :S

Kind Regards
What missing extensions and errors? Mysql or something else?
PHP-Extensoins, php5-json, php5-gd, php5-curl.

Kind Regards
I've noticed my movielib is no longer syncing. E.g last played etc is not updating. Not sure if it's since I updated to 2.5.3 or since the add on got updated. There are no error messages that I can see in the log file. Is this just me or anyone else noticed?
(2014-04-20, 19:05)ensignvorik Wrote: I've noticed my movielib is no longer syncing. E.g last played etc is not updating. Not sure if it's since I updated to 2.5.3 or since the add on got updated. There are no error messages that I can see in the log file. Is this just me or anyone else noticed?

I added quick fix in XBMC addon. Try v.1.2.4
Very nicely done Regss Cool

One thing I have an config.php mismatch, so also no syncing. Could that be due to what's in post #215?
Gonna try your fix now.

Thanks in advance and kind regards.
can somone please made me a video guide, from start to end, how to set it up
Watched TV
Watched Movies
Is this Mismatch a cosmetic Info or Error?

Code:
File checksums    
admin.php                  Match
config.php                 Mismatch
function.js.php            Match
function.php               Match
index.php                  Match
login.php                  Match
sync.php                   Match
js/jquery-1.9.1.js         Match
js/jquery.cycle.lite.js    Match
js/jquery.script.js        Match
js/video.js                Match

Kind regards
I guess a cosmetic one, because everything works perfect.
What do you mean with cosmetic? I can only see it in the admin panel main, as in your code, not in any log.

Kind regards.
I can install the script successfully. And the same with the addon. But everytime i start XBMC or force the addon to start. I get Script failed!: Script.movielib
What to do ?
config.php missmatch is a cosmetic Info. I have problem with github.com converting end lines to crlf. Syncing should be fixed in version 1.2.4 XBMC addon. It should be automatically updated.

(2014-04-21, 18:21)Missekat Wrote: I can install the script successfully. And the same with the addon. But everytime i start XBMC or force the addon to start. I get Script failed!: Script.movielib
What to do ?

Any errors in apache error.log and xbmc.log?
(2014-04-21, 19:28)Regss Wrote: config.php missmatch is a cosmetic Info. I have problem with github.com converting end lines to crlf. Syncing should be fixed in version 1.2.4 XBMC addon. It should be automatically updated.

(2014-04-21, 18:21)Missekat Wrote: I can install the script successfully. And the same with the addon. But everytime i start XBMC or force the addon to start. I get Script failed!: Script.movielib
What to do ?

Any errors in apache error.log and xbmc.log?

Nope nothing to see.
If you get script failed in XBMC. In xbmc.log must be a error info. Past log after script failed.
(2014-04-20, 19:05)ensignvorik Wrote: I've noticed my movielib is no longer syncing. E.g last played etc is not updating. Not sure if it's since I updated to 2.5.3 or since the add on got updated. There are no error messages that I can see in the log file. Is this just me or anyone else noticed?

Thanks for the answers.

After a first install, all my movies went in, but today I added some more. I have no sync anymore, even with the latest version 1.2.4 XBMC addon.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8