• 4(current)
Release Conq - Gotham
(2014-04-28, 18:15)Hitcher Wrote:
(2014-04-28, 15:28)wolfodeiwolfy Wrote: Hi,

I would like to try Conq, but, xbmc via your repo says that the dependencies are not met. But I am using xbmc 13 rc1

Any solution ?

Thanks
No idea as it doesn't depend on any other addon!

I finally installed Conq. And...This is really a beautyfull skin.

Do you plan to add recommanded movies to movies submenu ? There is recent and in progress but recommanded is missing, I think.
The setting menu is really beautiful and super well designed, congratulations. I'm not a big fan for the other colors, too much brillant in the dark, it hurts the eyes, but the skin is very légé, beautiful, the font is superb. that's fine finishes..

Good work
(2014-04-30, 01:10)wolfodeiwolfy Wrote:
(2014-04-28, 18:15)Hitcher Wrote:
(2014-04-28, 15:28)wolfodeiwolfy Wrote: Hi,

I would like to try Conq, but, xbmc via your repo says that the dependencies are not met. But I am using xbmc 13 rc1

Any solution ?

Thanks
No idea as it doesn't depend on any other addon!

I finally installed Conq. And...This is really a beautyfull skin.

Do you plan to add recommanded movies to movies submenu ? There is recent and in progress but recommanded is missing, I think.
Something else I forgot!

Yeah it's no problem adding.
(2014-04-30, 01:39)Reynald Wrote: The setting menu is really beautiful and super well designed, congratulations. I'm not a big fan for the other colors, too much brillant in the dark, it hurts the eyes, but the skin is very légé, beautiful, the font is superb. that's fine finishes..

Good work
Thanks, it was a huge challenge to get the settings to look like you're always on the same screen when in fact there's 6 different windows being used, and that's not counting the ones made to look like they're just dialogs opening on the settings screen.
The more I use this skin the more I love it. But I must request the most popular WIP skin request. Without the ability to add favorites or playlists ect. to the home screen it seems that it's not fair to include this in the Gotham level of skins. There obviously should be a requirement for any skin that claims Gotham compatibility should include this as a standard (and mandatory) feature.

Is there any plan to use any of the wasted background space? There is nothing but possibilities for the background but there is no option to do anything with it. I would love to see some creative uses for it.....
You can have up to 10 of your favourites on the home screen!

And making it mandatory to have functions that aren't essential to a fully functional skin is just wrong in my opinion - we do this for free after all.

Also it's not 'wasted space' it's white space.
(2014-04-30, 16:58)Scott00007 Wrote: The more I use this skin the more I love it. But I must request the most popular WIP skin request. Without the ability to add favorites or playlists ect. to the home screen it seems that it's not fair to include this in the Gotham level of skins. There obviously should be a requirement for any skin that claims Gotham compatibility should include this as a standard (and mandatory) feature.

Is there any plan to use any of the wasted background space? There is nothing but possibilities for the background but there is no option to do anything with it. I would love to see some creative uses for it.....

With regards the lack of favourites you might find Super Favourites a good alternative (some might say an improvement)

See here;

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1686232

You could then add a link to that to the home screen.
Hitcher - thanks, I see how the favorites works. My bad.
I guess I don't see how favorites work. I cannot seem to get any of them to show up on the home screen. I can get recent movies/TV shows to show up but I cannot get the favorites to do the same. How do I enable that feature?
Lovely skin Hitcher and great to see you back on new projects. Any plans for metadata actors support?
Hi.
I love this skin. I have only one problem with it: It is impossible to see which Menu Item is selected. The contrast is so low that all items seem to be selected - or not. See the Screenshots. I took them with TeamViewer, on the television it looks even more pale.
Is there a way to change the colors, maybe with the .xml-files?

(2014-05-01, 04:40)Scott00007 Wrote: I guess I don't see how favorites work. I cannot seem to get any of them to show up on the home screen. I can get recent movies/TV shows to show up but I cannot get the favorites to do the same. How do I enable that feature?
Have you added things to your Favourites and then enabled viewing the Favourites submenu?
(2014-05-01, 06:04)peete Wrote: Hi.
I love this skin. I have only one problem with it: It is impossible to see which Menu Item is selected. The contrast is so low that all items seem to be selected - or not. See the Screenshots. I took them with TeamViewer, on the television it looks even more pale.
Is there a way to change the colors, maybe with the .xml-files?

Something doesn't look right with that setup - most text should be white for starters.

This is how it should look.

(2014-05-01, 08:19)Hitcher Wrote: Something doesn't look right with that setup - most text should be white for starters.

This is how it should look.

Maybe the language Settings? I´ll try it with english today.
Edit: nope, that didn´t help.
(2014-04-30, 19:06)Hitcher Wrote: it's not 'wasted space' it's white space.

^ This.

This needs to be in everybody's sig. Or maybe a massive great big banner across the skinning-related sub-forums here. Or maybe the nickname of XBMC 15 (it does begin with an 'I' afterall). Or tatooed on peoples eyeballs.

I love the look of this skin. I'm holding off on Gotham for WAF reasons but there's a good chance this will become my default once I upgrade.
(2014-05-01, 08:19)Hitcher Wrote: [quote='Scott00007' pid='1695923' dateline='1398912044']
I guess I don't see how favorites work. I cannot seem to get any of them to show up on the home screen. I can get recent movies/TV shows to show up but I cannot get the favorites to do the same. How do I enable that feature?
Have you added things to your Favourites and then enabled viewing the Favourites submenu?
[quote='peete' pid='1695950' dateline='1398917044']

I have added things to my Favourites but there is no option in any of the settings menus that allows me to enable viewing favourites. Any suggestions?
For some reason the favourites work fine on my Pivos (Android) but don't show up in windows..weird.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conq - Gotham5