• 89(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-04-18, 11:35)xbs08 Wrote: Skin settings watch status icon?

(2014-05-08, 11:40)BigNoid Wrote: @bokkoman: yeah I did chcekout Amber (although from the screenshot thread), but i dont think the big list differs enough from the list view to give it's own view in nox.
If you want to mod it in, you can checkout this commit to see what is needed to add a view. You would have to change the id to something that isnt used yet, like 504 or something and alter that from amber. See the textures that amber uses and replace them by Nox textures, or copy the Amber texture to the media folder.

Maybe it doesn't really differ, but the BigList show's information of the episode, your List view does not. I will try to get it to work. But I think there are some variables inside the view your skin does not use? Like how do I set the background to use (extra) fanart?
About this:

You'll need the following scripts to make the most out of the skin (they should installed automatically when installing from repo):
- script.grab.fanart
- script.skinshortcuts
- service.library.data.provider
For movie sets I recommend using a video addon:
- plugin.moviesets

Are they available on a repo, or do I have do manually update all the time?

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
(2014-05-08, 09:37)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 21:29)elnino-1900 Wrote: First pic is confluence whilst second is nox5..I guess this is what you are after? or am I looking at the wrong thing

I see. The universal movie scraper doesnt add the description anymore, thats why i only have flags for R and Rated R and not a whole bunch of visiblity checks for those. Will see if that needs updating.

I dont mind the description. its just that its not only R rated films that are shown as NR. Its all of them. The Tv Shows are all rated fine though. And the mpaa rating of the films has been done through Ember.
(2014-05-08, 02:26)laasonen Wrote: Everything seems to work in 5.0.3, except background fanart in fullscreen mode (tab) when playing music via NFS. Fanart is shown correctly as background when browsing albums for example, but when I click tab the background goes black. Random fanart and cd wall options work perfectly, but when I select fanart it goes black. Fanart is shown correctly when streaming from iOs via airplay, so the problem is probably with NFS? I'm using Maria DB, so it might be a problem with it also? It works correctly with Confluence theme, so its not a problem with XBMC.

Thank you for your awesome work! And thanks for adding LowList view, I really appreciate it Smile

After installing script.grab.fanart it started downloading and showing popular bands' fanart from internet, but it doesn't fall back to default fanart when I'm listening to some smaller band which doesn't have fanart in internet databases.
(2014-05-08, 11:44)bokkoman Wrote:
(2014-04-18, 11:35)xbs08 Wrote: Skin settings watch status icon?

(2014-05-08, 11:40)BigNoid Wrote: @bokkoman: yeah I did chcekout Amber (although from the screenshot thread), but i dont think the big list differs enough from the list view to give it's own view in nox.
If you want to mod it in, you can checkout this commit to see what is needed to add a view. You would have to change the id to something that isnt used yet, like 504 or something and alter that from amber. See the textures that amber uses and replace them by Nox textures, or copy the Amber texture to the media folder.

Maybe it doesn't really differ, but the BigList show's information of the episode, your List view does not. I will try to get it to work. But I think there are some variables inside the view your skin does not use? Like how do I set the background to use (extra) fanart?
The background is loaded automatically.
(2014-05-08, 11:48)soder Wrote: About this:

You'll need the following scripts to make the most out of the skin (they should installed automatically when installing from repo):
- script.grab.fanart
- script.skinshortcuts
- service.library.data.provider
For movie sets I recommend using a video addon:
- plugin.moviesets

Are they available on a repo, or do I have do manually update all the time?

/Söder
Yes, all are on repo and should be installed/updated automatically.

(2014-05-08, 12:26)elnino-1900 Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 09:37)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 21:29)elnino-1900 Wrote: First pic is confluence whilst second is nox5..I guess this is what you are after? or am I looking at the wrong thing

I see. The universal movie scraper doesnt add the description anymore, thats why i only have flags for R and Rated R and not a whole bunch of visiblity checks for those. Will see if that needs updating.

I dont mind the description. its just that its not only R rated films that are shown as NR. Its all of them. The Tv Shows are all rated fine though. And the mpaa rating of the films has been done through Ember.
Yeah I just used the r rating as example. Okay, so Ember fills in the description per default. I think there are quite a few Ember users, so might have to update the ratings then.
(2014-05-08, 13:25)laasonen Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 02:26)laasonen Wrote: Everything seems to work in 5.0.3, except background fanart in fullscreen mode (tab) when playing music via NFS. Fanart is shown correctly as background when browsing albums for example, but when I click tab the background goes black. Random fanart and cd wall options work perfectly, but when I select fanart it goes black. Fanart is shown correctly when streaming from iOs via airplay, so the problem is probably with NFS? I'm using Maria DB, so it might be a problem with it also? It works correctly with Confluence theme, so its not a problem with XBMC.

Thank you for your awesome work! And thanks for adding LowList view, I really appreciate it Smile

After installing script.grab.fanart it started downloading and showing popular bands' fanart from internet, but it doesn't fall back to default fanart when I'm listening to some smaller band which doesn't have fanart in internet databases.
Try installing the artist slideshow addon, that should work i think.
(2014-05-08, 13:38)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 13:25)laasonen Wrote:

Try installing the artist slideshow addon, that should work i think.
I had Artist Slideshow 1.6.5 installed, but it wasn't configured correctly. I had single fanart.jpg file under every artists' folder, so I needed to create extrafanart directory under each artist's folder and copy the fanart.jpg files under them. Thanks.

Simple script to fix the folder structure:
Code:
for i in */; do
        mkdir -p "$i/extrafanart"
        cp "$i/fanart.jpg" "$i/extrafanart/fanart.jpg"
done
I got the following problems.

1. When using Spotify on an iPad and send the music to XBMC, and then go full screen, the lyric "script" stops the AirPlay. If I try it again after that it work (most of the times).

2. When in fullscreen, and on home screen, I get no artist fanart background like I did on Aeon 4. I have Artist Slideshow 1.6.5 installed. I get the album art though (from Spotify I guess).

3, I find no way to turn of the "get lyrics" thing?

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
The airplay problem I cant fix, but you can turn off the automatic lyrics in the lyrics addon (disable run as a service).
The fanart was a bug and has been fixed on git (and on repo when the bugfixes release gets through)
I think I may have found two bugs. I can't select the lowlist scrollbar to manually scroll plot and when the next aired settings for number of days to include in the guide are set to 15 there appears to be one final c/p error.

Thank You. Smile
(2014-05-06, 22:42)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 05:19)MediaBox Wrote: I think I found a bug with custom submenus and profiles. I am using 2 separate profiles (ADULTS, KIDS). It does not seem possible to have different custom submenus for each profile. For example, if I customize the submenu for the default Movies main menu item in ADULTS profile, and then a different customization in the KIDS profile, when I go back to the ADULTS profile it has inherited the customizations I did for KIDS. But the ADULTS submenu settings are still there in skin settings. If I then change something in ADULTS submenu settings, suddenly it corrects itself in ADULTS, but then KIDS inherits those settings. Very strange.

This should now be fixed on GitHub - https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts - and thanks for the bug report Smile

Stupid question: how do I go about installing your script to test? Or should I just wait until the next version of Nox?
(2014-05-08, 18:10)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I think I may have found two bugs. I can't select the lowlist scrollbar to manually scroll plot and when the next aired settings for number of days to include in the guide are set to 15 there appears to be one final c/p error.

Thank You. Smile

Fixed on git, but probably wont make it in 5.0.4 (as I already sent that pull request), so would wait till 5.0.5.
(2014-05-08, 19:32)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 18:10)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I think I may have found two bugs. I can't select the lowlist scrollbar to manually scroll plot and when the next aired settings for number of days to include in the guide are set to 15 there appears to be one final c/p error.

Thank You. Smile

Fixed on git, but probably wont make it in 5.0.4 (as I already sent that pull request), so would wait till 5.0.5.

Thank You for the fixes. I always use the Git version for that exact reason. I may have noticed one more thing... The now playing widget does not look like it changes with orange theme, mostly noticeable while playing music.
(2014-05-08, 18:11)MediaBox Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 22:42)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 05:19)MediaBox Wrote: I think I found a bug with custom submenus and profiles. I am using 2 separate profiles (ADULTS, KIDS). It does not seem possible to have different custom submenus for each profile. For example, if I customize the submenu for the default Movies main menu item in ADULTS profile, and then a different customization in the KIDS profile, when I go back to the ADULTS profile it has inherited the customizations I did for KIDS. But the ADULTS submenu settings are still there in skin settings. If I then change something in ADULTS submenu settings, suddenly it corrects itself in ADULTS, but then KIDS inherits those settings. Very strange.

This should now be fixed on GitHub - https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts - and thanks for the bug report Smile

Stupid question: how do I go about installing your script to test? Or should I just wait until the next version of Nox?

There's a download zip button on the page linked to. You need to replace the script.skinshortcuts folder within your addons folder with the one in the zip file. The script is updated separately to Nox, so waiting for the next version of the skin won't work I'm sorry to say.
Hey guys,

I have an issue.
Today I did a fresh of OpenELEC 4.0.

Of course I wanted to install my fav skin, so tried to download via repository.

It flashes up Downloading 0% for a second and then dissapears, and doesn't download.

Any ideas what I am missing?
My full HTPC build log:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129352
Core i3-2120T 2.6Ghz, 4gb Kingston DDR3, mSATA SSD, Moneual 312 Case, GT520 GPU
Hey guys,

same here. The log says:

Code:
23:23:46 T:3524   ERROR: XFILE::CFileCache::Open - failed to open source <http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/skin.aeon.nox.5/skin.aeon.nox.5-5.0.3.zip.md5>
23:23:49 T:3148   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)
23:23:49 T:3148  NOTICE: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Reconnect, (re)try 1
23:23:51 T:3148   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)
23:23:51 T:3148   ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Connect, didn't get any data from stream.

Sry for the short post, Im on the HTPC remote.

edit: yep, theres mo more 5.0.3 in the directory.

Regards
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537