• 6(current)
[Release] IMDb Update (Movie Ratings + Top250 + MPAA) *Jarvis*
(2014-01-03, 04:19)MS413 Wrote: No need to apologies. Anyways ran few tests. Currently looks like this :

Would be great if you can add the IMDb 250 logo. Please see attach photo below.

Also the update for top 250 and movies was successful, So that's a good sign.

Last would be if you could update the add-on logo photo ? To this. A user posted it here when you released the first version of your add-on.

That weird how you weren't able to make a feature tab of best picture when this mod has it.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=163965

Anyways thanks for the update, Just have to clear somethings but great start !

MS413

1. I can't add a logo cause this belongs to skins and not to scripts
2. nope I will keep the actual logo
3. like Eisi2005 said, its a static playlist, nothing to do with IMDb, so I don't know why it should go into this add-on.

The purpose of this add-on is to get data from IMDb and update the XBMC database accordingly, so that the displayed information are always up to date.
Hello

Jandalf I've been using the beta add-on top 250 the one you linked few posts before for MS413. so far its good and does everything right. Speed is kind of slow but that might be due to my large movie library.. Is their anyway at least you could add this image as its just the top 250 logo. Take a look at the attachments..

currently its like this

It would be great just to have these logos. like this.
@Eko

this have nothing to do with the imdb update from Jandalf, it´s a skin feature
(2014-01-20, 10:25)Eko P Wrote: Hello

Jandalf I've been using the beta add-on top 250 the one you linked few posts before for MS413. so far its good and does everything right. Speed is kind of slow but that might be due to my large movie library.. Is their anyway at least you could add this image as its just the top 250 logo. Take a look at the attachments..

currently its like this

It would be great just to have these logos. like this.

like Eisi2005 said: this is a skin feature, nothing I can do.
Thank you, works great Smile
(2014-01-22, 20:12)masinad Wrote: Thank you, works great Smile

Thank youSmile
crontab should be possible, although untested.
I think you must run:
Code:
python /path/to/script/default.py movies/top250 [hidden]
I'd like to make a smart playlist with TOP 250 movies, but i can't manage to do it. Can anyone help me with what i should use ?
Also, it seems that updating imdb rating isn't working... For example, i had "Apocalypse now" rated 10.0, after launching IMDb Update, it's still 10.0, whereas it should be 8.9.
(2014-02-09, 11:23)Araldwenn Wrote: I'd like to make a smart playlist with TOP 250 movies, but i can't manage to do it. Can anyone help me with what i should use ?

Don't you know where to find smart playlists?
Or don't you know what to instert for Top250? Select all movies where Top250 is greater then 0.
Great work here! Love the schedule feature!
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
Jandalf great addon. thanks for your work. One question when I started up xbmc a popup notification came up that there was a update for this addon but when I went to available updates nothing was there..

Im using the version 0.5.0 with the imdb top 250. Where i got from your post # 71 I believe.

thanks
Fist of all, thanks for such a straight-forward, no-nonsense tool. Unfotunately, I have found a problem. I have searched the interwebs for the issue I am having, but found nothing. I am using version 0.5.0 and whilst the 'Top250' script works flawlessly, updating all movies results in an error. It appears to happen randomly, but it has gotten no further than the first ~700 movies, sometimes it will stop after ~500. The log can be found here: http://pastebin.com/p8sXViLz
(2014-02-26, 05:32)polly Wrote: Jandalf great addon. thanks for your work. One question when I started up xbmc a popup notification came up that there was a update for this addon but when I went to available updates nothing was there..

Im using the version 0.5.0 with the imdb top 250. Where i got from your post # 71 I believe.

thanks
You only get update message for add-ons that are in the XBMC add-on repository, which this isn't so maybe it was another.

(2014-04-25, 12:59)iminhull Wrote: Fist of all, thanks for such a straight-forward, no-nonsense tool. Unfotunately, I have found a problem. I have searched the interwebs for the issue I am having, but found nothing. I am using version 0.5.0 and whilst the 'Top250' script works flawlessly, updating all movies results in an error. It appears to happen randomly, but it has gotten no further than the first ~700 movies, sometimes it will stop after ~500. The log can be found here: http://pastebin.com/p8sXViLz
ok now I catch this error, seems to be related to network problems here is the updated version:
Download:
script.imdbupdate-0.5.1.zip
I tried installing from zip 5.1 version on Gotham 13.0 and XBMC tells me dependencies not met. Any ideas?
(2014-05-12, 06:34)blazer380 Wrote: I tried installing from zip 5.1 version on Gotham 13.0 and XBMC tells me dependencies not met. Any ideas?

problem is that gotham is missing a library that frodo had.
i include the lib now in my add-on. try this:

script.imdbupdate-0.5.2.zip
(2014-05-12, 19:06)Jandalf Wrote: problem is that gotham is missing a library that frodo had.
i include the lib now in my add-on. try this:

script.imdbupdate-0.5.2.zip

Hey!

That one doesn't install on Gotham stable either - Dependencies still not met.
Just so you know... Sticking with 0.5.0 meanwhile.

Greetz, Unr3aL67
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] IMDb Update (Movie Ratings + Top250 + MPAA) *Jarvis*6