• 16(current)
PleXBMC add-on / skin integration support
I am so confused how to get your skins amber and quartz.

I went here

https://github.com/pecinko/skin.amber

clicked the download zip. ended up with skin.amber-master.zip. When i then tried to install from zip it said add-on does not have the correct structure?

(I am using Openelec 4.0 XBMC gotham on RPI
Right. Take a look at xbmc repo.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

hi, there is anyone ho has problem with home screen and lack of covers in "recentrly added" ?

screen what I mean: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ln0v45t9slyea...hot007.png
What do you mean take a look at xbmc repo?
(2014-05-12, 02:30)Hyuukai Wrote: What do you mean take a look at xbmc repo?

Just install it from xbmc addon browser, as any other skin/addon that's available in official repository.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-05-11, 21:16)majkelospl Wrote: hi, there is anyone ho has problem with home screen and lack of covers in "recentrly added" ?

screen what I mean: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ln0v45t9slyea...hot007.png

Works for me.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-05-15, 10:13)pecinko Wrote: Works for me.

yes, already works me to, unchecked in plexbmc settings "use hi res thumbs" hepled.

But I found new little problem, if I play movie directly from home page and click "i" to view info about movie there is no cover on the right.
there is no problem when playing from normal "Movie menu".

sorry for double posting
(2014-05-15, 15:04)majkelospl Wrote:
(2014-05-15, 10:13)pecinko Wrote: Works for me.

yes, already works me to, unchecked in plexbmc settings "use hi res thumbs" hepled.

But I found new little problem, if I play movie directly from home page and click "i" to view info about movie there is no cover on the right.
there is no problem when playing from normal "Movie menu".

sorry for double posting

That needs to be fixed/added in plexbmc add-on.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

hippojay still developing plexbmc?

asking because have still some troubles with plexbmc:

- not working actually playing status in PMS
- not working playing from iOS device

NOTICE: PleXBMC -> Authentication error on server [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:32400]. Check user/password.
NOTICE: PleXBMC -> Server [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:32400] offline, not responding or no data was receieved

of course it is not true, user/pass are good
(2014-05-15, 17:21)majkelospl Wrote: hippojay still developing plexbmc?

asking because have still some troubles with plexbmc:

- not working actually playing status in PMS
- not working playing from iOS device

NOTICE: PleXBMC -> Authentication error on server [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:32400]. Check user/password.
NOTICE: PleXBMC -> Server [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:32400] offline, not responding or no data was receieved

of course it is not true, user/pass are good

There are 2 threads on plex forums dedicated to plexbmc, take a look there.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Not sure if this is a question about the Amber skin or the Plexbmc so I apologize if I'm asking in the wrong forum. I was playing around with Amber/Plexbmc last night and I love everything about it except for one issue which I'm hoping is easily resolved. In XBMC I can click on my tv shows and it takes me directly to a list of all my shows. When I click on the Tv Shows channel I've created in Plex, it will take me to a menu where I can select all shows, recently added, etc. I was hoping there was a way to bypass this and just go directly to all shows.
(2014-02-10, 18:04)JDizzy Wrote: Trying your skin out with PleXMBC / Gotham.
Everything seems to work well.
Are you considering custom sub-menus on Home screen?
Also, when entering TV Shows, it takes you to another menu... would it be possible to go directly to titles listing?
(although Custom menus and custom sub-menus would allow me to fix that).
Thanks!

Has this been fixed yet?
The problem is present using aonNox skin too.
Could it be the latest plexbmc plugin at fault.
Thanks for any help.
I am running XBMC Gotham with Amber skin and the latest PleXBMC and I have always show CD/DVD menu on Home Screen but when I click on Go PleXBMC the CD/DVD menu goes away when the DVD is ejected.

Is there a way to get the DVD/CD to stay on the home menu page after the DVD has been ejected ?

Thanks

Mr. George Sad
(2014-05-29, 17:41)scaredfool Wrote: Not sure if this is a question about the Amber skin or the Plexbmc so I apologize if I'm asking in the wrong forum. I was playing around with Amber/Plexbmc last night and I love everything about it except for one issue which I'm hoping is easily resolved. In XBMC I can click on my tv shows and it takes me directly to a list of all my shows. When I click on the Tv Shows channel I've created in Plex, it will take me to a menu where I can select all shows, recently added, etc. I was hoping there was a way to bypass this and just go directly to all shows.

There is a plexbmc setting called "skip extra filter menus" or something like that. Enable it to go directly to media.

(2014-06-06, 15:21)mrgeorge Wrote: I am running XBMC Gotham with Amber skin and the latest PleXBMC and I have always show CD/DVD menu on Home Screen but when I click on Go PleXBMC the CD/DVD menu goes away when the DVD is ejected.

Is there a way to get the DVD/CD to stay on the home menu page after the DVD has been ejected ?

It will reappear once DVD is detected in tray. May I ask why do you need DVD item visible when tray is empty, since there is nothing to play?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-06-07, 09:20)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 17:41)scaredfool Wrote: Not sure if this is a question about the Amber skin or the Plexbmc so I apologize if I'm asking in the wrong forum. I was playing around with Amber/Plexbmc last night and I love everything about it except for one issue which I'm hoping is easily resolved. In XBMC I can click on my tv shows and it takes me directly to a list of all my shows. When I click on the Tv Shows channel I've created in Plex, it will take me to a menu where I can select all shows, recently added, etc. I was hoping there was a way to bypass this and just go directly to all shows.

There is a plexbmc setting called "skip extra filter menus" or something like that. Enable it to go directly to media.

(2014-06-06, 15:21)mrgeorge Wrote: I am running XBMC Gotham with Amber skin and the latest PleXBMC and I have always show CD/DVD menu on Home Screen but when I click on Go PleXBMC the CD/DVD menu goes away when the DVD is ejected.

It will reappear once DVD is detected in tray. May I ask why do you need DVD item visible when tray is empty, since there is nothing to play?

since it auto plays I want to be able to eject the tray from the remote, then I just have to drop in the DVD, tap the drawer closed and the DVD starts up.

I know I can't have everything I would like and I came to XBMC due to not liking the new media Portal and got tired of waiting on Android updates and XBMC with PleXBMC gives me evrything I need but that dang old eject button.

Thanks for the info it was more of a want then a need.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PleXBMC add-on / skin integration support2