• 94(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
Got notified of an update last night, updated it and the post processor kicked in and did everything waiting without any problems, so that seems to be fixed.

Can't get it to notify Gotham though...keeps erring...not a biggy though.
Anyone else not getting any results when searching for artist?
(2014-05-15, 17:24)jjmucker Wrote: Anyone else not getting any results when searching for artist?

Search working fine here. What's log say?
I think there was a prob with something, Rembo has fixed it Smile
All good now.
Hello,
I just got this working and it looks really good. Rembo10/Henry Ford, thanks for the great app and the Windows installer. I need a little help, I can't figure out how to hide the console in Windows7, I searched the thread and saw a couple of suggestions, but can't figure it how. Can someone walk me thru it please, thanks Smile
fwiw, there's been a lot of improvements to Headphones lately, and lots of releases that seem to speed up the whole process. if someone has shy-ed away from HP previously, you may want to revisit this app

@ wpbpete, what do you mean by console? do you mean a dos command window? Are you starting Headphones thru a batch file?

I prefer seeing the dos window in my setup, but you might want to look at this (http://www.coretechnologies.com/products...rvice.html)
(2014-05-21, 16:13)wpbpete Wrote: Hello,
I just got this working and it looks really good. Rembo10/Henry Ford, thanks for the great app and the Windows installer. I need a little help, I can't figure out how to hide the console in Windows7, I searched the thread and saw a couple of suggestions, but can't figure it how. Can someone walk me thru it please, thanks Smile
Just start the app with pythonw.exe instead of python.exe and the window will be hidden
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
(2014-05-21, 18:31)Dilligaf Wrote:
Just start the app with pythonw.exe instead of python.exe and the window will be hidden

Did not know that... I'm using nircmd and a batch file to do it myself.
(2014-05-21, 16:25)phreaq Wrote: @ wpbpete, what do you mean by console? do you mean a dos command window? Are you starting Headphones thru a batch file?

I prefer seeing the dos window in my setup, but you might want to look at this (http://www.coretechnologies.com/products...rvice.html)
Thanks, I don't like things to run as a service, I like my htpc running lean.

(2014-05-21, 18:31)Dilligaf Wrote:
Thanks, this is way too simple, so of course I can't get it to work lol... I installed the Win32build and there's no pythonw.exe in the file. Also downloaded the master zip and don't see it there either.
Don't know about the Win32 build, just install Python 2.7 and then clone Headphones with TortoiseGit or whatever then start headphones.py with pythonw.exe A bonus of this is you get the latest code and don't have to wait for someone to build the Windows version
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
(2014-05-21, 20:25)Dilligaf Wrote: Don't know about the Win32 build, just install Python 2.7 and then clone Headphones with TortoiseGit or whatever then start headphones.py with pythonw.exe A bonus of this is you get the latest code and don't have to wait for someone to build the Windows version
Thanks, I got it working Smile
Looks like I have to copy the db files from the Win32 build or can I just copy headphones.py to the Win32 folder?
I would say copy them from the Win32 build and not to the Win32 build
Dilligaf,
Thanks man, it's working perfectly.
FYI so it may help others,
I didn't need to clone Headphones with TortoiseGit, just had to dl the Git zip.
Also only copied from the Win32 folder the following,
Shutdown Headphones
copied files: cache, config.ini, headphones.db, logs
click Headphones.py and good to go
thanks again
Smile

Rembo10,
The new update features looks very cool, thanks
I've always used nzbs with headphones but have now added torrents as a backup. I find the Pushbullet notification just gives the path to my torrent directory, not the name of the torrent. Also, post processing does not work well for torrents, is anyone having any success? Post processing of nzbs works very well
Small bug report: The "Back To (Artist)" link displayed at the top of the album page is disappearing on refresh if an album is "snatched". Not sure if this has been fixed / mentioned prior. Just mentioning it now in passing.
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9