• 274(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Luna, can you post an example to each of the community lists? I'll start adding the content I have afterward.
(2014-05-15, 18:14)xecutionx Wrote: Luna, can you post an example to each of the community lists? I'll start adding the content I have afterward.

view the list here

https://code.google.com/p/pseudotv-live-...ce/browse/

Next update will feature autotuning from the lists above.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Quick questions. What's the difference between using a Youtube channel vs Youtube Playlist.
I've got a few youtube channels, but the EPG is too crammed for the channels.
Is there a way to make it so that the EPG simply says name of the channel instead of trying to fill in the EPG.
The EPG is unreadable for many of my youtube channels
(2014-05-15, 19:18)scooper750 Wrote: Quick questions. What's the difference between using a Youtube channel vs Youtube Playlist.
Is there a way to make it so that the EPG simply says name of the channel instead of trying to fill in the EPG.

I've debated how to handle short youtube videos, I hate having ... in the epg as wel.

I could add an option to hide all the ... (short videos) with the name of the channel, i'll look into it.
(2014-05-14, 19:31)jwelch5792 Wrote: Hi Luna,
I've been trying for a while to get pseudotv live to work but after I install it and start it up it says, "unable to populate channels. Please verify that you have scraped media in your library and that you have properly configured channels." What did i do wrong? I have a shared library setup with MySQL.
Thanks for your help.

Can some help me with this?
For those adding to the youtube_channels.xml, please remember that Youtube_User will not have embedded spaces.
That's party of the URL and that cannot have spaces. I've seen a couple with spaces imbedded. Channel_Name can have spaces in there.
Thanks for looking into it.

(2014-05-15, 19:33)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-15, 19:18)scooper750 Wrote: Quick questions. What's the difference between using a Youtube channel vs Youtube Playlist.

I've debated how to handle short youtube videos, I hate having ... in the epg as wel.

I could add an option to hide all the ... (short videos) with the name of the channel, i'll look into it.
Hi everyone
just upgraded to Gotham and installed the latest master.

my channels are mostly playlists and directory.
playlists populate just fine, the problem is with directory. for some reason, as soon as it get to populate a channel with a directory, it stops populate.

i tried with this setup:

channel 1 - playlist action
channel 2 - playlist comedy
channel 3 - directory smb://192.168.1.250/Kids

didnt work

tried

channel 3 - directory nfs://192.168.1.250/Kids
same.

channel 1 & 2 where just fine, channel 3 never appeared.

any ideas?
[/align]
Or if we could have it handled like a stream whereby the EPG is in 90 minute increments with just the channel name.

(2014-05-15, 19:33)Lunatixz Wrote:

(2014-05-15, 18:31)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-15, 18:14)xecutionx Wrote: Luna, can you post an example to each of the community lists? I'll start adding the content I have afterward.

view the list here

That's a lot more than I expected to see, I have a few channels I set up that I would like to share. As for the autotune channels, would it be possible to add an option as to where these go? Example: If I wanted to interleave channels, I would want to build the autotune channels in the higher numbers(800+), and interleave them to fit in order around/after other channels, so there isn't gaps in the channel lists.
(2014-05-15, 23:38)spyder Wrote:
(2014-05-15, 18:31)Lunatixz Wrote:

view the list here

That's a lot more than I expected to see, I have a few channels I set up that I would like to share. As for the autotune channels, would it be possible to add an option as to where these go? Example: If I wanted to interleave channels, I would want to build the autotune channels in the higher numbers(800+), and interleave them to fit in order around/after other channels, so there isn't gaps in the channel lists.

Currently autotune places the lists in the highest unused channels. No rule options will be added... but thanks to bry's generous list contributions...I'm going to have to add some type of subcategories to help limit channel creation.

Currently Community autotune will build a max of 50 randome channels from each list.
So anything goes in the community lists or is it Supposed to be for international users?
For example can i add YouTube channels with only Hebrew content?

Also a suggestion:
How about adding a category type for this lists like: news, music, entertainment...
This will add the ability to choose a 'channel package'.
Maybe in auto-tune setting user can choose to have only news and entertainment packages to PTVL.

Wow,
it's like you read my mind Smile
(2014-05-15, 23:47)psike Wrote: So anything goes in the community lists or is it Supposed to be for international users?
For example can i add YouTube channels with only Hebrew content?

Also a suggestion:
How about adding a category type for this lists like: news, music, entertainment...
This will add the ability to choose a 'channel package'.
Maybe in auto-tune setting user can choose to have only news and entertainment packages to PTVL.

Good question, language is limited to English.
(2014-05-15, 23:50)Lunatixz Wrote: Good question, language is limited to English.

Too bad, maybe once subcategories are added this restriction will be removed.
This could add the ability to create channel by country...lot's of potential.
(2014-05-16, 00:00)psike Wrote:
(2014-05-15, 23:50)Lunatixz Wrote: Good question, language is limited to English.

Too bad, maybe once subcategories are added this restriction will be removed.
This could add the ability to create channel by country...lot's of potential.

Yeah, Community and donor exclusive autotune has great potential... which I will focus on when this project moves into its final build.
  • 274(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45