• 106(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-05-18, 02:50)Tomkun Wrote: Hello.

How is it possible to make the 3D tag appear on movies? My movies are named like this:

MovieTitle.3d.bluray.mk3d

But the tag just shows as "HD" until I play the movie and then it will change to "3D". I would like it to display "3D" without having to play the movie first. Is this a bug, or do I need to change something?

Thanks for you time, and thanks for the skin!

Mine are named like this and show the 3D. Try it.

Movie.1080p.3D.HSBS.BluRay.x264
How do I get this skin ?
I cant find it in adds-on "skin" only aeon MQ5.

I want to download and get this Aeon Nox 5 skin. Looks cool.
Please help.
(2014-05-18, 11:52)BommyR Wrote: How do I get this skin ?

Please help.

Add-on_manager#Force_refresh (wiki)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-05-17, 17:12)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-17, 14:52)mikebzh44 Wrote: It's because BigNoid use ratio=keep and not ratio=stretch in xml so XBMC crop the border to keep the ratio.
the unfocused items shouldn't have anything cut off. But I think we can never agree on the aspectratio Big Grin

BigNoid, could you please take a look at this. I'm using 5.1.1. Took a few screenshots from bannerwall and shift views. In bannerwall you can see that focused items do not have logos cropped, but unfocused items do. In shift you can see that both focused and unfocused (3:1 to Yuma) items are slightly cropped.

EDIT: This happens only on my macbook with a 16:10 aspect ratio screen. On my HTPC connected to a 16:9 TV it's fine.

Bannerwall:

Shift:

Once more, thank you for all your hard work on this great skin.
(2014-05-16, 21:26)embeleco Wrote:
(2014-05-16, 18:56)patseguin Wrote:
(2014-05-16, 03:15)patseguin Wrote: I have AN 5 installed on my bedroom but I don't see episode view available in my tv shows as previously mentioned. Do I have to uninstall and reinstall it from the repo?

Yeah I installed the version on your GIT and the new viewtype is there now.

Patseguin,

How you installed the particular version that has the episode view available? I just installed the one that appears through XBMC Skin Addons. But I don't have that view available yet.

Thanks in advanced.
-Jose

Yep it has episode view.

(2014-05-18, 02:50)Tomkun Wrote: Hello.

How is it possible to make the 3D tag appear on movies? My movies are named like this:

MovieTitle.3d.bluray.mk3d

But the tag just shows as "HD" until I play the movie and then it will change to "3D". I would like it to display "3D" without having to play the movie first. Is this a bug, or do I need to change something?

Thanks for you time, and thanks for the skin!

This is not related to the skin. I personally have found xbmc to be very picky about 3D. I don't think mk3d is any known format. Try naming it like this: movie (year).3d.hsbs.mkv

This is assuming that your movie is ripped in side by side. If you do top and bottom then replace hsbs with htab.

Hope this helps
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
BigNoid, is it possible to code in the XBMC built in functions in a dropdown list for main menu item action setting? At the moment you have to refer to the wiki to find the function and type it all out.
XBMC v16.1 Jarvis, Aeon Nox 5.1.1
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1, CPU: AMD A8-3850 Quad Core Fusion,
MB: ASUS F1A75 V PRO, RAM: 4GB, Video: on board(HDMI), Sound: on board (HDMI),
TV Tuner: Hauppauge HVR-2200
(2014-05-18, 15:02)anibeasts Wrote: BigNoid, is it possible to code in the XBMC built in functions in a dropdown list for main menu item action setting? At the moment you have to refer to the wiki to find the function and type it all out.

There's a selection of them already under "XBMC Commands".

This list (under Nox 5.1.0) is provided by script.skinshortcuts, not the skin directly. I'll consider adding any that people want to the script, but it will have to make sense for them to be there - I'm not going to add every single one for two reasons: some are simply not useable without user editing anyway (ActivateWindow for example), and some have limited appeal (TakeScreenshot for example).
Hi, it's really good job. But I'm wondering if it's possible to bring back the menu icons from 4. In this new version the icons and titles are really small. As well, I'm using xbmctorrent and in this new version I miss the episode number, now it was replace for thumbnails. I get lost because it's not way to figure out which episode is. Is it possible to have the option to show the episode number again?
@BigNoid, can you provide the .PSD file for the moviegenres and images?
I'll apreciate if you share that with us.
(2014-05-18, 11:58)Martijn Wrote:
(2014-05-18, 11:52)BommyR Wrote: How do I get this skin ?

Please help.

Add-on_manager#Force_refresh (wiki)

I have this problem too. all my repos are empty. tried force refresh but nothing. so do i delete the 2 files in userdata>database called:

addons15.db
addons16.db

?

thanks

EDIT: Fixed. Just took a while to force refresh
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Hi there.

First off thanks a lot for this skin, my favourite for Gotham.

I just have one question I'd like to ask. I'd like to set up multiple backgrounds for an option on the Home screen. I know that this is controlled in the skin settings but I don't think that what I'd like to achieve is possible in this skin.

For Videos, I have set up the item background for Random video fanart and Movies as random Movie fanart and TV Shows as random TV Show fanart.

However, I have a custom playlist as an option on the Home screen and I would like to have 'random playlist fanart' if this is possible - as in randomised fanart only for items just in the playlist. The option of random live DVD cases allows you to select live fanart from a specific playlist. However, this is not the effect I wish to use, I want random fanart from this playlist.

Does anyone know if this is possible? And if so, how can I go about setting it up?

Thanks in advance.
Any idea how to edit the OSD - I like mini thumbnails of the movies while pressing "i" during playback

thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
@itry Not currently, but I believe it's on BN's todo list.

@smallclone It requires editing xml files. Specifically variables.xml. Look for PlayerArtworkVar and replace the current art with something else. There are many types that can be found here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...Downloader

To get landscapes you could replace 'clearart' with 'landscape' or 'fanart'. Not sure it'll have the effect you're looking for though...
@Vaikin - cheers for the quick and helpful response!
Anyone else have a problem with the recent tv shows and movies widget after theatest updated to the library provider data addon? Mine just spins but never shows anything. Since the update Friday.
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537