• 20(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
(2014-05-18, 19:08)mjd72 Wrote: Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong with this add-on.

I have tried installing and reinstalling numerous times but all I get when I try to launch it is a message saying "Error Script Failed Confusedcript.lazytv"

I have tried on Frodo and Gotham but always get the same message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you haven't tried it already, install the add-on and then close and restart XBMC before trying to use it. I had that issue previously where the service wouldn't start until I re-opened XBMC.
(2014-05-18, 19:10)john6555 Wrote: If you haven't tried it already, install the add-on and then close and restart XBMC before trying to use it. I had that issue previously where the service wouldn't start until I re-opened XBMC.

Unfortunately that didn't work. Thanks anyway
Then I need to see the log file to know what the error is.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file
(2014-05-19, 00:25)Karnagious Wrote: Then I need to see the log file to know what the error is.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file

Here's my log

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=205075
Do you have any tv shows in your library?
(2014-05-19, 11:16)Karnagious Wrote: Do you have any tv shows in your library?

Yes I subscribe to them all through iStream, I have plenty. On my other computer it works fine, LazyTV picks up the next unwatched episode of everything I am subscribed to in iStream but on this computer (the one I sent the log for) I just get the script failed error.
Are they both running the same version of XBMC?

The reason for the script error is that the query of the database for TV Shows is returning no results (or is not being returned at all). This may happen if all TV Shows are listed as completely watched, but I figured that would be very unlikely.
(2014-05-19, 14:05)Karnagious Wrote: Are they both running the same version of XBMC?

The reason for the script error is that the query of the database for TV Shows is returning no results (or is not being returned at all). This may happen if all TV Shows are listed as completely watched, but I figured that would be very unlikely.

Yes they were both the same versions of XBMC.

I have fixed it by just doing a backup of the one that works and moving that backup over to the one that wasnät working.

Thanks for trying to help me.
I like the new option of creating and maintaining a lazytv smart playlist.
On the moment I am making use of lazytv from the smart playlist, the advantage is that more episode info is available. The smart playlist does change automatically to the next unwatched tv episode, from the last seen tv episode.
I love the concept of Lazy TV but am struggling to launch it. I've looked at the WIKI and scanned the forum but havent been able to to get started.

I downloaded the master file from GITHUB.
I 'installed from zip' the master file
Restarted XBMC and saw the LazyTV database analysis complete notification
... Not sure where to go from here
Awesome work! Smile

I'm having trouble getting notifications to display. I've turned on both notification types (next episode, previous episode), but neither come up. Do I have to enable something special for this to work? I'm running Gotham with Aeon Nox.

Thanks!
Just run the addon like you would any other. (After going in to the settings to set things up as you want.)

If you hit any problems, rename the LazyTV addon folder (and the LazyTV addon_data folder if needed) to remove the '-master' from the name.
Notifications should work out of the box.

Let me install Aeon Nox and test it.
ARGH... Sorry to look like an idiot.. I was looking in Program addons not Video addons...

Thanks for the slap in the back of the head!
Oops, I meant to move it in the last update.

Will do that on the next one.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4