• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Can you also include noobroom both movies and tv to the super search? This is really changing the way I watch tv. Thanks again for your work.
Don't know if it's possible but is it possible to disable the possibility to go to the 'root' if you are in a folder?
(2014-05-29, 20:31)kaosnews Wrote: Don't know if it's possible but is it possible to disable the possibility to go to the 'root' if you are in a folder?

Do you mean the ..

If so that is an XBMC setting
(2014-05-29, 20:32)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 20:31)kaosnews Wrote: Don't know if it's possible but is it possible to disable the possibility to go to the 'root' if you are in a folder?

Do you mean the ..

Yes that's the one. Will try to find it in the settings Smile

Love to see the password protect feature!
(2014-05-29, 20:34)kaosnews Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 20:32)spoyser Wrote:

Do you mean the ..

Yes that's the one. Will try to find it in the settings Smile

Love to see the password protect feature!

I think it is something like show parent item in lists.

Password is coming, just so much to do!
would it be difficult to create a super search "hot key" so that if we were using OTTV it would go directly to search for show?
(2014-05-29, 20:36)spoyser Wrote: I think it is something like show parent item in lists.

Yes this works - only problem now is that if you have a sub super favorite folder in a favourite folder then the '...' is also gone. Don't think this can be fixed because it's part of the XBMC system?
Hi,

I was asking if you have much luck with adding context menu items to super faves? Smile
(2014-05-30, 13:05)leedemon Wrote: Hi,

I was asking if you have much luck with adding context menu items to super faves? Smile

Can't be done I'm afraid.

What items in particular were you thinking, as I could look into others ways of achieving what you want.

(2014-05-29, 23:43)kaosnews Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 20:36)spoyser Wrote: I think it is something like show parent item in lists.

Yes this works - only problem now is that if you have a sub super favorite folder in a favourite folder then the '...' is also gone. Don't think this can be fixed because it's part of the XBMC system?

Isn't that what you originally asked for?
(2014-05-29, 23:34)markaisi Wrote: would it be difficult to create a super search "hot key" so that if we were using OTTV it would go directly to search for show?

SS is available from the menu in OTT, but I'm sure if you post your request on the appropriate forum it would be considered.
(2014-05-30, 13:24)spoyser Wrote: Isn't that what you originally asked for?

Well sort of. If you have SF folder called Videos and in that folder you have several other SF folders then I don't want to see the '...' in the first Videos folder but I want to see the '...' in the sub-folder so you can return to the first folder. Why I don't want the '...' in the first SF is that I don't want go to the overview of all the SF (Music etc.)

So:
Videos (no ...)
- Sub 1 (want the ...)
- Sub 2 (want the ...)
- Sub 3 (want the ...)

But I don't think it's possible.
Can't you just have it hidden and use 'back' to go up a folder?
(2014-06-01, 14:24)spoyser Wrote: Can't you just have it hidden and use 'back' to go up a folder?

Yes - think that's the way to do this. Thanks.
Is it possible to add somewhere a shortcut to the Super Search function - for example the menu? I know how to edit skins - so you can be a bit technical Wink
(2014-06-01, 22:11)kaosnews Wrote: Is it possible to add somewhere a shortcut to the Super Search function - for example the menu? I know how to edit skins - so you can be a bit technical Wink

Would you want it pre-populated with a keyword or would you want the keyboard to be displayed first?

Pre-populated is easy and I can post the syntax for that once I get back to my PC

If you need the keyboard it might need me to do sone coding in the addon to allow it.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6