• 115(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-05-30, 11:11)Arogantis Wrote: Happens on all skins i've tried (and i've tried a LOT).

Thanks, must be an issue with the add-on itself then.
is it possible to have the OSD default on subtitle button insted of pause/play ? was like that in the aeon 4 skin . really annoying to have to move 4 steps on each and every episode.

also when in the subtitle dialog, i have to press left key to get to the first result of the subtitle. in the old version it was on the first result, and not on the scraper...

would need 8 click now insted of just 3 to get the same results Smile

that's the only thing i miss from the old version.
(2014-05-30, 22:54)explodedk Wrote: is it possible to have the OSD default on subtitle button insted of pause/play ? was like that in the aeon 4 skin . really annoying to have to move 4 steps on each and every episode.

also when in the subtitle dialog, i have to press left key to get to the first result of the subtitle. in the old version it was on the first result, and not on the scraper...

BN pointed out that you can press up to move directly to the subtitles button.
(2014-05-29, 02:17)newxbmc Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 01:10)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 00:46)newxbmc Wrote: YES, the menu item BUT I have a lot and don't want to put in favorites like that. Every DVD I have part 1,2 and sometime 3 (means 3 dvds set). All I want is to put each company production dvd on home screen and when I come there, it will list all dvd for me to play.

it's like this I saved on my HDD:
D:\\HTPC\DVD\A\DVD1\
Disc1.iso, Disc2.iso, Disc3.iso
D:\\HTPC\DVD\A\DVD2\
....and so on. (Please note this is A's company dvd)

D:\\HTPC\DVD\B\DVD1\
D:\\HTPC\DVD\B\DVD2\
....and so on. (Please note this is B's company dvd)

Well, I hope you get what I try to explain here...because I don't know how to explain them more clearly Smile

If I'm understanding right, then assuming you really don't want to do it via favourites (even though you can delete the favourite as soon as the menu item has been created), you can do it by specifying the action yourself. So, if you wanted a link to D:\HTPC\DVD\A\, then

Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,D:\HTPC\DVD\A\,Return)

Obviously, just adjust the path to wherever you want it to go. (Though a smart playlist linked to a menu item could work just as well if not better Smile)

YES, this is what I wanted. I will try when get home. thanks a lot for the infor

YES....this works perfectly. Thanks a lot.
I wish Nox 5.0 was available for frodo Sad IIve been running it on the latest gotham but XBMC 13.0 has issues with certain mkvs which make it unusable for me. Consequently, Ive had to revert to frodo but now miss the new light weight skin. I tried installing manually and it works well but always gets stuck at the main screen upon launch which is a deal breaker.
(2014-05-31, 01:42)alwayzbless Wrote: I wish Nox 5.0 was available for frodo Sad IIve been running it on the latest gotham but XBMC 13.0 has issues with certain mkvs which make it unusable for me. Consequently, Ive had to revert to frodo but now miss the new light weight skin. I tried installing manually and it works well but always gets stuck at the main screen upon launch which is a deal breaker.

Doesn't seem likely. Mkvs are containers, meaning it's whatever ridiculous codecs are used on the audio/video that is causing the issues. I have thousands of mkvs and haven't had a single problem.
Why did you remove codec/HDTV/resolution from TriPanel view? Or is this a bug?

Edit: restarted XBMC and now the information is back. Weird.
(2014-05-29, 22:43)Warner306 Wrote: Could someone tell me how to mod the following information into icons view?

I'd like to place the line Year.IMDBscore.runtime and put in place of the genre in icons view. I don't use icons view at all due to the lack of available information in this view. Knowing the codec information is nice, but it doesn't help me choose a movie to watch.

I'm assuming I can simply swap one line of code for another. I'd also like to do the same in Shift view, but I don't view that view as useful or important as a proper wall view.

No response? I made a mock-up of what the mod would look like below. I set-up this skin for my father and he likes to look at the year and IMDB rating to assist in choosing a movie. And, unfortunately, icons is the only true movie wall in this skin and it doesn't contain any rating or year information.

(2014-05-31, 11:19)Warner306 Wrote: No response? I made a mock-up of what the mod would look like below. I set-up this skin for my father and he likes to look at the year and IMDB rating to assist in choosing a movie. And, unfortunately, icons is the only true movie wall in this skin and it doesn't contain any rating or year information.

You need to change the file %appdata%\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\1080i\variables.xml.

On line 326 (or search for FloorSubLabelVar)

Change from
Code:
    <variable name="FloorSubLabelVar">
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(addons)">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Addon.Summary)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(musicvideos)">$INFO[ListItem.Artist]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Genre]</value>
    </variable>
to
Code:
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(addons)">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Addon.Summary)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(musicvideos)">$INFO[ListItem.Artist]</value>
        <value condition="Control.IsVisible(500) + Container.Content(movies)">$INFO[ListItem.Year,, • ]$INFO[ListItem.RatingAndVotes,, • ]$INFO[ListItem.Duration,, $LOCALIZE[12391]]</value>
    </variable>
Help me please...
CD art movie Not visibile in aeon nox 5 forse me!
How can i do?
I found a way to stop the default (gravity) fanart from popping up everytime a dialog is shown Smile
Its available on git and will be in next update.
OK... I removed the global search add-on and the search bar on the home screen is gone indeed now Smile.

BigNoid, is it possible at present to have the recently added widget match the smart playlist you add it to (in the home screen)? I have two movie smart playlists - but the widget just seems to feed off the general movie database when I add it. You said that might be possible somewhere in the future before Gotham went stable, so I was wondering if I was missing something or just looking for something that isn't there. Thanks Smile
* MikroTik RB5009UG+S+IN :: ZyXEL GS1900-8HP v1 :: EAP615-Wall v1 :: Netgear GS108T v3 running OpenWrt 23.05
* LibreELEC 11:  HTPC Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5545 with CEC adapter, Sony XR-64A84K :: Desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6700XT  / 27" Dell U2717D QHD
* Debian Bookworm x86_64: Celeron G1610, NFS/MariaDB/ZFS server
* Blog
(2014-05-30, 23:28)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-30, 22:54)explodedk Wrote: is it possible to have the OSD default on subtitle button insted of pause/play ? was like that in the aeon 4 skin . really annoying to have to move 4 steps on each and every episode.

BN pointed out that you can press up to move directly to the subtitles button.

thanks alot. saved a few steps Smile i can live with that. and noticed if i disable all but one scraper for subtitles, it starts on the first result and not the scraper name
(2014-05-31, 20:49).:B:. Wrote: OK... I removed the global search add-on and the search bar on the home screen is gone indeed now Smile.

BigNoid, is it possible at present to have the recently added widget match the smart playlist you add it to (in the home screen)? I have two movie smart playlists - but the widget just seems to feed off the general movie database when I add it. You said that might be possible somewhere in the future before Gotham went stable, so I was wondering if I was missing something or just looking for something that isn't there. Thanks Smile

Make a smart playlist with condition "recently added" for the playlist in question (You would then have a default and recently added version of the same playlist). You can then create a widget based off that new playlist.

(2014-05-31, 14:53)kaffekask Wrote:
(2014-05-31, 11:19)Warner306 Wrote: No response? I made a mock-up of what the mod would look like below. I set-up this skin for my father and he likes to look at the year and IMDB rating to assist in choosing a movie. And, unfortunately, icons is the only true movie wall in this skin and it doesn't contain any rating or year information.

You need to change the file %appdata%\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\1080i\variables.xml.

On line 326 (or search for FloorSubLabelVar)

Change from
Code:
    </variable>
to
Code:
        <value condition="Control.IsVisible(500) + Container.Content(movies)">$INFO[ListItem.Year,, • ]$INFO[ListItem.RatingAndVotes,, • ]$INFO[ListItem.Duration,, $LOCALIZE[12391]]</value>
    </variable>

Thanks for your help. The end result is posted below. Is it possible to increase the font size? I find the label a bit too small. It should be closer in size to the example above. A slight offset from below the title or a bold font might also improve the appearance, but that could be nitpicking.

Adding the same line with "Control.IsVisible(57)" seems to add the label to Shift view as well, but both could use a bump in text size or a bold font. This is where I am now:

Code:
        <value condition="Control.IsVisible(57) + Container.Content(movies)">$INFO[ListItem.Year,, • ]$INFO[ListItem.RatingAndVotes,, • ]$INFO[ListItem.Duration,, $LOCALIZE[12391]]</value>
    </variable>

I'll host a copy of the XML on Google Drive when it's finished in case anyone else is interested in this label.
(2014-05-31, 22:36)Warner306 Wrote: Thanks for your help. The end result is posted below. Is it possible to increase the font size? I find the label a bit too small. It should be closer in size to the example above. A slight offset from below the title or a bold font might also improve the appearance, but that could be nitpicking.

Adding the same line with "Control.IsVisible(57)" seems to add the label to Shift view as well, but both could use a bump in text size or a bold font. This is where I am now:

Code:
        <value condition="Control.IsVisible(57) + Container.Content(movies)">$INFO[ListItem.Year,, • ]$INFO[ListItem.RatingAndVotes,, • ]$INFO[ListItem.Duration,, $LOCALIZE[12391]]</value>
    </variable>

I'll host a copy of the XML on Google Drive when it's finished in case anyone else is interested in this label.

You could just make that one line for both Icon and Shift
Code:
<value condition="[Control.IsVisible(500) | Control.IsVisible(57)] + Container.Content(movies)">$INFO[ListItem.Year,, • ]$INFO[ListItem.RatingAndVotes,, • ]$INFO[ListItem.Duration,, $LOCALIZE[12391]]</value>

The font size is in MyVideoNav.xml on line 243, change to font14_title or perhaps font15_title like this:
Code:
<font>font14_title</font>

For bold you do like this on line 245:
Code:
<label>[B]$VAR[FloorSubLabelVar][/B]</label>

You can move the text further down with increasing the value for <posy> on line 239.

But this change the font and placement for BannerWall also.
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537