• 57(current)
Win XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows
Good guys,

I'm desperately trying to set up my box VFD OrigenAE S16V.

I have Windows 8.1 64bit, xbmc RC1 gotham and VFD module 310.'ve Installed the latest version of the Imon Manager and xbmconimon parslej version. The result is that I see the navigation menus and what I play in xbmc but the titles do not move and are cut.

What am I doing wrong?
(2014-05-29, 14:25)geko_vk Wrote: Good guys,

I have Windows 8.1 64bit, xbmc RC1 gotham and VFD module 310.'ve Installed the latest version of the Imon Manager and xbmconimon parslej version. The result is that I see the navigation menus and what I play in xbmc but the titles do not move and are cut.

What am I doing wrong?

hi, i don't think the parslej version support scrolling on VFD. Maybe try my version.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ud73e9....v1.0.4.7z
(2014-05-30, 17:57)cdenfert Wrote:

What am I doing wrong?

hi, i don't think the parslej version support scrolling on VFD. Maybe try my version.

Hi,

is it possible to get your Source, because I've updated the parslej version myself to get the second line filled and getting the runtime on the display and I'm interested in the scrolling feature too.

If anyone is interested in getting this version, please tell me where I can upload it...

matrix
(2014-06-02, 21:40)matrixmh Wrote:

What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

is it possible to get your Source, because I've updated the parslej version myself to get the second line filled and getting the runtime on the display and I'm interested in the scrolling feature too.

If anyone is interested in getting this version, please tell me where I can upload it...

matrix

Hi, please upload your version to a file hosting site like box.com. I would like to test it in my Antec case.
Wink 
Hi,

so if you want to test my version, you can download it:
compiled version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3FJ7by...sp=sharing
source code: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3FJ7by...sp=sharing

matrix
Anyone know how to write a windows driver for Soundgraph iMon VFD?
I would like to get rid of the useless one bundled with the imon software.
XBMC v16.1 Jarvis, Aeon Nox 5.1.1
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1, CPU: AMD A8-3850 Quad Core Fusion,
MB: ASUS F1A75 V PRO, RAM: 4GB, Video: on board(HDMI), Sound: on board (HDMI),
TV Tuner: Hauppauge HVR-2200

What am I doing wrong?

Works!!Excellent!!! I`m very happy jejeje

Thanks
Hey guys,

So i had problems with the original plugin and i went ahead and installed Parslejs mod.

It works! BUT all i get in my display is "PLAY" if i manually open the "Imon-on-xbmc-by-Parslej" program and just tab between the setting tabs the display updates and shows what is currently playing.
Have i missed a setting? This has to be done for every indivual start of a show.
@matrixmh
Hi, I just downloaded and configured your version.
I'm running Gotham 13.1 on Windows 7 SP1 (x64) with an iMon LCD

Works good so far. The only thing that is not working is title scrolling if I watch a movie.
The title is scrolling left an right only for one character, but the title has much more characters that are not shown.

And one question: Your version has a "Sound system" option. What is it good for?

Regards
(2014-06-09, 16:00)John McClane Wrote: @matrixmh
Hi, I just downloaded and configured your version.
I'm running Gotham 13.1 on Windows 7 SP1 (x64) with an iMon LCD

Works good so far. The only thing that is not working is title scrolling if I watch a movie.
The title is scrolling left an right only for one character, but the title has much more characters that are not shown.

+1 except Gotham 13.1 on Windows 8.1 (x64) with an imon LCD.
Hi, I just played with all versions from the Plugin I found and the one which really works with refreshing the data on the lcd is the "Matrix" version.. except the scrolling. Did anybody manage to get the scrolling working as well?

There is the version from Parsley, which is scrolling nice, but stopps refreshing the data after a few switches or switching to the Live TV addon (DVBViewer).

So the Matrix Version with scrolling :-) does anyboday has that available for LCD iMON. Runnng on the official Gotham release on win8.1 x64
Hi,

@John McClane
I don't know what the SoundPart does. It was part of the Source-Code I've found on the Internet and it should be the same Source Parslej used.
On my knowledge I've changed nothing on the scrolling part. Maybe I've changed the part with setting of 2 Lines. Therfore my code changes the 2 Lines Text Setting.

My problem is, that in my HTPC works an VFD and not an LCD.

What I know is that the scrolling is a feature of the diplay-API and therofore it is not part of the program.
You wouldn't happen to know where to change and potentially update the scrolling section at least check it.

On the odd occasion, I have had scrolling start working but I don't know why it had started. I've also had it crash a couple of times recently, potentially due to updates in add-ons.
Hi there!

my windows 7 always stops the imon manager with
has stopped working
using xmbc 12.3 -
why is that - and what solution to find?

thankz
I have problem with imon VFD. XBMC on Imon starts with windows. When xbmc starts xbmc on imon connect to xbmc.Control mode work, but infos during playback dont't work and imon go to idle mode and show XBMC and date. When i disconnect xbmc on imon and connect again infos during playback work.
Where is problem?

• 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows7