• 13(current)
[DEPRECATED] PicasaWeb - Picasa Web Albums Image Plugin Addon
For some reason when the addon was updated, the dependencies did not install. Try un-installing it and re-installing it.
I did, it's in my edit in my previous post Smile
...tried uninstalling and installing again. No soap.

Can anyone attach a zip of xbmcswift2 for me to install? I can't find it in XBMC's repo and the zip I get from Github doesn't have the "correct structure"...
(2014-06-29, 21:08)krakout Wrote: ...tried uninstalling and installing again. No soap.

Can anyone attach a zip of xbmcswift2 for me to install? I can't find it in XBMC's repo and the zip I get from Github doesn't have the "correct structure"...

You can get it here http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/

You may also need script.module.requests2, which is also there.
Oh, thanks for the pointer. Are these zips installable or do I have to unzip them manually?
(2014-06-29, 23:00)krakout Wrote: Oh, thanks for the pointer. Are these zips installable or do I have to unzip them manually?

Just download them and use "install from zip file" in xbmc settings->addons and browse to where you downloaded them.
Nah, that didn't work either, that's why I asked - I tried a few times, it seemingly did nothing and Picasaweb again failed, then I got a "not correct structure" when trying to reinstall the script. Argh!!!

Second half starting, will pick it up again tomorrow morning Big Grin Thanks for trying to help mate!

[EDIT] Should these script appear under Programs or somewhere?
Since they are modules, I don't think you get any notification that they installed, they will just do so silently.

If for some reason that does not work, you can unzip them into the addons folder and restart XBMC.
Ok, will do and let you know Smile

Indeed, they're not in the addons dir, so definitely something going wrong...
If you try to install an addon from a zip file, the zip file must contain a folder named with the addon ID. So for instance script.module.picasa. This folder must be what goes into the addons folder.
Yup, that's what I was doing, but thanks for pointing it out Smile
Normally installing directly from the zip is a Bad IdeaTM, but since your install seems to be frelled...
*sigh*.... still nothing works even after installing them manually. Giving up Sad Thanks for all the help though!
Can anyone tell me how this plugin can read photos uploaded to Google Drive? From what i've seen i can only read photos uploaded directly to picasaweb/google+ even though they integrated drive pictures.
(2014-08-18, 22:19)domyrat Wrote: Can anyone tell me how this plugin can read photos uploaded to Google Drive? From what i've seen i can only read photos uploaded directly to picasaweb/google+ even though they integrated drive pictures.

It can't and (from a little research I just did) I don't think I can add it yet. When Google makes a Google+ API for accessing photos then maybe it will be possible, but right now there is only the PicasaWeb API which doesn't have that functionality.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEPRECATED] PicasaWeb - Picasa Web Albums Image Plugin Addon4