• 6(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
(2014-08-04, 15:10)jjd-uk Wrote: Someone did this on Google+ which I liked

from https://plus.google.com/1041867195703813...avWrsSTPLz

Can't wait to see the one he submits.
The one posted by jjd-uk is my favourite so far. Pretty awesome.

I would like to see something that remind us the xbmc logo on the future one, but since xbmc logo is just a font I would guess it would certainly ruin any logo design
(2014-08-04, 14:44)aphaits Wrote: Image

This one is the best yet. It's clean and simple but doesn't take itself too seriously. If I submit I might go a little more lighthearted now.
(2014-08-04, 15:27)enen92 Wrote: The one posted by jjd-uk is my favourite so far. Pretty awesome.

I would like to see something that remind us the xbmc logo on the future one, but since xbmc logo is just a font I would guess it would certainly ruin any logo design

From what I understand we can't use the same font that was used for the xbmc logo as we would wish to copyright the logo and the danube font which doesn't have a CC BY-SA license.
(2014-08-04, 15:36)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2014-08-04, 15:27)enen92 Wrote: The one posted by jjd-uk is my favourite so far. Pretty awesome.

From what I understand we can't use the same font that was used for the xbmc logo as we would wish to copyright the logo and the danube font which doesn't have a CC BY-SA license.

As long as not a single derp proposes Comic Sans - I'm sure some great magic can be worked out Wink
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Browsing some kodi logos on google.

This was a fun one.

@leepenny
really like the upside down i
very nice
Concept 10
(2014-08-04, 09:11)aphaits Wrote: Image

Wauw! This is the one for me.
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-08-04, 14:57)Narfotic Wrote: Something like this?

These look cool
Those look (and are) unreadable.
The one posted by aphaits despite looking really clean and pretty makes me think xbmc is a fork of plex or owned by plex,inc.
(2014-08-04, 09:11)aphaits Wrote: Image

I took the great work of aphaits as template and did change it a little to resemble more the playback buttons idea. I hope you like it:
A little more readable than my last ones.

Just a remark...
The subtlitle should be something like: Entertainment Center or Entertainment Platform
as the 'Media center'-subtitle is one of the reasons why they changed the name.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4