• 19(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
It needs to be worked on, the D isn't so obvious as the K.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
(2014-08-05, 15:07)bortek Wrote: You should combine 1 and 2 with eyes in O and >

Tried to combine those two

(2014-08-05, 15:54)xbs08 Wrote: It needs to be worked on, the D isn't so obvious as the K.

Yeah, let me have a think about it. The D could be more readable, but I really like the ambigram
This is what I mean. You can tell it says Kodi.

For the love of god, please do not let the logo say KOK.
Really nice, although I would remove those 2 smaller triangles.

(2014-08-05, 15:36)ximon Wrote: Image
(2014-08-05, 16:00)Karnagious Wrote: This is what I mean. You can tell it says Kodi.

For the love of god, please do not let the logo say KOK.
I agree that this is better. If you keep the symmetry it'll always read KOK
(2014-08-05, 16:00)dobee Wrote: Really nice, although I would remove those 2 smaller triangles.

(2014-08-05, 15:36)ximon Wrote: Image

Read back as far as page 16
Maybe the > should be a full triangle... sacrificing a bit of symmetry to be more explicit.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
To maintain symmetry you would need something that the mind tricks the eye into seeing connected for the D and disconnected for the K.

That is bloody hard to do. Especially if the logo is small (which it will be most of the time).

Perhaps the left triangle could be gray then the right one white so the D is more defined Huh
actually the "I" has to slide away from the "D" for the final logo. But let's not focus on animations here, because I think we can come up with a nice looking animation for most logos. Thanks a bunch for hooking us in with an animated splash screen - I'm sure a dev will work on adding support for it after seeing your great animation Smile
Another extension.

Go
At
Se

I see it everywhere now.

The internet has ruined me.

Trying some stuff out…

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(2014-08-05, 16:16)Karnagious Wrote: Another extension.

Go
At
Se

I see it everywhere now.

The internet has ruined me.

• 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4