• 22(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2014-08-15, 23:24)musicadi Wrote: Hello,

I'm using xbmc 13.2 RC1 with Black Glass Nova skin.

When I play a music file in full screen the lyrics show up with no problems, but the upper and lower info tabs are not showing up when I move the mouse.

if you press 'm' on keyboard, they will appear.
(2014-08-15, 23:24)musicadi Wrote: As soon as I press left or right arrows on my keyboard, the lyrics disappear

can't reproduce that one. for me left/right just navigates to the up/down scroll arrows on the lyrics dialog.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi
Im really new to XBMC.
Overall it was a great plesure to use XBMC
Im running XMBC 13.1(4 June 14) on Win7 x64 Sp1

My Issue:
For some reason XBMC is searching for Radio/ Stream name instead of title/fiel name...
I searched many forum fro this issue but I ended up posting here(I hope I posted at right place).
Thanks in Advance
(2014-08-16, 12:53)onlyrgu Wrote: Hi
Im really new to XBMC.

My Issue:
For some reason XBMC is searching for Radio/ Stream name instead of title/fiel name...
I searched many forum fro this issue but I ended up posting here(I hope I posted at right place).
Thanks in Advance

if the stream (or addon you're using to stream music) does not provide a artist name and song title,
then cu lrc lyrics won't work properly. there's little i can do about it from my end.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-08-18, 17:06)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-16, 12:53)onlyrgu Wrote: Hi
Im really new to XBMC.

My Issue:
Thanks in Advance

if the stream (or addon you're using to stream music) does not provide a artist name and song title,
then cu lrc lyrics won't work properly. there's little i can do about it from my end.

The Stream/ Radio is giving out the file/song name.
Album Art/Fan art of song is being dowlaoded.
Update: I tried some all setting for settings on CU lyrics and diffrent XBMC theams But no success!
(2014-08-19, 12:09)onlyrgu Wrote: The Stream/ Radio is giving out the file/song name.
Update: I tried some all setting for settings on CU lyrics and diffrent XBMC theams But no success!

could you get me a Debug Log please?
(2014-08-15, 23:34)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-15, 23:24)musicadi Wrote: As soon as I press left or right arrows on my keyboard, the lyrics disappear

can't reproduce that one. for me left/right just navigates to the up/down scroll arrows on the lyrics dialog.

funny... does this every time here

I'm using a MacBook pro with Mavericks (10.9.4)

one question... would it be possible to add a lyrics editor function, maybe with an "on-button press" line synchronization?
Thanks capfuturo

I've been struggling to get this puppy working for a while and yours is a great explanation. My set up is :

OpenElec version: 4.0.7 (Generic_64)
XBMC Version: 13.1 (July 9, 2014)
Skin: Aeon Nox Version 4.1.8

One issue I have is that CU LRC Lyrics uses file names for look up not the ID tag name - which in my case is often different. I would have thought that ID tags would be better than file name for look-ups no ?

I seem to be getting no hits on most of my music - which for the most part is pretty well tagged FLAC's. Am i able to force it to use tags not file names as this would solve much of my "no hits" issue?

Also is it possible to display artist slide show simultaneously with lyrics - seemed to be working with Aon Nox 5.0 but not 4.x - at least not in my case

Big thanks - you're doing an awesome job

Jim
(2014-08-21, 11:30)AU Jim Wrote: One issue I have is that CU LRC Lyrics uses file names for look up not the ID tag name - which in my case is often different. I would have thought that ID tags would be better than file name for look-ups no ?

There's an option for that. Open the Addon-Configuration (Settings > Addons > ... > CU LRC Lyrics > Configure) and go to options. The first option is titled "Use only filename for search", deactivate it and it should work for you.

Now a little issue of my own. Most of my music is actually in ALAC Format in mp4-containers (*.m4a) for compatibility reasons for multiple players (looking at you iTunes). Now my issue is that the addon apparently can't read lyrics from MP4 Containers. I tagged my musiclibrary with MP3Tag and used UNSYNCEDLYRICS as tagging field (which maps to the MP4 equivalant LYRICS as far as I know), the lyrics show up in MP3Tag and also iTunes (and on my GFs iPod), so they should be written to the files correctly. I guess they just aren't read (since I can't find anything in embedlrc.py either).

Another kind-of-request thing would be a scraper for TuneWiki as mentioned in this thread. Would be awesome if this was possible Smile
Thanks mihawk90

I tried that - but didn't seem to help. Let me check again

Thank you
Mh, seems to work for me, though that could be related to my file structure (Mymusic/<Artist>/<Album>/<title>.<ext>). Can't really be sure about that Smile
(2014-08-19, 19:06)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-19, 12:09)onlyrgu Wrote: The Stream/ Radio is giving out the file/song name.

Here is the log file
http://1drv.ms/1tkUCGP
Thank you
(2014-08-21, 16:58)onlyrgu Wrote:
(2014-08-19, 19:06)ronie Wrote:

Here is the log file
http://1drv.ms/1tkUCGP
Thank you

here's what happens: initially the tile of the stream is set to the name of the radio station
and that is the info cu lrc user to search for lyrics.

after a few seconds, the stream title suddenly changes to 'artist - song'.
(i guess it takes some time to get this info from the remote stream?)
but then the damage has been done already...
.. and it's kinda of hard to work around such behaviour i'm afraid.
Would it not be possible to perhaps add a setting to delay the search for lyrics if the source is a livestream ? I know that json returns a length of zero when playing a live stream so perhaps that or an equivalent may be a method to leverage a user settable delay for such a scenario ?
Learning Linux the hard way !!
that's yet another problem, to xbmc a stream is just 1 endless song.
there are no 'song ends' / 'new song has started' notifications on which cu lrc depends.
(2014-08-21, 16:12)mihawk90 Wrote: Now a little issue of my own. Most of my music is actually in ALAC Format in mp4-containers (*.m4a) for compatibility reasons for multiple players (looking at you iTunes). Now my issue is that the addon apparently can't read lyrics from MP4 Containers. I tagged my musiclibrary with MP3Tag and used UNSYNCEDLYRICS as tagging field (which maps to the MP4 equivalant LYRICS as far as I know), the lyrics show up in MP3Tag and also iTunes (and on my GFs iPod), so they should be written to the files correctly. I guess they just aren't read (since I can't find anything in embedlrc.py either).

if you can provide me one of those songs (feel free to PM me a link),
then i can have a look to see if i can add support for it.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1