• 15(current)
Amber for Gotham - Support thread
(2014-08-22, 13:41)Nedle Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 19:53)pecinko Wrote: Install XBMC 13.2, fix is included.

Just saw this, thanks that fixed it indeed, thanks. Any chance for an option to only show Recent on Movies (not on TV-Shows)?

Recent Movies and InProgress TV - one row shelf?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Just confirm that the lazyTV plug in in working well with this skin...just spent the night watching a show and it did what its suppose to do.
(2014-08-23, 16:33)dgcruzing Wrote: Just confirm that the lazyTV plug in in working well with this skin...just spent the night watching a show and it did what its suppose to do.

Great. Thanks for feedback.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-08-22, 13:58)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 13:41)Nedle Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 19:53)pecinko Wrote: Install XBMC 13.2, fix is included.

Just saw this, thanks that fixed it indeed, thanks. Any chance for an option to only show Recent on Movies (not on TV-Shows)?

Recent Movies and InProgress TV - one row shelf?

Yes. I'd like to only use Recent for movies but not for TV Shows, however you can only enable/disable it for both at the same time.
I've found an issue with the skin:

I have three user profiles, all with different sources so that I can easily distinguish between family members and more importantly the kids can only watch appropriate movies
as my profile has a lock.

So far so good. The issue is with the home shelf items. I am only showing the "Recently added movies". This works as such but when I switch user profile it actually takes
quite awhile for the recent movies to refresh. It still shows the recent movies of the previously logged in user and most critically you can actually select and play one of those
even though they are from another user.

I played around with "Fast Start" and "Update each time you enter home" but it doesn't change anything. Unfortunately because of this I had to switch any home shelf items
off as this presents an opportunity for the kids to watch something they shouldn't.

I don't have this issue with the confluence skin - the recent movies update instantly...

Any idea what the issue is?

Thanks,
Manuel
(2014-08-28, 01:39)rathmannm Wrote: Any idea what the issue is?

It seems as Skin Widgets script does not clear values after profile switching.

Could you share some info about your HW?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

It's a Raspberry running OpenELEC 4.1.4 / XBMC 13.2 RC1
(2014-07-07, 09:39)Vlaves Wrote:
(2014-07-06, 16:54)kenelbow Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 15:43)Vlaves Wrote: And I think I have a BUG found, but I'm not shure. When I'm in the EPG Timeline, hitting the "Back" Key on my remote doesn't brings me back to the last Menu, nothing happens. If I for example use this Skin here, than it works. When I'm at home, need to check in Confluence...

Regrads / Pozdrav
Vlado

Has anyone ever found a solution for this? I would like to use Amber with XBMC on the Amazon FireTV, but I need to be able to back out of the EPG timeline. I've tried making changes to keyboard.xml to make the backspace key activate the home window, but have had no luck.

I don't think it has somthing to do with the Keyboard settings, it has something to do with the skin, since it is working with other skins. Does someone know which file needs to be modified in the skin folder?

Thanks again Smile

Regards
Vlaves

Does anyone have a solution for the back button not working from the EPG? I am also using a Fire TV and once I go to the guide, I can never get back out since there isn't a menu button with the included remote. Thanks!
(2014-08-28, 13:44)chiefmongo Wrote:
(2014-07-07, 09:39)Vlaves Wrote:
(2014-07-06, 16:54)kenelbow Wrote: Has anyone ever found a solution for this? I would like to use Amber with XBMC on the Amazon FireTV, but I need to be able to back out of the EPG timeline. I've tried making changes to keyboard.xml to make the backspace key activate the home window, but have had no luck.

I don't think it has somthing to do with the Keyboard settings, it has something to do with the skin, since it is working with other skins. Does someone know which file needs to be modified in the skin folder?

Thanks again Smile

Regards
Vlaves

Does anyone have a solution for the back button not working from the EPG? I am also using a Fire TV and once I go to the guide, I can never get back out since there isn't a menu button with the included remote. Thanks!

This is the best I've been able to do. Put this within the <keymap></keymap> section of keyboard.xml:
Code:
<pvr>
    <keyboard>
      <backspace>PreviousMenu</backspace>
    </keyboard>
</pvr>
AWESOME AWESOME Skin... Has helped MAJORLY with the WAF.... (whew!).... So thank you for that...

I know in reading the previous posts you said that you are mostly not updating the skin any longer... but if you or anyone does decide to pick up the reigns... I would have just a few humble requests... Because It is awesome as is....

1)the addition of a few more customizable home menu lines (the ones you can assign your favorites to)

2) on the OSD when playing videos- the addition of the video display format eg. SD 720p 1080p... video type and sound info (similar to Confluence)

If either of those things would be easy that would be amazing...

also... to answer a previous poster about the android apps, while running 13.1 gotham I was able to favorite the android apps and then make Netflix and WatchESPN shortcuts straight from the main Amber screen... which is awesome... I have not tried to add any more from KODI 14.0 helix alpha 2 yet so I cant comment for that...

Once again... Thank you for the skin Pecinko....
(2014-08-28, 15:09)kenelbow Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 13:44)chiefmongo Wrote:
(2014-07-07, 09:39)Vlaves Wrote: I don't think it has somthing to do with the Keyboard settings, it has something to do with the skin, since it is working with other skins. Does someone know which file needs to be modified in the skin folder?

Thanks again Smile

Regards
Vlaves

This is the best I've been able to do. Put this within the <keymap></keymap> section of keyboard.xml:
Code:
<pvr>
    <keyboard>
      <backspace>PreviousMenu</backspace>
    </keyboard>
</pvr>

Yup, that seemed to do it, thanks! Not as ideal as back, but it gets the job done until I root my FireTV to get the Home button the remote to go back to home on xbmc.
Hello,

I use skin Amber Smile
Do you known how to deactivated bar information (with time and movies number) at the top of the screen (screenshot) ?

Config: XBMC Gotham 13.1 , W7 SP1 x64

Thanks Wink

(2014-08-28, 10:03)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 01:39)rathmannm Wrote: Any idea what the issue is?

It seems as Skin Widgets script does not clear values after profile switching.

Could you share some info about your HW?

Does anyone know how to fix this?
I really like this skin, since it is one of the only ones offering vertical menus

I want to better integrate main menu items from smart list.
I have a smart list for childrens movies, and one for the parents movies.

Both are added to Favorites.
I added 2 items to the main screen with the smart lists.

So far so good.

Is there a way (hacking is fine by me) to add the movies widget to the menu items like for Movies menu item, only the input is the smart list??

Please help, since is the only skin I use (3 computers).

Ilan
(2014-09-24, 13:30)alon24 Wrote: I really like this skin, since it is one of the only ones offering vertical menus

I want to better integrate main menu items from smart list.
I have a smart list for childrens movies, and one for the parents movies.

Both are added to Favorites.
I added 2 items to the main screen with the smart lists.

So far so good.

Is there a way (hacking is fine by me) to add the movies widget to the menu items like for Movies menu item, only the input is the smart list??

Please help, since is the only skin I use (3 computers).

Ilan

Tried profiles instead of smart playlists? One for adults, second for kids?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Gotham - Support thread2