• 12(current)
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
is there any hope for this patch to work for Android? I'm very close to replacing my aging Atom HTPC with a Fire TV and this would be one of those limiting factors that would keep me from making the switch
I used this on my dccp847dye NUC HTPC and it works awesome. I am using it with xbmcbuntu and I love it, CPU usage never goes over 10%. I was wondering if you could also add a dual video output option? The dccp847dye has dual HDMI out and I would like to be able adjust video settings per HDMI output. It currently outputs to both TVs properly, but since the TVs aren't identical, I would like to tweak the settings per TV.
OpenELEC 4.1.5 Dual Audio builds available.

- ATV.i386
- Fusion.x86_64
- Generic.i386
- Generic.x86_64
- RPi.arm

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vt3zfnb1i9lja...WU8jouvsma
LibreELEC DualAudio builds - 7.0.2: Generic.x86_64, RPi.arm, RPi2.arm, imx6.arm, WeTek_Core.arm, WeTek_Play.arm
I signed up to say a big

THANK YOU

to those involved in producing this patch and making Openelec builds available for those of us who have little knowledge of building for ourselves.
(2014-09-02, 08:04)DarkAngel2401 Wrote: OpenELEC 4.1.5 Dual Audio builds available.

- ATV.i386
- Fusion.x86_64
- Generic.i386
- Generic.x86_64
- RPi.arm

Hi. This is same build as xhbl?
(2014-09-02, 21:27)Juno Wrote: Hi. This is same build as xhbl?
At least Generic.x86_64 should be, I build all the tars within a script. xhbl doesn't provide ready-to-use builds for other platforms, so I build them, too.
LibreELEC DualAudio builds - 7.0.2: Generic.x86_64, RPi.arm, RPi2.arm, imx6.arm, WeTek_Core.arm, WeTek_Play.arm
(2014-09-03, 09:35)DarkAngel2401 Wrote:
(2014-09-02, 21:27)Juno Wrote: Hi. This is same build as xhbl?
At least Generic.x86_64 should be, I build all the tars within a script. xhbl doesn't provide ready-to-use builds for other platforms, so I build them, too.

Do you mind me putting your build on first page? ThanksSmile
(2014-09-04, 08:04)xhbl Wrote: Do you mind me putting your build on first page? ThanksSmile
No, that'll be fine - you're doing the work with the patch, I'll build the binaries for various platforms :-)
My Raspberry PI build is still untested. It would be nice if someone could just verify dual audio with RPi.
Installed Generic_64 on NUC i5 and all OK, with the exception that I could not ssh into it.

After clearing the ssh cache all was ok ...... would this have been left over from the builder's use, or could it be something that happened here that I did not realise?
n1 else experiencing problems with install of latest openelec? Doesn't matter what I press, it just goes back to install menu.
(2014-09-04, 17:33)JohnBoyz Wrote: Installed Generic_64 on NUC i5 and all OK, with the exception that I could not ssh into it.

After clearing the ssh cache all was ok ...... would this have been left over from the builder's use, or could it be something that happened here that I did not realise?

Did the new install have the same IP address as a previous install? If it did, then the SSH Keys would be different for the new install. I had to clear my SSH keys regularly while trying different XBMC/linux builds on my NUC.
(2014-09-06, 04:28)Juic Wrote:
(2014-09-04, 17:33)JohnBoyz Wrote: Installed Generic_64 on NUC i5 and all OK, with the exception that I could not ssh into it.

Did the new install have the same IP address as a previous install? If it did, then the SSH Keys would be different for the new install. I had to clear my SSH keys regularly while trying different XBMC/linux builds on my NUC.

I doubt it .... but at this stage I do not know.
OpenELEC 4.1.6 Dual Audio builds available.

- ATV.i386
- Fusion.x86_64
- Generic.i386
- Generic.x86_64
- RPi.arm

Running Gotham 13.2 on Windows 8 x64 and 8.1 x64, and on both i dont get the second audio output option with https://www.dropbox.com/s/2bmyfssbrdw47w...o-r019.zip

Any ideas?
(2014-09-12, 01:51)kroegtijger Wrote: Running Gotham 13.2 on Windows 8 x64 and 8.1 x64, and on both i dont get the second audio output option with https://www.dropbox.com/s/2bmyfssbrdw47w...o-r019.zip

Any ideas?

Explain step by step how you installed the patch and maybe we can help Smile
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9