• 3(current)
Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
Just tried on another pc, also running Win 7 Pro 64 bit Kodi 13.2. Same result. Folders, no strms.
(2014-10-01, 03:17)locoguano Wrote: Just tried on another pc, also running Win 7 Pro 64 bit Kodi 13.2. Same result. Folders, no strms.

R u running xbmc as administrator? Check file permissions...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I ran it as administrator, same result. Scanning shows "adding entries" but nothing is created.
(2014-10-01, 04:44)locoguano Wrote: I ran it as administrator, same result. Scanning shows "adding entries" but nothing is created.

Really weird, works on my end... What type of base folder did u select? Is it over smb or NFS?
It was on the default folder. I change it to my "Videos" folder and now it works. Definitely a permissions issue. Sorry about the mistake.

Strange that the folder for this addon was "read-only" but the other addons that "export to library" have no write issues. Is that a setting on my end or something with the install?
It is not the permissions issue. As i fiddling why it is not working, turns out forward slash and backward slash mess up. If you manually point to any folder other than default one,it will create strms for you.

I add 1st line at beginning and

change library.py around

line 358
Quote:profile = xbmc.translatePath(REAL_SETTINGS.getAddonInfo('profile').decode('utf-8'))
STRM_LOC = profile #@ line #358

Quote:22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: trim
22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: WriteSTRM
22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: unpackLiveID
22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: generic
22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: Star Wars Pinball - PluginTV.strm
22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: generic3
22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: genericfolder
22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: special://profile/addon_data/script.pseudo.library/STRMS/Generic\g4tv\Recent G4TV

Thanks Luna; it is getting much easier to build channel. keep it up
(2014-10-01, 05:22)alibaba011 Wrote: It is not the permissions issue. As i fiddling why it is not working, turns out forward slash and backward slash mess up. If you manually point to any folder other than default one,it will create strms for you.

I add 1st line at beginning and

change library.py around

line 358
Quote:profile = xbmc.translatePath(REAL_SETTINGS.getAddonInfo('profile').decode('utf-8'))
STRM_LOC = profile #@ line #358

Quote:22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: trim
22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: WriteSTRM
22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: unpackLiveID
22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: generic3
22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: genericfolder
22:50:49 T:6844 NOTICE: special://profile/addon_data/script.pseudo.library/STRMS/Generic\g4tv\Recent G4TV

Thanks Luna; it is getting much easier to build channel. keep it up

Doh! never tested the default path, I fixed it in a different way... But thanks for letting me know Smile
EDIT: Sorry

Thank you
(2014-10-01, 02:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-01, 00:54)jcaa6479 Wrote: The output in 02 was Correct :

plugin://plugin.video.g4tv/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.g4tv.com%2Fvideos%2F61911%2Fassassins-creed-4-black-flag-world-premiere-trailer%2F&plot=Assassin%27s+Creed+4+Black+Flag+introduces+Edward+Kenway%2C+a+brash+rebel+Pirate+Assassin.+See+the+world+premiere+cinematic+trailer+for+Assassin%27s+Creed+4%3A+Black+Flag.&thumb=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.g4tv.com%2Fcimg_256x256%2FImageDb3%2F316267_LGST%2Fassassins-creed-4.jpg&mode=3&name=Assassin%27s+Creed+4%3A+Black+Flag+%22World+Premiere%22+Trailer

0.3 output gives only :

<type 'file'>

Roy

yup that's a major bug, just checked... i'll fix by tonight Smile

v.0.0.4 pushed to repo

Works like a Charm with 0.4, nice to have a dynamic update of the libraries !!
Great work as always Smile

Roy
Next Update will have Youtube strm building, and duration filtering... more info coming soon...
Before I push next update, I would really appreciate feedback on how it's performing so far? anything that needs to be fixed? strm names, etc??
It seems to scan in movies correctly, but i'm having a weird issue where instead of creating a folder for the show, then strms inside the folder, it's creating an individual folder, then a strm with the same name inside it. Only seems to happen when i set the content type to "TVShows"..."generic" seems to be fine. Also, the issue i mentioned earlier in the thread still names the strms from the Crunchyroll plugin in a format that XBMC can't scan. That's not the plugin's fault, it's naming them as found (\ace of diamond\episode 1.strm). But an option to append text like "season 01" before the "episode 01" would be useful, but may be out of scope for what you're trying to do with the plugin.

I'd test more, but i'm getting ready to go on vacation for a week Smile
(2014-10-03, 05:29)Ryoga79 Wrote: It seems to scan in movies correctly, but i'm having a weird issue where instead of creating a folder for the show, then strms inside the folder, it's creating an individual folder, then a strm with the same name inside it. Only seems to happen when i set the content type to "TVShows"..."generic" seems to be fine. Also, the issue i mentioned earlier in the thread still names the strms from the Crunchyroll plugin in a format that XBMC can't scan. That's not the plugin's fault, it's naming them as found (\ace of diamond\episode 1.strm). But an option to append text like "season 01" before the "episode 01" would be useful, but may be out of scope for what you're trying to do with the plugin.

I'd test more, but i'm getting ready to go on vacation for a week Smile

can I see the configuration?
I'll test more tomorrow evening, but so far it goes through all my plugins and creates folders, but no strms. Just empty folders. Will log it out tomorrow if you haven't figured out the cause by then. Big Grin
(2014-09-27, 16:57)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-09-27, 16:52)locoguano Wrote: Do STRMs work for audio and if so, any chance of seeing an AUDIO category added to the scanner? I'd love to be able to add music from addons to the Kodi library.

Don't see why not, let me get my first release out, then I'll look into strms from misc addons and upnp sources.

::Update::

Because of time restraints initial beta release will not feature NFO and youtube Strm generating... But those are main features that will be released shortly Smile

::Update::

Initial beta release will be available via my repo.
Doesn't include youtube, music, or nfo creation... those features are coming soon!

You'll have to forgive me for being so late to the party but...I mean...did I just read about AUDIO channels being supported in an upcoming update? Great googly moogly that would be awesome. Literally the only reason I ever exit PTVL is to listen to music. If we finally saw "Music Choice" style channels integrated (Mp3 or Addon based) well, at that point I cant see a reason to ever exit PTVL...except to update the channels, but with set-top box mode coming, even that will be handled.

Great work Luna as always.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5