• 6(current)
Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
(2014-10-08, 18:24)BigOldBoy Wrote:
(2014-10-08, 05:50)Lunatixz Wrote: Looks like your configuration for mxnews is incorrect... you only add a "/" for folder paths... otherwise in this case sky news hd is in the root...

so you would need something like this:
Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.mxnews|""|20|1|""

this will generate a strm for each root file, or you can add all the files you don't want into the exclusion list... something like this:

Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.mxnews|BBC News,Bloomberg,etc,etc,etc,etc|20|1|""

Thanks for the quick reply. I cut and pasted in your suggestion of Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.mxnews|""|20|1|"", and it failed again. Here is the log if you can take a peek: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/853296/xbmc.log

Thanks I c the problem... Will try n fix soon
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
make a gui for mashup and you will be my hero.
(2014-10-10, 07:42)tenchu98 Wrote: make a gui for mashup and you will be my hero.

What's mashup? GUI in the works will be limited to the strms built. Like a file management screen.
(2014-10-10, 07:56)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-10, 07:42)tenchu98 Wrote: make a gui for mashup and you will be my hero.

What's mashup? GUI in the works will be limited to the strms built. Like a file management screen.

I believe it's one of those things not spoken of on this forum.
Youtube stream works great. Is it possible to limit the videos in playlist if they are only more than 100 minutes like that? I see an option to exclude but was not sure how to exclude based on length.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2014-10-10, 22:32)hunkyn Wrote: Youtube stream works great. Is it possible to limit the videos in playlist if they are only more than 100 minutes like that? I see an option to exclude but was not sure how to exclude based on length.

I didn't add a duration filter yet...but it's easy enough to add. Been busy...
ok that would be great. I am getting some short clips and i am trying to exclude them for some of the movies.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Thanks Luna, any kind of ETA on the update? I noticed that it fails for all the "MX" addons (MXRTE, MXBBC, MXNEWS.....)
(2014-10-10, 02:02)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-08, 18:24)BigOldBoy Wrote:
(2014-10-08, 05:50)Lunatixz Wrote: Looks like your configuration for mxnews is incorrect... you only add a "/" for folder paths... otherwise in this case sky news hd is in the root...

so you would need something like this:
Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.mxnews|""|20|1|""

this will generate a strm for each root file, or you can add all the files you don't want into the exclusion list... something like this:

Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.mxnews|BBC News,Bloomberg,etc,etc,etc,etc|20|1|""

Thanks for the quick reply. I cut and pasted in your suggestion of Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.mxnews|""|20|1|"", and it failed again. Here is the log if you can take a peek: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/853296/xbmc.log

Thanks I c the problem... Will try n fix soon
(2014-10-13, 16:55)BigOldBoy Wrote: Thanks Luna, any kind of ETA on the update? I noticed that it fails for all the "MX" addons (MXRTE, MXBBC, MXNEWS.....)

Sorry... been busy with PseudoTV Live and it's Manager... haven't had time to work on it yet.
Bump

(2014-10-13, 21:31)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 16:55)BigOldBoy Wrote: Thanks Luna, any kind of ETA on the update? I noticed that it fails for all the "MX" addons (MXRTE, MXBBC, MXNEWS.....)

Sorry... been busy with PseudoTV Live and it's Manager... haven't had time to work on it yet.
I did some manual testing, and everything was fine, but when I setup the auto update I got a script error indicating that the datetime ' ' wasn't a valid format. Sure enough, if you look at service.py, it's trying to read a non-existent setting (Update_Timer_NextRun). I unremarked the try/except block so that if there is no setting it will assume the last update was now, and then it runs fine. Why did you remark out the try/except? Here's what worked for me:

Code:
try:
    Update_Timer_LastRun = REAL_SETTINGS.getSetting('Update_Timer_NextRun')
    Update_Timer_LastRun = Update_Timer_LastRun.split('.')[0]
    Update_Timer_LastRun = datetime.datetime.strptime(Update_Timer_LastRun, '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S')
except:
    Update_Timer_LastRun = now

P.S. it would probably be a good idea to catch the datetime exception rather than just catch every exception. But you probably know that. Wink
(2014-10-20, 03:48)pkscout Wrote: I did some manual testing, and everything was fine, but when I setup the auto update I got a script error indicating that the datetime ' ' wasn't a valid format. Sure enough, if you look at service.py, it's trying to read a non-existent setting (Update_Timer_NextRun). I unremarked the try/except block so that if there is no setting it will assume the last update was now, and then it runs fine. Why did you remark out the try/except? Here's what worked for me:

Code:
try:
    Update_Timer_LastRun = REAL_SETTINGS.getSetting('Update_Timer_NextRun')
    Update_Timer_LastRun = Update_Timer_LastRun.split('.')[0]
    Update_Timer_LastRun = datetime.datetime.strptime(Update_Timer_LastRun, '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S')
except:
    Update_Timer_LastRun = now

P.S. it would probably be a good idea to catch the datetime exception rather than just catch every exception. But you probably know that. Wink

I likely pushed test code... must have been overlooked since i'm aware of the exception if setting info is missing...

Thanks for giving it a try, it's still crudely written and in an early form... Once I get some free time away from my other projects I'll push some updates to clean things up...
Just tried this tonight. Netflix is working great for me using this. However, I tried setting my stream folder to a smb path but no stream files were created. It did create the folders, but nothing in them. I don't think it is a permission issue because as I mapped the location to a drive and then it created the stream files just fine. Any issues with using smb locations for stream files? Not a huge deal since I can map the drive just fine, just curious.
(2014-10-21, 06:36)ponyboy_nd Wrote: Just tried this tonight. Netflix is working great for me using this. However, I tried setting my stream folder to a smb path but no stream files were created. It did create the folders, but nothing in them. I don't think it is a permission issue because as I mapped the location to a drive and then it created the stream files just fine. Any issues with using smb locations for stream files? Not a huge deal since I can map the drive just fine, just curious.

yup smb and network paths was next on my todo list... it's relatively easy fix... I'll try and push an update soon Smile
Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. Love the addon, nice work!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5