• 4(current)
Win PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows
(2014-10-19, 14:32)DrPeterOBoogie Wrote:
(2014-10-19, 01:11)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-18, 23:44)BankerBankson Wrote: I have the same error. Seems to occur because I don't have ANY videos in my library...I only stream. When I added a video, the error went away.

I couldn't imagine using PTVL only for streaming... performance wise there is no lag with local media. So it's like watching regular tv... external sources will make surfing slow...

Switched off my power hungry server 10 months ago when "The GO "addons arrived - amazon cloud for my music. Wont use the data again until i get a decent NAS (a long way off)

I think you are missing the solution peppy gave you, Use strms.... If you use the *cought* Sega plugin. Use its strm service, then scrape the strms. Its been mentioned a number of times that this is my recommended method of adding plugins to PTVL, then comes "direct plugin" chtype and last super favs.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Manager reads my settings2 file fine, but it erases my plugin:// file paths upon saving. I see it says direct plugins are a WIP, so I gather this is expected? If not, just giving a heads-up.
(2014-10-20, 02:42)BankerBankson Wrote: Manager reads my settings2 file fine, but it erases my plugin:// file paths upon saving. I see it says direct plugins are a WIP, so I gather this is expected? If not, just giving a heads-up.

Not expected, but something that could happen. I intend for it to make a backup (soon), and I also hope to support the plugin channels soon as well. Lunatixz and I have been talking about a very nice way to do this, so stay tuned! Until then, I would make a backup of settings2.xml before I run the application.

Thanks for the heads up.
Hi,

Great tool so far. As a new PTVL user, it was a lot easier for me to add a youtube channel using your manager as opposed to trying to do it manually Smile

However I have noticed an issue where if I check the box to skip the Coming Up Next for a certain channel and then save it, the checkbox will show as unticked. But if I go via PTVL channel manager, the option has indeed been activated. So it seems you change the XML correctly but don't read it properly.

The only other thing I would mention so far is that it would be nice to load the Channel Names in the EPG manager, as that's a bit easier than memorising channel numbers, but I'm sure that's an extremely obvious suggestion which you've already been thinking about.

Thanks again for the great work guys.
Love this! I stopped messing with PseudoTV live because there was no manager, but came back once this ready.

So far so good, but when i get to editing any youtube channels I get the follow Error

Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=323696

The limit sort sections are overlapping the channel names and looks all glitchy when this happens.

Any ideas?

thanks!
(2014-10-21, 19:31)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Love this! I stopped messing with PseudoTV live because there was no manager, but came back once this ready.

So far so good, but when i get to editing any youtube channels I get the follow Error

Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

The limit sort sections are overlapping the channel names and looks all glitchy when this happens.

Any ideas?

thanks!
Could you also post your settings2.xml?
(2014-10-22, 02:54)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-21, 19:31)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Love this! I stopped messing with PseudoTV live because there was no manager, but came back once this ready.

Any ideas?

thanks!

Sure.

I also tried completely redoing my settings2.xml after wiping out PseudoTVLive and inreinstalling the latest dev version.

Settings2.xml
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=324525
Definitely deleting my plugin channels, so for now, I'm just using the previous version.

My only feature request, and I think its been requested before, is a channel swap function. I planned out my initial channels pretty well, but I've added about 40 since then and would love to mix them in better.
(2014-10-22, 14:18)Zacharybinx34 Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 02:54)peppy6582 Wrote:

Any ideas?

thanks!

Sure.

I also tried completely redoing my settings2.xml after wiping out PseudoTVLive and inreinstalling the latest dev version.

Settings2.xml

The only think that I can see, is it looks like there is a unnatural line break here:
<setting id="Channel_123_rule_1_opt_1" value="Nature
" />
<setting id="Channel_123_changed" value="False" />

Try making that line:
<setting id="Channel_123_rule_1_opt_1" value="Nature" />

and see if that fixes it. Anyone else having this problem?
(2014-10-24, 00:22)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 14:18)Zacharybinx34 Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 02:54)peppy6582 Wrote: Could you also post your settings2.xml?

Sure.

Settings2.xml

The only think that I can see, is it looks like there is a unnatural line break here:
" />

Try making that line:

It does it for every channel after that one.
(2014-10-23, 21:07)Chadman Wrote: Definitely deleting my plugin channels, so for now, I'm just using the previous version.

My only feature request, and I think its been requested before, is a channel swap function. I planned out my initial channels pretty well, but I've added about 40 since then and would love to mix them in better.

You could swap the channel numbers in the settings2 file manually. It will take some time, but using "replace all in highlighted text" in something like Notepad++ would speed up the process. This is what I do.
(2014-10-24, 00:24)Zacharybinx34 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 00:22)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 14:18)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Sure.

Settings2.xml

" />

Try making that line:

If there is any other channel like that (there appear to be several), make it also look like that one:
<setting id="Channel_95_rule_1_opt_1" value="Hidden Universe: NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope
" />
to
<setting id="Channel_95_rule_1_opt_1" value="Hidden Universe: NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope" />
(2014-10-24, 01:33)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 00:24)Zacharybinx34 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 00:22)peppy6582 Wrote: The only think that I can see, is it looks like there is a unnatural line break here:
" />

Try making that line:

If there is any other channel like that (there appear to be several), make it also look like that one:
<setting id="Channel_95_rule_1_opt_1" value="Hidden Universe: NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope
" />
to
<setting id="Channel_95_rule_1_opt_1" value="Hidden Universe: NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope" />

Any idea what's causing it?
(2014-10-24, 01:37)Zacharybinx34 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 01:33)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 00:24)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: It does it for every channel after that one.

" />
to

Are those channels that you have done something to? I will look at the program tomorrow and see if I can figure out what is going on.
(2014-10-24, 01:42)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 01:37)Zacharybinx34 Wrote:
(2014-10-24, 01:33)peppy6582 Wrote: If there is any other channel like that (there appear to be several), make it also look like that one:
" />
to

Are those channels that you have done something to? I will look at the program tomorrow and see if I can figure out what is going on.

No, they are all from PTVL's autoconfig. I've run it like 3 different times with the same results.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows7