• 1(current)
[CLOSED] OneDrive (SkyDrive) Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi
https://github.com/ddurdle/KODI-OneDrive
I'm one it, watch this space for a feedback. +1 for this though
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
One thing I noticed is that I need a fix for playback of content with a space in it. It's an easy fix, but I haven't pushed it out yet.
Failed on click
Here is my LOG > http://pastebin.com/UidH60Z4
(2014-11-05, 23:13)TerrorKeed Wrote: Failed on click

I loaded it on my Raspberry Pi from the github while you were posting, and was getting a magic number error on the pyc files. Seems they are corrupt on github. I removed them and synced. I'm about to test again. I also pushed a fix for filenames with spaces while I was as it.

I'm reinstalling on my Raspberry Pi from github and will let you know how I make out.

I played around with it and now it won't even install from github anymore
(2014-11-05, 23:13)TerrorKeed Wrote: Failed on click

I restarted XBMC and it would install again, so the issue was a XMBC issue. It's playing back fine from github now (0.1.2).

Please try.

If you get the same resources.lib error, then it might be something to do with your XBMC or fact of Windows. I believe the issue was due to corrupt pyc files, so I purged them from github, and it is working for me now.
Downloaded 0.1.3 from github and still won't work, as you mentioned above might be my XBMC setup i'll look into that
(2014-11-06, 08:28)TerrorKeed Wrote: Downloaded 0.1.3 from github and still won't work, as you mentioned above might be my XBMC setup i'll look into that

I made some more changes in the way the modules load. I was using a standard way, but from the error you are getting, it can't seem to file the files in resources\lib. So I've changed the code around this to use an old way of loading the modules. I'm not able to test on Windows until late tonight. Updated to v0.1.4
(2014-11-06, 15:57)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-11-06, 08:28)TerrorKeed Wrote: Downloaded 0.1.3 from github and still won't work, as you mentioned above might be my XBMC setup i'll look into that

I made some more changes in the way the modules load. I was using a standard way, but from the error you are getting, it can't seem to file the files in resources\lib. So I've changed the code around this to use an old way of loading the modules. I'm not able to test on Windows until late tonight. Updated to v0.1.4

Don't worry i'll do the testing, i have time and a windows PC to spare. Wink
(2014-11-06, 18:28)TerrorKeed Wrote:

I have limited access to Windows machines.

What I just did was got access to a Windows 8 64bit machine. I installed XBMC Gotham 13.2 from the website (from your log, I see you are using this version). I went in and accessed the OneDrive 0.1.3 plugin (before I made changes to how resources.lib are loaded). I expected it to fail the same way as it did on your system. I went to Install From Zip, installed. I clicked on the onedrive plugin, was presented with "no username and password set error" as expected. Went into Add-on settings, went to accounts. Added my username and password, clicked ok. Then went into the plugin. Got the directory listing. Then click a music file and it played back. I didn't get the Error you did.

I know you are not the only one getting these errors, as the ownCloud plugin, there is another Windows user reporting the resources.lib error. I expected it to be something related to the version of Python installed with Wndows XBMC not being compatible with the way resources.lib are loaded when you use inheritance.

I would like to eliminate it being a bad XBMC build you are running. Before you try to load any version of my plugin that uses a different way of loading resources.lib, can you try reinstalling XBMC by download the "stable" version on the kodi.tv website -- Gotham 13.2 like you already have. Don't upgrade to Helix because maybe some of your other plugins will have issues. You can reinstall ontop of your current. Settings and everything will be maintained. Then install the 0.1.3 of the plugin that failed the last time you tested, and see if it works.

If it works, then we know its due to a bad XBMC build.

I don't have any Python etc installed on this Windows machine. It is a perfect virgin. No special software installed, etc. Only difference is you're on Windows 7, It shouldn't make any difference as there is only one version of Windows XBMC.
(2014-11-06, 18:28)TerrorKeed Wrote:

I checked the xbmc.log header of my install and yours and they are idential, so the build is the same. I don't think reinstalling will help.

One thing I notice is that the plugin path for your copy of onedrive is different then mine. I thought maybe it was a "windows" thing.

Yours is:

22:08:42 T:2436 DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.OneDrive\icon.png

For my linux systems its addons\KODI-OneDrive-master\

I compared to the windows install and it is using the same install name. So it is not a Windows issue. It must be related to how you are installing it.

Can you lay out the steps you are following to install?

I'm downloading from github using the master.zip link and I get a zip file called KODI-OneDrive-master.zip. I got into XBMC, Video-> Addons -> More, then I got .. until I get to the screen with the "Install from zip". Select that, navigate to the .zip, select .zip. It should be showing up with that same name when installed.

Make sure you are downloading it using the link in the first post. It should download a file called "KODI-OneDrive-master.zip". Don't extract or edit this file. This is the zip file you should select and install from. If the file is downloading with a different filename, rename it. It downloads automatically with correct name for me in Chrome.
Oops my fault then, i was renaming it to standard XBMC convention plugin.video.onedrive.zip

will test it again without the said changes and give feedback Big Grin

Thanks @dmd,

Edit: My 100th Post on the Kodi Forum
(2014-11-10, 09:09)TerrorKeed Wrote: Oops my fault then, i was renaming it to standard XBMC convention plugin.video.onedrive.zip

will test it again without the said changes and give feedback Big Grin

Thanks @dmd,

Edit: My 100th Post on the Kodi Forum

You can also use the preferred .zip -> http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.1.4.zip

This will install using correct folder name, plugin.video.onedrive. You should uninstall onedrive and restart XBMC before using a clean one, to ensure the previous install path is cleared.
Finally, a use for the unlimited OneDrive storage.
Will test it Smile
@dmdsoftware,

I would like to place an order,

It would be possible this addon show real-time photos onedrive?

I thought of using this addon in the skin 1080 ++ in the photo widget ... But I wanted him to show the pictures of the onedrive folders at random or chosen by me .... è possible?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] OneDrive (SkyDrive) Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi2