Kodi Log Uploader Not Working For Me
I must have posted this in the wrong place before...

I've had an issue with the debug log uploader since the name of it changed to Kodi. I cannot get it to provide a log at all from my RPi. It doesn't do anything when I select it (even though it worked previously). And, the one I get from Windows 7, looks like this:

MDMP���a��� ��������aT�������������H�����D/��h������������������������8��������������������������������������������​�*�������������6�����GenuineIntel����뿀�w�����������=�`T%������ ��� ��� ��������� ��M�������������P�a�c�i�f�i�c� �S�t�a�n�d�a�r�d� �T�i�m�e������������������������� ���������������P�a�c�i�f�i�c� �D�a�y�l�i�g�h�t� �T�i�m�e���������������������������������������������������������������A �​������������������������������������������������������������������������������​�������������������������������������������������������\������������ ���������������p�3������
���������X_�������� ���������������P���������@������$b��������� ��������p��������q����l����������d��4������ ��������������d�^�������\�������g��0������ ��������0������H�����������������j��H������ ���������������������<���������Tm�������� ���������������������� ��������� p���
������ ���������������x�k ���������������r��d������ ��������P��������x
����h
����������u��8������ ���������������D��
����� ��������x��������� ������������������
����|���
����P{��������� ��������`������h��
������� ����~��������� ��������0�������� ����� ��� �������������� ����������������� �������8*��������X������ ���������������8��
�����
��81��������������� ��������p��������� ����T���<����L��������� ��������@��������� ����4 ��TD�������| ������ ���������������$�� ��������M�������@������ �������� ������T�B
�������dT��������`������ ���������������\�W
�����n��Y����|���x������ ���������������H���������������H���X
������ ����������������� ����D��l��������D������ ������������������
����x������������������� ��������p������8ߦ
����� ��(����������

Is there something I need to do to get this working again?

Thanks!
works fine here on Windows.
You have 14.0 beta installed?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
MDMP is a minidump file. Did your XBMC/Kodi crash? (its unrelated to the log uploader at all imo).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-11-17, 09:21)Martijn Wrote: works fine here on Windows.
You have 14.0 beta installed?
On both machines, I am using Gotham 13.2, the most stable version (as I am still new to this).

(2014-11-17, 12:54)Memphiz Wrote: MDMP is a minidump file. Did your XBMC/Kodi crash? (its unrelated to the log uploader at all imo).
The RPi with XBMC has crashed several times, but not a lot recently.
Unfortunately, this issue still hasn't gone away...In the hope that the logs (which I have pulled down manually) will get a helpful response, I've attached them.

Rpi
http://pastebin.com/BuPaQAg8

Windows 7
http://pastebin.com/TGXeiwik

I'd appreciate any advice how to be able to get the debug uploader working, again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Log Uploader Not Working For Me0