New forum theme
My eyes are bleeding. And kittens are dying by the hundreds.
They had it coming.
was a rather quick hackjob and the buttons are probably a bit to saturated, but its all open source so feel free to give suggestions or submit patches Wink
Yep will do some work on this later Wink
(2014-11-24, 11:32)da-anda Wrote: was a rather quick hackjob and the buttons are probably a bit to saturated, but its all open source so feel free to give suggestions or submit patches Wink

Wont bring back the kittens.

Good.
(2014-11-24, 11:23)Karnagious Wrote: They had it coming.
I hope you're not talking about the kittens!

Funny thing was, I noticed the new blue buttons before I noticed the new logo. That can't be a good thing.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
At least the layout hasn't been changed. Wink
(2014-11-24, 11:49)Hitcher Wrote: At least the layout hasn't been changed. Wink

I've had my knife and simplicity scalpel aimed at the forum for a long time.

But the blue is now a priority as kittens are dying.
well, the blue is part of the brand and not going to vanish, so better get used to it. I changed some button colors here and there to be grey instead of blue - so should be better now.

@Karnagious
I don't mind a few kittens less - does this make me a bad person now? Smile At least it didn't kill unicorns
better. thanks. the blue buttons was the main killer. i also don't much like the blue text color but i get your "constraints" Smile
Yeah the blue forum topics text are more difficult to read now. Too bad.
HTPC: Win10 Pro, Kodi 17.4, NVIDIA GeForce 1080TI
Desk: 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display (2017), Kodi 17.4
Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9", Kodi
PVR Backend: tvheadend via Docker engine in unRAID 6.6.1
I actually came here to offer my congratulations. I really like the new theme. Yes, the light blue it's a little... "strong" but all in all I really like it.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
I'm blind!! this blue text color is horrible!!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
The forum is better today with these grey butons instead of the light blue ones you'd before.
The light blue text still hurts a bit the eyes, changing this blue colour to a daker blue (example the hover color on the "post reply" button) would be simple and would improve readability.
I like the blue too. Way too many kittens in the world anyway.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New forum theme0