• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Metroid
well shit this is beautiful!
I cannot find where is the option to Install an add-on from a zip file. It is not in the Add-on section.

I am using in on a Tablet with XBMC 13.2 installed.
@danielsokolows

Calling the info dialog on the home screen is not possible in Kodi.
Sequential navigation of titles is not an existing feature in Kodi that i can use.
Global back button is on by default on touch only, because i assume a back button exists on a remote or keyboard.
Favorites (custom menu items) are spread out because you have the alternative of bringing up the favorites dialog, which has an ordered list.

I'll think about your other suggestions.

@ilomambo

Make sure the "install" submenu item under "Addons" is not hidden in the main menu. Then go to:

Main menu -> Addons -> install -> Install from zip

Install from zip is in the bottom of that screen, where you also see "Enabled addons" ect, not the tiles.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
(2014-12-01, 18:18)MassIV Wrote: Make sure the "install" submenu item under "Addons" is not hidden in the main menu. Then go to:

Main menu -> Addons -> install -> Install from zip

Install from zip is in the bottom of that screen, where you also see "Enabled addons" ect, not the tiles.

Thanks, worked fine
I'm having issues with this and touch. I can use the buttons on the sides but in any of the actual menus with radio buttons when I use touch to interact it actually closes the menu and goes to next tab even though I was nowhere near its hit box.

I'm using Gotham 13.2 with Metroid 1.0 on Dell Venue Pro 8 so its an x86 build of XBMC. I did answer yes to touch when it started but I still see a mouse cursor.
Jup, this is expected behavior on Windows. Touch for Windows is not the same as for Android.
Basically on Windows your finger is just a mouse. So when you hoover over the ends of something that can scroll, it will scroll (and probably make you miss or change tabs ect).

Not much I can really do about that in the skin, sorry. I have made some hidden buttons here and there to negate the worst of this behavior, but it's not always doable. Can you show me exactly where this happens?
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
This looks pretty cool. Any chance of an update to work with current version of Kodi...I get an error to contact author due to dependencies not being met when I try to install.
I do want to, and I did already do some of it, but i'm really short on time.
I changed jobs and I have a CMS to finish first.
So for now it's only working on XBMC Gotham.

Anyone wants to contribute to the update plz do.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
I want this so bad on kodi!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Metroid5