[BUG] [Helix-RC1, Windows] Mouse-Click, does not work as expected
Photo 
First of all, let me congratulate you for this fabulous skin - after a lot of experiments with other skins I stumbled across Titan and it was love on first sight Wink
I use it across multiple platforms and there is one bug linked to the Windows environment:
Focus and action do not follow the mouse movement consistently - eg look at this screenshot coming from the tv series view:
Titan focus is on "Homeland", mouse point is over "Get Smart" - neither does the focus follow mouse movement nor does a click on "Get Smart" result in anything - I do have to fallback to the arrow keys on the keyboard.

This behaviour is consistent over all list views.

Any chance to fix?
(2014-12-01, 10:56)d0wnl0rd Wrote: First of all, let me congratulate you for this fabulous skin - after a lot of experiments with other skins I stumbled across Titan and it was love on first sight Wink
I use it across multiple platforms and there is one bug linked to the Windows environment:
Focus and action do not follow the mouse movement consistently - eg look at this screenshot coming from the tv series view:
Titan focus is on "Homeland", mouse point is over "Get Smart" - neither does the focus follow mouse movement nor does a click on "Get Smart" result in anything - I do have to fallback to the arrow keys on the keyboard.

Any chance to fix?

Interesting behaviour, will fix it off course.

What version of the skin are you using ?

The current beta has lot's of improvements/changes over the stable version.
Maybe the issue has allready been fixed.

I'll try to reproduce.
(2014-12-01, 11:35)marcelveldt Wrote: What version of the skin are you using ?

The current beta has lot's of improvements/changes over the stable version.
Maybe the issue has allready been fixed.

I am using the (latest?) beta: 3.1.29 together with the latest Kodi beta. Do you need a logfile?
(2014-12-01, 11:43)d0wnl0rd Wrote: I am using the (latest?) beta: 3.1.29 together with the latest Kodi beta. Do you need a logfile?

No thanks, I know enough now.

The current mouse/touch support is only partial completed.
It's on my todo list to complete it, I think that will be in next major release.

For now I'll take a look if there's quick fix possible for this.
(2014-12-01, 10:56)d0wnl0rd Wrote: First of all, let me congratulate you for this fabulous skin - after a lot of experiments with other skins I stumbled across Titan and it was love on first sight Wink

Any chance to fix?

fixed it... available in new beta version available within 1 hour on the beta repo.
(2014-12-01, 22:26)marcelveldt Wrote: fixed it... available in new beta version available within 1 hour on the beta repo.

Looks good Big Grin Thank you very much!
hi am i missing something?, i am getting the does not have the correct dependencies ,
is this the link? https://github.com/im85288/im85288-xbmc-repo
i am on a helix build for android... thanks..
(2014-12-02, 00:17)oksauce Wrote: hi am i missing something?, i am getting the does not have the correct dependencies ,

is this the link? https://github.com/im85288/im85288-xbmc-repo

i am on a helix build for android... thanks..

No the beta repo is here:

http://cdn.mediabrowser.tv/downloads/add...-1.0.1.zip
By the way, forgot to say thank you and this is a beautiful skin
regards
Hi again
i don't mean to sound ungrateful but is there an easy way of removing the drop shadows on the front screen icons?
this is a brilliant update by the way, but the shadows just won't render properly on my tv,
regards
(2014-12-02, 04:19)oksauce Wrote: Hi again
i don't mean to sound ungrateful but is there an easy way of removing the drop shadows on the front screen icons?
this is a brilliant update by the way, but the shadows just won't render properly on my tv,
regards

Yeah, I can create an option to disable the shadows but this shadow is used on more places, like the landscape views for movies...
I'm interested in why the shadows won't render properly, that's strange and more sounds like a bug to me ?!
Can you explain what's wrong with it ? Or is it just that you don't like it personally ?
If it's an issue, I should fix it. If it's a personal choice not having shadows, I can create option to disable them :-)
I've played around with backgrounds, and the shadow works well with hd picture backgrounds, but is crude with plain colours..
an option to disable would be amazing..
regards..
(2014-12-02, 12:17)oksauce Wrote: I've played around with backgrounds, and the shadow works well with hd picture backgrounds, but is crude with plain colours..
an option to disable would be amazing..
regards..

I've added the option in the skinsettings for that.
Will provide a beta version somewhere tomorrow...
once again , very grateful.. loving the skin ..
regards
hi
will the removal option for shadows - update be pushed automatically or do i have to manually install
many Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] [Helix-RC1, Windows] Mouse-Click, does not work as expected0