Poll: What's Your Favorite view?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sio2 view
17.65%
sio2x view
41.18%
icon view
23.53%
plain list
0%
fat list
17.65%
fanart
0%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 3(current)
SiO2-X - Helix
Fast,

I have some customized icons and everytime when there is an update I loose them because the icons need to be in the icons folder, so I either have to copy them again or it would be great when you can add a browse function outside the SIO folders.
(2014-11-18, 19:17)vandonh Wrote: Fast,

I have some customized icons and everytime when there is an update I loose them because the icons need to be in the icons folder, so I either have to copy them again or it would be great when you can add a browse function outside the SIO folders.

Customized Icons for the home buttons?

You can already browse outside of the skin folder... just hit back (backspace) twice once you're in the dialog to select the icons.. and you'll be at root level, then pick the icons Wink

cheers.

edit: if you use general icons that could be of general interest feel free to send them, maybe it'll include them in the skin!!
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
In the TV shows when using the fanart view the badge is behind the text. Would it be possible to make the so it's in front of the text?
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
(2014-11-25, 04:56)scrolling Wrote: In the TV shows when using the fanart view the badge is behind the text. Would it be possible to make the so it's in front of the text?

will fix it ASAP my most valuable friend! Smile
Image Image
How do I turn off kiosk?
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
(2014-11-25, 17:07)scrolling Wrote: How do I turn off kiosk?

Angel
good question!!

1 . You can turn it of with the button that still DOESN'T exist... or

2. Manually:
  • click on the shutdown button and scroll all the way to the right > enter settings
  • enter skin settings and enable options dialog
  • go to home page customizer and enable the settings icon on home

i will make the button for disabling kiosk all at once right now... will be in next update

Nerd
Image Image
Thanks I comple forgot about that.
Hi,

Yesterday, I installed Kodi Helix RC and tested your updated skin with it, I found an issue with the Live TV icon,

Before Helix, when I clicked on the Live TV icon, I would get a dialog box with options such as TV channels, EPG, Recordings, etc.

Now with Helix, when I click the Live TV icon, it gets me directly to the EPG without any dialog box.

Is there a fix for this?
(2014-12-04, 11:42)microcontroleur Wrote: Hi,

Yesterday, I installed Kodi Helix RC and tested your updated skin with it, I found an issue with the Live TV icon,

Before Helix, when I clicked on the Live TV icon, I would get a dialog box with options such as TV channels, EPG, Recordings, etc.

Now with Helix, when I click the Live TV icon, it gets me directly to the EPG without any dialog box.

Is there a fix for this?

there's no fix ATM, the skinning for PVR totally changed with Helix, the window WILL come back with the next update, unfortunately (since I never use PVR) that has been left there. But I'm changing it back right now. expect an uptdate very soon with a few other changes like 7 columns in home, support for extended info, and a few other interesting addons.

Sorry, and thanks for supporting the skin.
cheers!

actually a quick fix would be getting the github version before update is released
here's a link to what you want to download

LINK
Image Image
3.1.5 up
Image Image
My copy auto-updated last night and now there are a lot of transparency issues and I'm hardly able to navigate my home screen. Is this a bug or is there a fix available? I've been using your skins ever since I started using XBMC and really want to fix it. No other skins look good.
(2014-12-06, 22:28)srector13 Wrote: My copy auto-updated last night and now there are a lot of transparency issues and I'm hardly able to navigate my home screen. Is this a bug or is there a fix available? I've been using your skins ever since I started using XBMC and really want to fix it. No other skins look good.

can you post a screenshot of the issues?

I changed the size of home icons.
then until fixed you can go into add ons manager and revert to previous version (just navigate ti the addon click info and then Rollback

should work
Image Image
watch gallery

It is also not giving me the option to roll back unfortunately. I don't mean to gripe here. The skin is awesome and I can make due until a fix is pushed out. Just wanted you to be aware in case there are similar cases for other users.
can you post a debug log and also le me know which OS you're on.

I imagine You already tried restarting.

Also try removing/reinstalling the skin. Seems like something is wrong with textures.xbt and the skin doesn't pull the textures.
or at least some of them...

Another thing could be to try cleaning out Textures.db
Image Image
More feed back.

The banner on the home view isn't centered.

The highlighted portion doesn't fill the full area.

When selecting which view to display. The slider for Sio2 View doesn't switch to green.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SiO2-X - Helix1