• 164(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-08-29, 22:49)BigNoid Wrote: Next update will have audio language and subtitle language displayed in the info screen (in the panel).
Imo this is the only place for this kind of info to be relevant and in the library view the information is incomplete. It wont show external subs for example and only the first language is displayed.

Hello, is there any news in regard to language flags or some kind of information about audio track / subtitle language since this post? Thank you.
And thank you for this wonderful skin!
Rado
You have just took these words out of my mouth. Smile
Is already implemented Smile You have to install info service script for it to work though.
(2014-12-05, 01:12)Warner306 Wrote: For anyone interested, I updated the cast section to include thumbnails rather than a text-based list:

Direct Link

This is a great mod, very well executed.

Thanks
(2014-12-06, 05:05)Edworld Wrote:
(2014-12-05, 01:12)Warner306 Wrote: For anyone interested, I updated the cast section to include thumbnails rather than a text-based list:

Direct Link

This is a great mod, very well executed.

Thanks

I made the text under the actors larger after testing this on a 60' TV from 10 feet away. I think I'm done tinkering with this skin. It was fun well it lasted. There are so many new views that have been created by other people recently. Compared to the most popular skin, Aeon MQ, Aeon Nox has far more fanboys. MQ is virtually devoid of user content compared to this forum.

For anyone interested in using external players and madVR scaling, I just finished the longest post I've ever written explaining how to make this work: Link. It's not for everyone, but it should save someone the headache I had getting this to work.
(2014-12-05, 19:32)BigNoid Wrote: Is already implemented Smile You have to install info service script for it to work though.

Awesome, thank you, I did not know that.
How can i get the ClearLogo in the LowList View?

Code:
<control type="image">
<left>1500</left>
<top>530</top>
<width>390</width>
<height>164</height>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</texture>
<fadetime>400</fadetime>
<include>Animation_VisibleChange400</include>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(nohighlist) | [Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets)]</visible>
</control>

This is my code in the View_501_LowList.xml. This works in the movie section + tvshow section. But it doesn't work in the season and episode section?

Can somebody help me pls? Smile[/code]
(2014-12-06, 18:50)dirtydesaster Wrote: How can i get the ClearLogo in the LowList View?

Code:
<control type="image">
<left>1500</left>
<top>530</top>
<width>390</width>
<height>164</height>
<fadetime>400</fadetime>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(nohighlist) | [Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets)]</visible>
</control>

This is my code in the View_501_LowList.xml. This works in the movie section + tvshow section. But it doesn't work in the season and episode section?

This worked for me in testing using Helix, not sure if it would work in Gotham:
Code:
                <control type="image">
            <left>1500</left>
            <top>530</top>
            <width>390</width>
            <height>164</height>
            <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
            <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
            <visible>[Skin.HasSetting(nohighlist) + Skin.HasSetting(lowlistlogo)] + Control.IsVisible(501)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <left>1500</left>
            <top>530</top>
            <width>390</width>
            <height>164</height>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]</texture>
            <visible>[Skin.HasSetting(nohighlist) + Skin.HasSetting(lowlistlogo)] + Control.IsVisible(501)</visible>
        </control>

watch gallery
Big thanks! It works!
Hi,
Sorry - dumb question probably. Installed XBMC onto a Kindle Fire for a Christmas present for my daughter. One thing I can't see is playback controls if music is playing using Aeon Nox as the skin.

Any help appreciated!
(2014-12-08, 15:24)martinconroy Wrote: Hi,
Sorry - dumb question probably. Installed XBMC onto a Kindle Fire for a Christmas present for my daughter. One thing I can't see is playback controls if music is playing using Aeon Nox as the skin.

Any help appreciated!

I may be wrong but touch devices should most likely use a more touch focused skin like BigNoid's own droid (if compatible) or re-touched the default Kodi touch skin. If I am mistaken other smarter than me people will chime in. Good luck!
(2014-12-08, 15:31)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I may be wrong but touch devices should most likely use a more touch focused skin like BigNoid's own droid (if compatible) or re-touched the default Kodi touch skin. If I am mistaken other smarter than me people will chime in. Good luck!

Thanks. Definitely an option, but just hoping to use Aeon Nox, because that's what's on the other devices around the house and would be great if I could make consistent.
(2014-12-08, 15:35)martinconroy Wrote:
(2014-12-08, 15:31)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I may be wrong but touch devices should most likely use a more touch focused skin like BigNoid's own droid (if compatible) or re-touched the default Kodi touch skin. If I am mistaken other smarter than me people will chime in. Good luck!

Thanks. Definitely an option, but just hoping to use Aeon Nox, because that's what's on the other devices around the house and would be great if I could make consistent.

If there is a way to simulate the "m" key on a keyboard you definitely can do this but I am not certain how to accomplish that on touch devices. I hope someone else can give you the answer you need. Sorry I couldn't provide more help.
(2014-12-06, 19:23)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 18:50)dirtydesaster Wrote: How can i get the ClearLogo in the LowList View?

Code:
<control type="image">
<left>1500</left>
<top>530</top>
<width>390</width>
<height>164</height>
<fadetime>400</fadetime>
</control>

This worked for me in testing using Helix, not sure if it would work in Gotham:
Code:
        <control type="image">
            <left>1500</left>
            <top>530</top>
            <width>390</width>
            <height>164</height>
            <visible>[Skin.HasSetting(nohighlist) + Control.IsVisible(501)]</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <left>1500</left>
            <top>530</top>
            <width>390</width>
            <height>164</height>
            <visible>[Skin.HasSetting(nohighlist) + Control.IsVisible(501)]</visible>
        </control>

watch gallery

Hi Mike,
which is the right line in which I must add that?
I put them after this line:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<includes>
    <!-- Video LowList -->
    <include name="VideoLowList">

And before this line:

Code:
        <control type="group">

So it looks like this

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<includes>
    <!-- Video LowList -->
    <include name="VideoLowList">
        <control type="image">
            <left>1500</left>
            <top>530</top>
            <width>390</width>
            <height>164</height>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <left>1500</left>
            <top>530</top>
            <width>390</width>
            <height>164</height>
        </control>
  • 164(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537