inprogress status not set
If I start a movie from MyVideoNav (regularly browsing library) the in progress status gets set after %% of playing

If I start a movie from Home where I fill a list <content target="video">videodb://recentlyaddedmovies/</content> no inrogress status is set, so when I move to a different System, the movie has no resume point.

I don't know if I made sense.
I have no clue when it was working last, but I'm positive it used to.

Is this intentional?
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
I guess that's because the widget list item is not a "real" listitem. Mind providing a skin sample to reproduce this?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
My skin would be fine?

http://www.fastcolors.net/Repo/helix/ski...-3.1.5.zip
Image Image
Sure. I can recall we never asked to resume on recentlyadded, so I am not entirely sure if it's intentional. You really think this was working at some point?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Nevermind. We actually do Smile Will check later today and keep you posted.
(2014-12-08, 20:45)mkortstiege Wrote: Sure. I can recall we never asked to resume on recentlyadded, so I am not entirely sure if it's intentional. You really think this was working at some point?

mmm,

now that you mention it, i'm not 100% sure. Confused

Did playlist set the in progress status at some point or it's the same, and resume wasn't asked for those either? Because I changed the way the list was filled a couple of times since the new dynamic method came into play. So I might be terribly wrong, and it never worked.

But, If I start the movie from Library and then start it from shelf (widget) it does ask if I want to resume...

edit: oh ok, Just read your 2nd post. Thanks!
Image Image
I actually noticed this behaviour yesterday when my wife started a movie from Home (Recently Added) and resume point didn't stick after an accidental stop press.

Never noticed it before but I always start playing from movie/TV shows browser.
any news on this?
Image Image
Wondering the same. Noticed this when using skin.widgets after updating from 13.2 to latest git. Changed to using LDP instead, and same issue.

Start playing a movie from MyVideoNav saves a resume point, doing it from home (PlayMedia(Container(x).ListItem(x).FileNameAndPath)) does not. Tested this on commit 66237cd.

I am not entirely sure it was working on 13.2 either, but it has worked, I'm sure. If not on 13.2, then sometime just before that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
inprogress status not set0