• 6(current)
Release Pushbullet - Your devices working better together
(2014-12-11, 01:15)jamboss Wrote: I have a problem. All was working fine until I removed the kodi device from my pushbullet devices because I tried to push a video and it didn't start. Now I'm trying to re-add my xbmc and it's adding as a app instead of a device. When I try to push anything to it, it does not show up in my devices but when I open the pushbullet app on my phone and click devices it's shown as xbmc and as an app instead of kodi device. I uninstalled the addon and re installed but it's still the same. Any help would be much appreciated.

Try to remove userdata/addon_data/service.pushbullet/settings.xml and re-configure the addon
(2014-12-11, 01:15)jamboss Wrote: I have a problem. All was working fine until I removed the kodi device from my pushbullet devices because I tried to push a video and it didn't start. Now I'm trying to re-add my xbmc and it's adding as a app instead of a device. When I try to push anything to it, it does not show up in my devices but when I open the pushbullet app on my phone and click devices it's shown as xbmc and as an app instead of kodi device. I uninstalled the addon and re installed but it's still the same. Any help would be much appreciated.

Just FYI, generally speaking, uninstalling any addon and re-installing doesn't actually cause any changes - addon installs are non-writable, and the data and settings are stored separately and not changed or deleted in the process.
(2014-12-11, 16:25)ruuk Wrote:

Just FYI, generally speaking, uninstalling any addon and re-installing doesn't actually cause any changes - addon installs are non-writable, and the data and settings are stored separately and not changed or deleted in the process.
I'm having this problem on my fire tv, I installed it on my pc after posting this and it worked fine no idea why I'm having this problem.
(2014-12-11, 12:56)muttley:bd Wrote:

Try to remove userdata/addon_data/service.pushbullet/settings.xml and re-configure the addon
I deleted and it still doesn't work. When I did it on my pc afterwards I could name the device but with the fire tv no such option was given. I just re authorised it but it still shows as an app in pushbullet not allowing anything to be pushed. If I click the addon even after authorising it says, the device still needs to be added. Please open the addon settings and add this device. When I go to settings the access token is there but when I click add/link it just closes and the device name and model are greyed out. Very weird. Should I post an xbmc log?
(2014-12-11, 17:05)jamboss Wrote:
(2014-12-11, 12:56)muttley:bd Wrote:

I deleted and it still doesn't work. When I did it on my pc afterwards I could name the device but with the fire tv no such option was given. I just re authorised it but it still shows as an app in pushbullet not allowing anything to be pushed. If I click the addon even after authorising it says, the device still needs to be added. Please open the addon settings and add this device. When I go to settings the access token is there but when I click add/link it just closes and the device name and model are greyed out. Very weird. Should I post an xbmc log?
It sounds likely there is an error specific to the fire tv. We will need a log.
(2014-12-11, 17:06)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-12-11, 17:05)jamboss Wrote:
(2014-12-11, 12:56)muttley:bd Wrote: Try to remove userdata/addon_data/service.pushbullet/settings.xml and re-configure the addon
It was working fine until I couldn't push then all the madness. I have just deleted the pushbullet folder,uninstalled it and revoked permission from the pushbullet app. Should I do a normal xbmc log? If so I'll start it then install the service and do all the authenticating etc. Then post the log ok?
(2014-12-11, 17:14)jamboss Wrote:
(2014-12-11, 17:06)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-12-11, 17:05)jamboss Wrote: I deleted and it still doesn't work. When I did it on my pc afterwards I could name the device but with the fire tv no such option was given. I just re authorised it but it still shows as an app in pushbullet not allowing anything to be pushed. If I click the addon even after authorising it says, the device still needs to be added. Please open the addon settings and add this device. When I go to settings the access token is there but when I click add/link it just closes and the device name and model are greyed out. Very weird. Should I post an xbmc log?
It was working fine until I couldn't push then all the madness. I have just deleted the pushbullet folder,uninstalled it and revoked permission from the pushbullet app. Should I do a normal xbmc log? If so I'll start it then install the service and do all the authenticating etc. Then post the log ok?
Normal xbmc.log, yes.
(2014-12-11, 17:16)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-12-11, 17:14)jamboss Wrote:
(2014-12-11, 17:06)ruuk Wrote: It sounds likely there is an error specific to the fire tv. We will need a log.
Normal xbmc.log, yes.
I pm'ed you the log.
There is an error due to a recent change I made in my youtube-dl module. I'll add a fix for that and we'll see if that fixes the issue.
Information 
Version 0.8.20b - Private repository beta

Changes:
  • Added playback action (play, pause) on incoming phone call
  • Fix for bug caused by changes in youtube-dl module

On my REPO.
I'm stepping out now ill test it when I return. Thanks for the help.
It works now again perfectly. I appreciate your help and fix.
Information 
Version 0.8.22a - Private repository alpha

Changes:
  • Rename executeJSONRPCMetchod to executeJSONRPCMethod

Download the zip

On my ALPHA REPO (Only for the brave).

This is just a test of my alpha repository which I created for testing versions. It is not necessary or really recommended for normal users to install this repository, unless they want the super latest versions with the highest probability of being broken. That would apply to this and all of my other addons.
Information 
Version 0.8.22b - Private repository beta

Changes:
  • Added auto dismiss pushes on setting (issue #22)
  • Proportional notifications timeout use notification delay as max value

On my REPO.
Information 
Version 0.8.22 - Official repository release

Changes: None
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pushbullet - Your devices working better together2