• 16(current)
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
Looking forward to the Helix dual audio for OE! Thanks!
Hi xhbl,

Do you intend to attempt to port the Dual Audio patch back to Kodi once Helix is released?
(2014-11-18, 16:15)DarkAngel2401 Wrote:
(2014-11-17, 06:05)Jorsan Wrote: Is the Kodi dual audio option coming son? Im a great fan of this patch and will love to have it for Kodi also......

Working on it (OpenELEC 4.95.x-DA), but right these days I don't have time to adjust the patch.
Hi,

Hardly wait for this patch in OE 5!
DarkAngel,

Are you patching DA for all Helix versions? Or are you only patching OpenELEC while xhbl will (hopefully) patch Helix "base final"?
(2014-12-12, 00:22)ubuntu-xbmc Wrote: DarkAngel,

Are you patching DA for all Helix versions?
I started adapting those patches for helix, but it needs some more time as code for audio decoding changed a lot. It is a bit more complicated than "changing 2 lines and version number".
LibreELEC DualAudio builds - 7.0.2: Generic.x86_64, RPi.arm, RPi2.arm, imx6.arm, WeTek_Core.arm, WeTek_Play.arm
Post up that PayPal address...
(2014-12-12, 10:02)DarkAngel2401 Wrote: I started adapting those patches for helix, but it needs some more time as code for audio decoding changed a lot. It is a bit more complicated than "changing 2 lines and version number".

Cool. Glad to hear there is a chance of DA in Helix, hope the work proceeds easily.
This is really a spectacular feature, and critical for my A/V setup. Thank you so much for your work on this.
(2014-12-12, 10:02)DarkAngel2401 Wrote: I started adapting those patches for helix, but it needs some more time as code for audio decoding changed a lot. It is a bit more complicated than "changing 2 lines and version number".

Yes, some code need to be rewritten due to change of the audio decoding procedure, please hold for a couple of days since I am a little busy these days.
Thx folks for support of DA.
Respect.
(2014-12-14, 02:29)xhbl Wrote: Yes, some code need to be rewritten due to change of the audio decoding procedure, please hold for a couple of days since I am a little busy these days.
So am I - absolutely no time right now. Sad
LibreELEC DualAudio builds - 7.0.2: Generic.x86_64, RPi.arm, RPi2.arm, imx6.arm, WeTek_Core.arm, WeTek_Play.arm
DarkAngel2401, are you working with xhbl to bring the patch to Helix or working independently? I hope the code is being shared between the two and cutting the work in half rather than doubling the effort.
(2014-12-16, 21:42)mrdally204 Wrote: DarkAngel2401, are you working with xhbl to bring the patch to Helix or working independently? I hope the code is being shared between the two and cutting the work in half rather than doubling the effort.
xhbl got my code a few days ago to continue right where I stopped. Unfortunately I have absolutely no time to finish my work these days.
Hi all!
I successfully paired and connected my bluetooth headset with debian without gui (I have a xbmc standalone installed on debian). How can I hear something on xbmc 13.2? What should I set else?
Hey guys,

Great posting! Just wondering if this dual audio patch will work in my situation, so here goes...

-HTPC Win7 64bit w/ XBMC Gotham

...video/audio output via HDMI to LG TV

and

...video(DisplayPort) / audio(optical/toslink) to Projector and HTIB

Most days, if the kids want to watch a cartoon or kids movie, they watch on the LG TV...but some days when the wife and I have some free time (which is pretty rare lol) we like to watch movies on the projector with the surround sound.

So can I push 2 digital signals out at the same time via HDMI and Optical with this patch where I don't have to configure XBMC everytime I want to watch a movie on my projector??

Thanks in advance!!
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9