• 5(current)
Release Mimic 1.x for Helix
(2014-12-11, 16:00)Dimitriss Wrote: Thanks for the great skin.
One request if possible, add an option to set a global background. This is a very useful for devices like RPi.
Just replace default_bg.jpg in the skin's backgrounds folder. That is the global background if nothing else is set.
(2014-12-09, 09:40)mexxenpsv Wrote: Best skin ever used together with kodi fast and great to look at thanks for it

(2014-12-10, 03:07)Lunatixz Wrote: Looks great!

(2014-12-11, 16:48)YaPaY Wrote: After refocus, it became my favorite skin. Thank you very much for this super work

Thanks everyone, glad you like it. Smile
Just wondering if there are any plans to adjust the font size on the home page. Just find it a little to big..
great skin just want to see a long wanted feature implemented if possible
is there any way to get the color scheme to rotate or blend from one color or color set to the next ?
like the red & black but the red part goes thru the colors or whatever
(2014-12-12, 01:30)deiniol39 Wrote: Just wondering if there are any plans to adjust the font size on the home page. Just find it a little to big..

No plan to change the main menu font size. You can adjust it to your liking by searching for font_MainMenu and font_MainMenu_fo in the skin's Font.xml. Just change the <size></size> tags to whatever you like.
(2014-12-12, 02:25)CrickDo666 Wrote: great skin just want to see a long wanted feature implemented if possible
is there any way to get the color scheme to rotate or blend from one color or color set to the next ?

No plans to attempt anything like that. It sounds a little like what phil65 is working on, see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202302
yeah i knew i had a working version of this sometime back but with another skin.
i would like to see it implemented in yours tho
(2014-12-12, 01:30)deiniol39 Wrote: Just wondering if there are any plans to adjust the font size on the home page. Just find it a little to big..
I agree with that

Edit: There is a fix from developer. I saw that a bit later.
@bryanbrazil
Nicely done Wink

One thing though.
Remember the missing EPG color in previous reNox version?
Any plans to implement a setting option to make it work?
(2014-12-12, 14:32)schumi2004 Wrote: @bryanbrazil
Nicely done Wink

One thing though.
Thanks for the reminder, I should probably switch to the genre code, would work for more users. Smile

Pushed an update to git that switches the epg grid from using genre names to genre types to determine color. You'll have to let me know if this is working, I have no way of testing it.
(2014-12-12, 15:07)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-12-12, 14:32)schumi2004 Wrote: @bryanbrazil
Nicely done Wink

One thing though.
Thanks for the reminder, I should probably switch to the genre code, would work for more users. Smile

Pushed an update to git that switches the epg grid from using genre names to genre types to determine color. You'll have to let me know if this is working, I have no way of testing it.

Ok will test (can also give you remote access to my setup if wanted?)

Another thing i noticed. It's not possible to access Radio channels from within Mimic unless you have a key mapped to radio Channels.
(2014-12-13, 02:09)schumi2004 Wrote: Ok will test (can also give you remote access to my setup if wanted?)

Another thing i noticed. It's not possible to access Radio channels from within Mimic unless you have a key mapped to radio Channels.

I just checked Confluence and Aeon Nox 5 and I don't see where to access radio channels in either of them either. Where would it go, in the pvr media menu?

Update: Just added the Radio to the main menu, but of course it is empty on my system. Does it work fine on your system once you add a link to it? Do Timeline, Now, and Next all work? It appears that it is meant to be completely separate from Live TV and be accessed from its own menu or submenu item.
I could be completely wrong, but I'm going to assume this is a Gotham (where TV + Radio were included in the same views) vs Helix (where TV and Radio are serperate views issue (with the Gotham commands going by default to the TV views in Helix).

The new views for Helix are:

ActivateWindow(TVChannels) / ActivateWindow(RadioChannels) - rather than (Gotham's) ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR,33,0 ,11,0)
ActivateWindow(TVGuide) / ActivateWindow(RadioGuide) - rather than ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR,33,0 ,12,0)
ActivateWindow(TVRecordings) / ActivateWindow(RadioRecordings) - rather than ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR,31,0 ,10,0)
ActivateWindow(TVTimers) / ActivateWindow(RadioTimers) - rather than ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR,34,0 ,13,0)
ActivateWindow(TVSearch) / ActivateWindow(RadioSearch) - rather than ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR,35,0 ,14,0)
(2014-12-13, 02:55)Unfledged Wrote: I could be completely wrong, but I'm going to assume this is a Gotham (where TV + Radio were included in the same views) vs Helix (where TV and Radio are serperate views issue (with the Gotham commands going by default to the TV views in Helix).

The new views for Helix are:

ActivateWindow(TVChannels) / ActivateWindow(RadioChannels) - rather than (Gotham's) ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR,33,0 ,11,0)
ActivateWindow(TVGuide) / ActivateWindow(RadioGuide) - rather than ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR,33,0 ,12,0)
ActivateWindow(TVRecordings) / ActivateWindow(RadioRecordings) - rather than ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR,31,0 ,10,0)
ActivateWindow(TVTimers) / ActivateWindow(RadioTimers) - rather than ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR,34,0 ,13,0)
ActivateWindow(TVSearch) / ActivateWindow(RadioSearch) - rather than ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR,35,0 ,14,0)

Thanks Unfledged. That's what I was thinking, but I've never used the radio section. Hopefully it works as-is, I don't want to have to work on it blind. Smile
From my own experience (my backend supports limited Radio options), they're identical aside from the actual content they return.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9