• 6(current)
Release Mimic 1.x for Helix
Can't seem to locate the "Manage Submenu" option in the latest git. Has that been removed?

Edit: disregard, I must have been looking at an old pull.
@bryanbrazil
Radio is solved. When I open Radio Channels from Submenu I get the Radio channels view as expected.

EPG colors seems to be doing a bit weird.
Some colors are present instant others only when you highlight them (See Monster Fish channel 52)

And i thought it would be fun for Mimic to also have some snow effect so I added it here also. (idea is from MassIV)

Make backup from original files and replace them with these

(2014-12-14, 11:58)schumi2004 Wrote: @bryanbrazil
Radio is solved. When I open Radio Channels from Submenu I get the Radio channels view as expected.

EPG colors seems to be doing a bit weird.
Some colors are present instant others only when you highlight them (See Monster Fish channel 52)

Nice, I wish I was able to get local fm radio... Should start looking for another tuner, though I've been happy with my hdhomerun for TV.

Are you using the latest git or the repo version? If you are using repo that could explain it as it uses genre names and I just included the ones I have. I changed the git version back to using genre codes.
I'm using git version download this morning.

I'm also using hdhomerun btw with tvheadend,works perfect. My provider also gives me access to a bunch of radio channels.
Hi bryanbrazil,

Fist of all - grate looking skin, really a nice combo - Nox with minimalistic design or Refocus Smile

Thank you for making this skin Smile

I found three little "bugs",

1. I use remote to contole my Kodi. When i press button that directly calls subtitle menu, sometimes it ends up behind OSD, so only a few subs are visibel.
2. When using ff/rew functions, hitting space will pause video, It should just return to play mode
3. On virtual keyboard you can go down to get "backspace" into focus, but you can not go up from "backspace"

Cheers
(2014-12-15, 09:21)Burke Wrote: Hi bryanbrazil,

Fist of all - grate looking skin, really a nice combo - Nox with minimalistic design or Refocus Smile

Thank you for making this skin Smile

I found three little "bugs",

1. I use remote to contole my Kodi. When i press button that directly calls subtitle menu, sometimes it ends up behind OSD, so only a few subs are visibel.
2. When using ff/rew functions, hitting space will pause video, It should just return to play mode
3. On virtual keyboard you can go down to get "backspace" into focus, but you can not go up from "backspace"

Cheers

1. I can't reproduce this. Can you post a screenshot?
2. I believe this is a recent change to Kodi and is not a skin issue. See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...id=1856068
3. Fixed on git, thanks!
@bryanbrazil
I think you can produce it like this (have noticed the same thing).
Configure to pauze video on subtitle search and when video plays hit download subtitle button (needs to be configured using custom keymap.xml)
When you do that, the subtitle search window is behind the info OSD.

I also have a little request for you.
Could you add something like a widget for LiveTV that shows planned recordings?
(2014-12-15, 22:15)schumi2004 Wrote: @bryanbrazil
Configure to pauze video on subtitle search and when video plays hit download subtitle button (needs to be configured using custom keymap.xml)

Fixed the subtitle search dialog by adding a zorder to keep it on top.

No plans to add a LiveTV widget. This skin is just using the widgets developed by BigNoid at the moment. Just curious, how would that work with the new widgets that display thumbnails? Are thumbs available for scheduled recordings?
Hi bryanbrazil,

I just loved the mimic skin on the new Kodi RC3.
Just one newbie question. I have movies from my hard drive in the movies library. I see there is an option of movie logo view in the movies hub.
How can I download the movie logos, shouldn't be done on its own with some addon.

Please guide and again great work,
V
(2014-12-16, 01:44)vab.patel Wrote: Hi bryanbrazil,

I just loved the mimic skin on the new Kodi RC3.
Just one newbie question. I have movies from my hard drive in the movies library. I see there is an option of movie logo view in the movies hub.
How can I download the movie logos, shouldn't be done on its own with some addon.

Please guide and again great work,
V
Download the Artwork Downloader addon and run it to get the logos and other artwork added to the database.

You should find it in the official Kodi repository under Programs.
Just pushed an update to git that adds a skin playlists window. I had previously included IMDb Top 250 and Best Picture skin playlists, now there are a few more. This window is added to the default Movies submenu. You can also add it anywhere on your menu using the following custom action: ActivateWindow(1129). Not sure if this is something folks will find useful. I like being able to visually browse a few of the playlists I use most often.

I know people will want to customize the playlists that are displayed. Right now they are hardcoded, I'll take a look at making them user selectable. No promises though. Smile

I wish it was possible in Kodi to filter some of the movie lists like Actors, Directors, Studios, etc. It would be nice to be able to only show the top 10 (or XX) represented in the library.
Maybe I looked it over, but how to change the color scheme?
great idea bryanbrazil, love it ! anything that enables for large simple viewing is be a big bonus, thank you.... So currently in order customise I'd have to edit the Playlists, the .xml & the .jpg images in the background folder.

I would be very interested to know if this same large playlist theme view could be applied to 'Favourites' ? ...for me that would be an easier option, as I would/could simply favourite the playlists (not sure how that would work in reality)

thanks again !
(2014-12-16, 12:42)misa Wrote: Maybe I looked it over, but how to change the color scheme?
Go to Settings - - > Appearance. You'll see a Colors item, just click it to cycle through the available colors.
(2014-12-15, 22:26)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 22:15)schumi2004 Wrote: @bryanbrazil

Fixed the subtitle search dialog by adding a zorder to keep it on top.

No plans to add a LiveTV widget. This skin is just using the widgets developed by BigNoid at the moment. Just curious, how would that work with the new widgets that display thumbnails? Are thumbs available for scheduled recordings?
Widget wasn't a good suggestion. Maybe add it in crumbar on top next to clock or something like that?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 1.x for Helix9