• 4(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
EDIT:
make a own thread for it - pls check here
211887 (thread)
I would DL it but I dont have a zippyshare account Huh
Fanart.TV Mod
Clicking download now works without having an account.
I like your work schimi2k, Ive been using your dark movie set stuff for awhile now, can't remember where I got it, TVDB maybe? Thanks for sharing Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Hi everyone, first of all I would like to thank shedrock for his work, I think it is right now the best aeon version there is for Helix.

However the visualization for music wasn't my cup of tea... I like giving fanart as much prominence as possible without sacrificing lyrics so I have done this...

It has some more enhancements compared with the original one, for instance at the bottom shows the next five songs in scroll. If anyone wants to give it a try, it is here...

https://www.mediafire.com/?pju6970sqpyurqs

You have to unzip the two files and overwrite the original ones that are located (at least in windows 7) in C:\Users\[HereYour Username]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.shednox.helix\1080i

If anyone fancy to change colors then can edit the file script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml. To change the line that is being sung (default green) you have to change the lines 139 and 215, and to change the color of the whole lyrics (default white) the line 55. You only have to change the word green or white for yellow, orange, magenta, red, blue...

I have only checked this with the Shednox mod, and I don't know if it works with other versions, please don't ask me to make any modifications since I don't know how to code, I only got this recycling the work of others and through the method of trying and failing once and again, until I got it.

Enjoy...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed - Love it!

(2014-12-19, 21:03)schimi2k Wrote: Hi guys Big Grin
well, before shedrock release the new version with the Option to move the NavBar back in center, i was starting to make some new backrounds for a Buttom NavBar Menu - like my Old "themed" Backround set for the Warlion Mod.
I would like to share it with u, so maybe one or two ppl like it...

They look like this ( idk, but in the browser the backround look a bit darker then in Kodi or Photoshop... - so maybe take a look to the final results )
watch gallery

just a quick overview and 3 examples ( in the examples u can see a "glow" bug around the NavBar... i think it will be fixed before release Wink )

here u can download it:
X-NOX Backround-Theme Buttom NavBar by schimi2k.rar

if u want, and when shedrock release his new version with single files instead of texture.xbt u can change the movieset Case to a darker one with this file
( just repace the sets folder inside the /media/thumbs folder )
Dark "Movie Set" Case

have fun with it Smile

I love this look. Nice work. Nod
@schimi2k, very nice backgrounds man! Just checked them out. Any chance you can be talked into making a Youtube background?
Edit: and for Phils cool new google maps plugin.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
wow - great work guys!
@ brazen1
I will grant you some of your wishes in the next release.

- Revert to the original settings dialog with the skin's original background images - there will be no option to choose the style of the settings dialog because if I provide too many options that require additional images, the skin will become way too heavy.
- Give an option to remove plot and cast videoinfo dark overlay - in the near future I will have to work on the positioning of the plot and cast, thumb etc. when the dark overlay is not present.

Under choose style, adding "none" is a good idea but that option will not be available in the next release
This is shaping up to be a great release ! Good work guys.
Shedrock? Live tv comes back?
(2014-12-20, 00:19)ShadowTek Wrote: @schimi2k, very nice backgrounds man! Just checked them out. Any chance you can be talked into making a Youtube background?
Edit: and for Phils cool new google maps plugin.

will be done by tomorrow Wink
maybe other ideas ?
and my home planet is fanart.tv Wink there u can find my other posts

and nice idea manfeed Smile looks realy nice

EDIT:
moved over here
211887 (thread)
(2014-12-19, 23:46)manfeed Wrote: Hi everyone, first of all I would like to thank shedrock for his work, I think it is right now the best aeon version there is for Helix.

However the visualization for music wasn't my cup of tea... I like giving fanart as much prominence as possible without sacrificing lyrics so I have done this...

It has some more enhancements compared with the original one, for instance at the bottom shows the next five songs in scroll. If anyone wants to give it a try, it is here...

http://www.4shared.com/rar/MRb1Ti78ba/music.html

You have to unzip the two files and overwrite the original ones that are located (at least in windows 7) in C:\Users\[HereYour Username]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.shednox\1080i

Enjoy...

Manfeed bro your Music Visualisation is the best that i've come across. excellent work .. just like what I was looking for. only 2 things.. could you incorporate the auto switch to music visualisation full screen + how to make the lyrics scroll automatically alongwith the song lyrics ?
(2014-12-20, 03:06)R3N3 Wrote: Shedrock? Live tv comes back?

Shedrock needs someone to step up and help with the coding of the LiveTv.

I personally reached out to a few folks to see if they would be interested in helping; however, they do not have the cycles right now.

Anyone else?
(2014-12-19, 23:03)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Clicking download now works without having an account.

Works now nice sets !
Fanart.TV Mod
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29