• 170(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-12-22, 06:41)Warner306 Wrote: I didn't implement StringCompare because it appears to do the same thing. What is the benefit?

Well in this specific situation they would, but it's good to know what each function does and use the best case scenario.

StringCompare will match one string with another exactly. e.g. Plot=Plot

SubString can be used to match part of a string with the other, designating the left or right as a starting point. Also as you've found out it can be used as above with no adverse affects.

e.g. Say you have a mpaa string "Rated R for extreme balls and all sex scenes" to match you would use SubString(ListItem.mpaa,Rated R,Left). Smile
A couple of newbie questions:

1. Is the extendedinfo Warner306 is working on available for Gotham Aeon Nox?
2. How do I update to the latest 5.5.7 aeon when using Gotham? When I try to kopi from github to the aeon folder there nothing in the skin when I loads it up afterwards.
Hi all,

Kinda noob here but here comes the question:

Is there a mod to have "next episode airs" in the TV shows library? something like image underneath. I have a trakt.tv account.

(2014-12-22, 16:04)kurniawan77 Wrote: Hi all,

Is there a mod to have "next episode airs" in the TV shows library? something like image underneath. I have a trakt.tv account.

That is from my mod so you can use that, or I can tell you how to add it yourself, or there is another version from Warner306 in his small icons logo view mod. Both are located in the Aeon Nox 5 Mods & Themes section.
(2014-12-22, 16:39)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

That is from my mod so you can use that, or I can tell you how to add it yourself, or there is another version from Warner306 in his small icons logo view mod. Both are located in the Aeon Nox 5 Mods & Themes section.

Thanks for your very quick reply!

is this mod also applied to other views like in Shift, Landscape and showcase? I mostly use Shift
(2014-12-22, 16:55)kurniawan77 Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 16:39)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

is this mod also applied to other views like in Shift, Landscape and showcase? I mostly use Shift

It is not, but now that you mentioned it, I will look into adding it to those views if possible.
(2014-12-22, 16:57)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 16:55)kurniawan77 Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 16:39)mikesilvo164 Wrote: That is from my mod so you can use that, or I can tell you how to add it yourself, or there is another version from Warner306 in his small icons logo view mod. Both are located in the Aeon Nox 5 Mods & Themes section.

It is not, but now that you mentioned it, I will look into adding it to those views if possible.

That will be great! Sorry for ot!
(2014-12-22, 16:55)kurniawan77 Wrote: That will be great! Sorry for ot!

This actually was a lot quicker and easier to implement than than I thought it would be...

NextAired info has been added to Shift, Landscape, Showcase, and Icon views.

Download and install from zip

The download link in my thread is the same so it also has been updated. I'm just too lazy to write a changelog right now Tongue

Any issues please let me know.
(2014-12-22, 17:52)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 16:55)kurniawan77 Wrote: That will be great! Sorry for ot!

This actually was a lot quicker and easier to implement than than I thought it would be...

NextAired info has been added to Shift, Landscape, Showcase, and Icon views.

Download and install from zip

The download link in my thread is the same so it also has been updated. I'm just too lazy to write a changelog right now Tongue

Any issues please let me know.
Thanks a lot!

I hope this will be implemented/ updated in aeon nox 5 too
(2014-12-22, 14:25)Bjur Wrote: A couple of newbie questions:

2. How do I update to the latest 5.5.7 aeon when using Gotham? When I try to kopi from github to the aeon folder there nothing in the skin when I loads it up afterwards.

Any help?
(2014-12-22, 20:19)Bjur Wrote:

Any help?

1. Probably not but it may be possible.
2. That version number is for Helix the latest for Gotham is a different version number so you can not upgrade to 5.5.7 without upgrading to Helix.
(2014-12-22, 00:56)Steveb Wrote: Extendedinfo Actors mod. You will need the latest version of AeonNox5 and script.extendedinfo found here https://github.com/phil65/script.extendedinfo

Just place the two xml's found in the link below in the skins 1080i folder.

@Steveb: I'm going to use your xmls for extendedinfo as basis for adding it to v5. Looking at those screens it seems much better to keep it in the same style as the rest of the skin. Thx Smile
(2014-12-22, 21:44)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 00:56)Steveb Wrote: Extendedinfo Actors mod. You will need the latest version of AeonNox5 and script.extendedinfo found here https://github.com/phil65/script.extendedinfo

Just place the two xml's found in the link below in the skins 1080i folder.

@Steveb: I'm going to use your xmls for extendedinfo as basis for adding it to v5. Looking at those screens it seems much better to keep it in the same style as the rest of the skin. Thx Smile

Looking forward to see what comes of this... Smile

New Wall view looks great!

No, it is for Helix only. But I could be stalled for a while until someone with the proper training shows me how to finish the final two panels.

In the meantime, I think I will add a few more panels to what Steveb started in DialogInfo (thumbs, fanart, etc.). Hopefully, these features work as intended.

For anyone else interested in modifying what was started, the rest should be easy. Make a new togglebutton (under control group 9000) using the template provided and give it two states (<label> and <altllabel>). It is best to use a numerical label (214) from the list of word strings in the language folder, but not necessary.

Copy and paste one panel to some open space in the document. The ID of the panel controls the content inside (e.g. Panel ID 150 = Recommended Movies). In most cases, the call is simple. $INFO[ListItem.Thumb] and $INFO[ListItem.Label] ($INFO[ListItem.Year]) brings back the movie poster with the label Movie Title (year). The example DialogInfo and DialogVideoInfo found in the extendedinfo add-on folder can be used as reference.

The last step involves changing the ondown states at control 9000 and adding visibility tags for each item so they appear when they are supposed to. Resize the thumbs and labels and you're off and running.

I quickly looked-up some of the ID's for DialogInfo:
  • Plot - Panel ID 800
    (Window.Property(actor.Biography))
  • Filmography (movie) - Panel ID 150
    (ListItem.Thumb, ListItem.Label, ListItem.Year) (and a call for characterHuh)
  • Filmography (TV Shows) - Panel ID 250
    (ListItem.Thumb, ListItem.Label, ListItem.Year) (and a call for characterHuh)
  • YouTube Videos - Panel ID 350
  • Actor Thumbs - Panel ID 450
  • Movie Crew Roles - Panel ID 550
    (ListItem.Thumb, ListItem.Label, ListItem.Year) (and a call for roleHuh)
  • TV Crew Roles - Panel ID 650
    (ListItem.Thumb, ListItem.Label, ListItem.Year) (and a call for roleHuh)
  • Fanart Images - Panel ID 750
I'm told the script is a work-in-progress and new features are being added all the time, so not all features are polished and complete.
My current problem with DialogVideoInfo relates to this portion of extendedinfo script:

PHP Code:
elif controlID in [3501150]:

AddToWindowStack(self)

self.close()

listitem =xbmcgui.ListItem ('Trailer')

listitem.setInfo('video', {'Title''Trailer''Genre''Youtube Video'})

youtube_id self.getControl(controlID).getSelectedItem().getProperty("youtube_id")
            if 
youtube_id:

self.movieplayer.playYoutubeVideo(youtube_idself.getControl(controlID).getSelectedItem(), True)

self.movieplayer.WaitForVideoEnd()

PopWindowStack() 

I have a panel with an ID of 1150 and 350. What version of ListItem.INSERTHERE brings back a video thumb and label?
  • 170(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537