• 8(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2014-12-27, 10:22)virtuallysafe Wrote: I have a debug log of the fresh v90 NFO Import (and associated errors) as well as the original NFOs, however, they are perhaps a little too verbose to post so will work on cutting them up - or PM me when you have some time or are keen...

I'd be very interested in the SQL statements being executed where duplicate actors are being added to the table. I've re-checked the import logic three times now and I can't see how duplicate actor names could happen (unless there's something odd going on with special characters that SQL does internally).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2014-12-28, 14:12)Montellese Wrote: I'd be very interested in the SQL statements being executed where duplicate actors are being added to the table.

Apologies for the speed of my reply - it's a busy time of year. OK, I have setup a limited test to reflect the errors I am experiencing - please find a log here. This is an import into a new v91 DB using the Local Information Only scraper.

From what I can see the errors are resulting from Actor names with trailing spaces in the NFO files as well as some escape weirdness with a name including an apostrophe.

Please let me know if you need more.
Oh, I should confirm that the original NFO files used have been generated by simply exporting the internal DB. I do not (and have never) used an external media manager to modify them.

I also have backups of my original v90 DB including the actor duplicates so can assist with testing #6020 if you wish. Unfortunately I don't have a build environment though...
(2014-12-29, 01:56)virtuallysafe Wrote: Oh, I should confirm that the original NFO files used have been generated by simply exporting the internal DB. I do not (and have never) used an external media manager to modify them.

I also have backups of my original v90 DB including the actor duplicates so can assist with testing #6020 if you wish. Unfortunately I don't have a build environment though...
@virtuallysafe: Do you have a log of the same import into a v90 db using a non-v91 build, ie #1222? Easiest way to test a fresh v90 db while keeping your existing v90 db would be to set a <name> property for the video db in advancedsettings.xml.

For info, I've *never* exported/imported any NFOs. I have however deleted episodes when the NFO plot has been empty, refreshing the show once the episode NFO has been updated with a suitable plot. I'm wondering if this is a potential cause. All my tvshow NFOs are generated by Sickbeard.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2014-12-29, 10:18)Milhouse Wrote: Do you have a log of the same import into a v90 db using a non-v91 build

Hi Milhouse.

Yep, a copy of the same import to a v90 DB can be found here. This is once again imported into the Win x32 15.0-ALPHA1 Git:20141220-4453376. You should see a distinct absence of SQL Errors (ie. 'ERROR: SQL:') which is why I provided the v91 log with the index in place. This resulted in the inclusion of the failed SQL statement in the debug log.

Good idea re differing advanced settings, this is what I have been doing to ensure the family remains happy! Smile

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need more info.

Cheers.
Did the v90 test import result in duplicate actors and links? Can you provide details of the duplicate actors/links (see vatious PRs for suitable SQL queries etc.). Cheers.

Hope to be able to look at this myself, but probably not until tomorrow. Tonights build (if it builds) will include PR6020 courtesy of popcornmix and newclock4. You'll need to find the tar file on the FTP server, there's also a build from last night on there.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2014-12-29, 11:51)Milhouse Wrote: Did the v90 import result in duplicate actors and links? Can you provide details of the duplicate actors/links (see vatious PRs for suitable SQL queries etc.). Cheers.

Hope to be able to look at this myself, but probably not until tomorrow. Tonights build (if it builds) will include PR6020 courtesy of popcornmix and newclock4. You'll need to find the tar file on the FTP server, there's also a build from last night on there.

Indeed, in the context of my limited test, the following query of the v90 DB:

Code:
mysql> select idActor, strActor from actors group by strActor having count(*) >1;

Resulted in:

Code:
+---------+-------------------+
| idActor | strActor          |
|       3 | David Mitchell    |
|      46 | Douglas O\'Keeffe |
|      21 | Ilana Glazer      |
(2014-12-29, 01:39)virtuallysafe Wrote: Apologies for the speed of my reply - it's a busy time of year. OK, I have setup a limited test to reflect the errors I am experiencing - please find a log here. This is an import into a new v91 DB using the Local Information Only scraper.

From what I can see the errors are resulting from Actor names with trailing spaces in the NFO files as well as some escape weirdness with a name including an apostrophe.

Please let me know if you need more.

Thanks a lot for the debug log and no worries about the speed/delay.

So these are the actor names that failed
  • Ilana Glazer: Looks pretty normal to me.
  • Douglas O\'Keeffe: The single quote shouldn't be escaped in the string coming from the (NFO) scraper. Is this "wrong" in the NFO as well? Either way it should be able to handle it. Oddly enough it is escaped to Douglas O\\\'Keeffe which is not ideal either as the best escaping would be Douglas O\\''Keeffe
  • David Mitchell : The trainling space should be trimmed before it is added to the database. But nonetheless it shouldn't cause any issues either.

I have no idea why for all of these actors the previously executed
Code:
select actor_id from actor where name like '%s'
doesn't return the already existing actor with that name.

Could you by any chance provide the NFO(s) containing the above actors?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Did some tests in my local SQLite database.
  • I have no trouble matching "Ilana Glazer"
  • "Dougles O'Keeffee" is a tricky one. It was already in my "actor" table as "Dougles O'Keeffee" (no backslash or anything) but the only SELECT query for the "name" column that worked was with "Douglas O''Keeffe" and neither "Douglas O\'Keeffee" nor "Douglas O\\\'Keeffe" worked.
  • "David Mitchell" was also already in my "actor" table and I was able to get it with an SQL query matching for "David Mitchell" but not for "David Mitchell " (with a trailing space). Oddly enough doing an INSERT query with "David Mitchell " (with a trailing space) fails due to the unique index constraint.
This is really messed up.
(2014-12-29, 12:05)Montellese Wrote: So these are the actor names that failed

With regard to the log at post #107, Ilana Glazer - to be sure to be sure, seems to initially import _with_ a trailing space at line 561 which results in the import failure _without_ the trailing space at line 620.

Just in case you would still like them, the NFO's should be accessible here.
(2014-12-29, 12:34)virtuallysafe Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 12:05)Montellese Wrote: So these are the actor names that failed

With regard to the log at post #107, Ilana Glazer - to be sure to be sure, seems to initially import _with_ a trailing space at line 561 which results in the import failure _without_ the trailing space at line 620.

Just in case you would still like them, the NFO's should be accessible here.

OK that explains why it doesn't work with the one without trailing spaces.
(2014-12-29, 12:44)Montellese Wrote: OK that explains why it doesn't work with the one without trailing spaces.

Cool, unfortunately I will have to revert to someone with more MySQL skilz to add value here (nudge, nudge, Milhouse Smile).

Happy to play though so please let me know if I can help...
While I have you Sascha, and I know it sounds a little lame, i appreciate the work you do here. I look forward to the introduction of your 'import' work and the removal of the requirement for a centralised DB like mysql.

Can I ask where the dream is at?
(2014-12-29, 12:54)virtuallysafe Wrote:
(2014-12-29, 12:44)Montellese Wrote: OK that explains why it doesn't work with the one without trailing spaces.

Cool, unfortunately I will have to revert to someone with more MySQL skilz to add value here (nudge, nudge, Milhouse Smile).

Happy to play though so please let me know if I can help...
This question/answer seems to explain the issue pretty well: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/94606...ank-spaces

(2014-12-29, 13:24)virtuallysafe Wrote: While I have you Sascha, and I know it sounds a little lame, i appreciate the work you do here. I look forward to the introduction of your 'import' work and the removal of the requirement for a centralised DB like mysql.

Can I ask where the dream is at?
Hehe a lot of people are asking about this recently. Looks like I won't get around providing some information in a more official way. Video library synchronisation over UPnP works pretty well but it's not very fast. The main problem is the whole integration into the rest of Kodi like conflicts with local source scanning/updating, GUI integration and so on.
New OpenELEC I****** build: #1228
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 3.18.1 #1 PREEMPT Sun Dec 28 21:04:02 GMT 2014 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Dec 19 2014 18:40:20
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 5abd572e2ed1811283443387af09377b95501c50 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
OpenELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20141228210249-r19875-g98b89fa [Build #1228]

Based on tip of OpenELEC master (98b89faf, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (a52f69ad, changelog) with the following modifications:
  • Includes newclock4 patches
  • Excludes the OpenELEC fernetmenta patches due to conflicts with newclock4
  • Excludes the OpenELEC linux-01-RPi_support patch in favour of sourcing these and possibly more recent patches directly from kernel branch rpi-3.18.y
  • Excludes the OpenELEC kodi-001-helix_rpb_backports patch in favour of sourcing these and possibly more recent patches directly from newclock4 branch
  • Default setting for "Show RSS Feed" changed to disabled (new installs only) [patch details]
  • Disabled "Total Duration" in Confluence (see build #0221 for details)
  • Adapted service.openelec.settings to take advantage of PR:5217 [patch details]
  • Includes latest libnfs master (9c1d3848)
  • Includes latest libcec master (9f000e43)
  • Includes latest xbmc-pvr-addons master (28f0e748)
  • Includes latest xbmc-addon-xvdr master (328fa653)
  • Includes additional ffmpeg codecs/muxers enabled for testing/benchmarking purposes (see patch)
  • Includes animated splash support (patch)
  • Includes commits from libcec-2.2.0 (popcornmix)
  • Exclude kodi-999.99-fix-3692.patch: Superseded by PR6005
  • Exclude lirc_rpi.conf: No longer required, let Device Tree handle lirc_rpi (add "dtoverlay=lirc-rpi" to config.txt)
  • Include patch: Enable kernel device-tree support (details)
  • Include patch: Add device tree kernel trailer
  • Include patch: Update to Linux 3.18.1
  • Include patch: Add Linux 3.18.y options
  • Include patch: Add Linux 3.18.y compatible cfg80211_rx_mgmt
  • Include patch: Add *.dtb files to firmware
  • Include PR:3657: [rfc] kodi crashlogs
  • Include PR:5747: [database] - add setting for hiding watched movies/episodes in recently added lists
  • Include PR:5752: [jsonrpc] Allow retrieving empty TV shows via VideoLibrary.GetTVShows.
  • Include PR:5958: Fix state not saved after #5842 if playing from "Recently added".
Build Highlights:
  1. Refactored sort methods, drop GL(ES) methods, support for closed captions.
  2. [omxplayer] Skip packet concatenation for WMAV2 files (link)
Build Details:
  1. OpenELEC:
    • linux: Clear media states on flush (PR:3720, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Add support for Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo E lcd (PR:3722, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • ncurses: depends on package 'zlib' (1b55c37a)
    • busybox: update to busybox-1.23.0 (53c06e73)
    • binutils: update to binutils-2.25 (9d49b1a8)
    • busybox: fails to build with GOLD support enabled with binutils-2.25 (7a7f19d1)
    • replace duplicate KEY_OK with KEY_PLAY (cf00e574)
  2. XBMC:
    • sorting: fix Container.SetSortMethod (fixes #15627) (PR:5977, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
    • Remove string initialization (PR:6026, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • RFC: removal of glGet* (PR:5775, 5 commits, 11 files changed)
    • CHG: [droid] do not h/w decode MP4 SD video (save on support) (PR:4815, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • sorting: cleanup and refactor to allow different sort orders for the different sort methods (PR:5959, 3 commits, 11 files changed)
    • Android StageFright and MediaCodec HEVC hw accel (PR:6034, 4 commits, 7 files changed)
    • [WIP] Add hevc support to amlcodec (PR:5493, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • fix GUISpinControl process (PR:6029, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • FIX: [aml] S812 can do 4K + check earlier (PR:5791, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [pvr][cleanup] Cleanup things found by Cppcheck (PR:5812, 12 commits, 17 files changed)
    • add support for closed captions (PR:6030, 6 commits, 21 files changed)
    • dvdplayer: do not skip streaminfo if input format is unknown (PR:6036, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
    • [pvr] bump addons after #6036 (PR:6038, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [Confluence] labels in PVR Search could overlap (PR:6040, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • dvdplayer: drop silly setting sync to audio when video reference clock i... (PR:6039, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • [skin] update re-touched (9d4644e0)
    • cosmetics: fix c&p'ed code comment in CVideoInfoTag::ToSortable() (71831c12)
  3. kodi-pvr-addons:
    • vnsi: only consider video and audio streams for playing time (PR:394, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • pvr-addons: fix the mime type for mpegts (PR:397, 1 commit, 12 files changed)
  4. newclock4:
    • New commits in this build:
      • [omxplayer] Skip packet concatenation for WMAV2 files (b6f0d5cb)
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • gl: avoid grabbing viewport on each render (eb59c270)
      • GL: switch to CPU based matrix caculations to match GLES (5a58cd2e)
      • GL(ES): Simplify matrix stack handling (266e3084)
      • fixup! GL(ES): Simplify matrix stack handling (04355c64)
      • squash: Fixup build after glGet (151c8b80)
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112