• 8(current)
WIP 1080LF (Linear)
I like your ideas, clean and minimalistic Piers. It looks like your skin gets straight to the point unlike the default skin which is overly complicated to do a simple task while it would be nice to see a setting where we could chose a colour scheme alternative to orange or make it easy for us to customise in the skins files however this isn't necessary.

Best of luck.
If you need a german translation, please PM me. I would be happy to help. Smile
Best looking skin that I have seen.
The link in your sig does not go here btw. gonna give it a shot.
There will be other colours available other than orange - that's the default. Skin is still being worked on. I don't want to release an alpha until I've completed all the screens. Fixes will needs to be made but that's what an alpha is for :p

More screenshots to follow - the poster view and banner views are also now completed. The mediabar I've created at the bottom is unified apart from list views. Nice to start off with a 3/5 rating Sad
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2013-07-31, 07:50)Piers Wrote: Sorry but this skin is dead - my coding skills are nowhere near good enough to complete it. If anyone would like to do the coding and I do the graphics then please let me know.

If this is still the case, could you kindly update your first post?
(2015-01-01, 14:29)HeadLearning Wrote:
(2013-07-31, 07:50)Piers Wrote: Sorry but this skin is dead - my coding skills are nowhere near good enough to complete it. If anyone would like to do the coding and I do the graphics then please let me know.

If this is still the case, could you kindly update your first post?

I've already updated the first post and numerous other posts saying this skin is now back in full development. What you see on the first page is recent and will change as more is completed (check the 'last edited' date at the bottom right of the post).

Any update on this skin? Looks great in the pictures, i can't wait to test it.Big Grin
It's still in development - my other skin has taken over in terms of priority.

Just wanted to stop by to say that I very much like the screenshots! Very clean looking and good use of space on the screen! Smile
(2015-02-07, 15:34)Mettbrot Wrote: Just wanted to stop by to say that I very much like the mockups! Very clean looking and good use of space on the screen! Smile

The mockups, or the actual coded parts of the skin? The coded parts are at the top, the old mockups are at the bottom (first post).

The screenshots look like a refined version of the botton mockup, better text font size, better icons, very nice! Wink
what is up whit this skin will it be finish i really like it
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1080LF (Linear)21