• 42(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-01-04, 13:21)bitbanger Wrote: Hello,

thanks for bringing some new development to this add-on!

One request: would it be possible to have an option to toggle 'mark this video as watched/unwatched'?
I noticed that after I updated the add-on to 5.0 I lost the markings for what I watched before, and it would be handy to set that marking again in a simple way.

Question: I see some of the videos are shown as 'Publishing date: 31-12-1969'. From where does the funky date originates? (looks like related to Unix epoch).
Perhaps it would make sense to avoid showing this info if the detected publishing date is before ~2005 (=when Youtube has been founded)

Thanks you're welcome.
Regarding 'Mark as watched' won't work. I haven't any influence of this option and the urls are completely different to the addon before. This is a complete new development.
This is no unix timestamp and i won't filter dates. Some movies use their original publishing date. But can you provide me with ID of the video?
(2015-01-04, 10:21)nickr Wrote: Forget the debug log addon. Copy/paste to your favourite pastebin site.

I'm not quite sure how to do that. I have a standalone openelec setup and am not sure how to cut and paste or if that is even possible. Are there any other upload logger's I could use? I did try using the same KODI upload logger 14.0 on my other standalone system and got the same script error. I definately want to get this sorted out before I have any future issues because I do realize without the logs it's very hard to know what is going on. I will also look for some help on the other forum as to not clutter up this youtube thread....thanks
Sorry I thought first some reason you were on windows. For openelec run from an ssh login
Code:
pastebinit .kodi/temp/kodi.log
. The command will leave behind a URL for you to post here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-01-03, 21:40)bromix Wrote:
(2015-01-03, 19:25)igjunk Wrote: First of, thanks a lot for a great add-on!

I have a small, perhaps already answered question, is there any way to map next & previous chapter buttons to skip videos back and forth in their entirety? Right now, it just skips short periods, at a time.
If you play videos with 'Play from here' or 'Play all' this will work. But it has nothing to do with the addon itself if next or prev. is working.

That worked. Is there any way to change the Play button to function as Play all or Play from here, and keep OK button as a regular Play?
(2015-01-03, 22:25)yonika Wrote: Hi there,

I'm using this add-on since I installed Helix a week ago,
I tried all versions 5beta 5.0 5.0.1 5.0.2 and with all of them I have serious crash issues.

When I try to play multiple videos using "play from here" after a few videos Lodi crashes.
I'm using the Mac version on Yosemite.

I must say that sometimes it crashes while browsing the addon menus as well.

I'd really like to use this addon' features but now it is very unusable.
What info do I need to provide in order for this to be researched ?

One more issue I've got is when I'm trying to see my playlists, it does not do anything.

log file - http://pastebin.com/PjPfUzMW
crash file - http://pastebin.com/B53z2xNf

thanks in advance
Jonathan
(2015-01-04, 22:29)yonika Wrote:

I tried all versions 5beta 5.0 5.0.1 5.0.2 and with all of them I have serious crash issues.

When I try to play multiple videos using "play from here" after a few videos Lodi crashes.

One more issue I've got is when I'm trying to see my playlists, it does not do anything.

thanks in advance
Jonathan

Please create thread in osx section with crashlog and all
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Something interesting is happening with history. If I watch a video on a browser logged into my YouTube account it appears in my watched history on Kodi. If I watch a video on Kodi it doesn't show in history.
(2015-01-04, 22:47)laptopu Wrote: Something interesting is happening with history. If I watch a video on a browser logged into my YouTube account it appears in my watched history on Kodi. If I watch a video on Kodi it doesn't show in history.
See posts from before. Google's API is broken.
(2015-01-04, 22:31)Martijn Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 22:29)yonika Wrote:

thanks in advance
Jonathan

Please create thread in osx section with crashlog and all

This is an issue with bromix' add-on. I do not see why I have to move this post.
Moreover, bromix asked me to add logs of the issue and so I did.
But, giving partial info really frustrates me. I do not mind moving this item somewhere else if
I know that someone is really going to look at that, and if I know in advance what is needed.

Could you please explain, what EXACTLY and Why I need to do now ?
Who will research the issue ?
Does it seem like a problem with Kodi or the YouTube client ?

Jonathan
Hi,
This seems like the place to describe a problem I'm facing with this plugin.

I've been using this plugin for months. Recently it tried to update itself to 5.0.1 but I guess it couldn't because i got a popup :
" Plugin.video.youtube 5.0.1 Installation failed!"

Thereafter the youtube plugin stayed broken, I uninstalled and tried installing again, but with the same result.

I tnought upgrading to kodi 14.0 might help, so I did that, and tried installing again, but installation fails again with the same message.
One more question, would it be difficult to implement resume functionality?
(2015-01-05, 04:05)roycejp Wrote: Hi,
This seems like the place to describe a problem I'm facing with this plugin.

I've been using this plugin for months. Recently it tried to update itself to 5.0.1 but I guess it couldn't because i got a popup :
" Plugin.video.youtube 5.0.1 Installation failed!"

Thereafter the youtube plugin stayed broken, I uninstalled and tried installing again, but with the same result.

I tnought upgrading to kodi 14.0 might help, so I did that, and tried installing again, but installation fails again with the same message.
Please follow the steps in the second part of the following post :
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid1878424
hello bromix, i have buy a film in google play movie and added in my yuotube playlist

in kody, i see film in playlist but not play....Error plugin

help me please

thank you
(2015-01-05, 11:24)metallicus76 Wrote: hello bromix, i have buy a film in google play movie and added in my yuotube playlist

in kody, i see film in playlist but not play....Error plugin

help me please

thank you

How can you add a movie from Google Play Movies to a playlist of YouTube. Also please provide a complete Log so I can see whats happening.

(2015-01-05, 05:27)igjunk Wrote: One more question, would it be difficult to implement resume functionality?

?!? Resume what? KODI provides resume individual videos after you stopped in the middle of it.
Hey Bro, not sure if this is mentioned before and it's also a small thing. But in icon view on my scan the text below my subscription (and sign in) and what to watch have a "[/B]".

• 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20