• 43(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
Problem with the skin or KODI: see post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1877801
Double-Format: The skin and I'm using [B]. So the text will be (internal) [B]My subscriptions[/B]

Mhmm...seems the forum has a similar problem with that Big Grin
(2015-01-05, 11:27)bromix Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 11:24)metallicus76 Wrote: hello bromix, i have buy a film in google play movie and added in my yuotube playlist

in kody, i see film in playlist but not play....Error plugin

help me please

thank you

How can you add a movie from Google Play Movies to a playlist of YouTube. Also please provide a complete Log so I can see whats happening.

this a logo file

Code:
10:56:15 T:6720   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(11, C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\default.py): start processing
10:56:15 T:6720  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:56:15 T:6720   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(11, C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\default.py): the source file to load is "C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\default.py"
10:56:15 T:6720   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(11, C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\default.py): setting the Python path to C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube;C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\DLLs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\python27.zip;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\plat-win;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\lib-tk;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python;C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\lib\site-packages
10:56:15 T:6720   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(11, C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\default.py): entering source directory C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube
10:56:15 T:6720   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(11, C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "plugin.video.youtube" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
10:56:16 T:7208   DEBUG: DialogProgress::StartModal called
10:56:16 T:6720   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\default.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                runner.run(__provider__)
                                              File "C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\kodion\runner.py", line 16, in run
                                                __RUNNER__.run(provider, context)
                                              File "C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\kodion\impl\xbmc\xbmc_runner.py", line 27, in run
                                                results = provider.navigate(context)
                                              File "C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\kodion\abstract_provider.py", line 106, in navigate
                                                result = method(context, re_match)
                                              File "C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\kodion\register_provider_path.py", line 12, in wrapper
                                                return func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\youtube\provider.py", line 241, in _on_play
                                                return yt_play.play_video(self, context, re_match)
                                              File "C:\Users\cristian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\resources\lib\youtube\helper\yt_play.py", line 21, in play_video
                                                video_item = VideoItem(video_id, video_stream['url'])
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
10:56:16 T:7208   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogProgress.xml) ------
10:56:16 T:7208    INFO: Loading skin file: DialogProgress.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY
10:56:17 T:6720    INFO: Python script stopped
10:56:17 T:6720   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 6720 terminating
10:56:17 T:7208   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
10:56:17 T:7208   DEBUG:  XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating
10:56:17 T:7208   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?video_id=trDuiMOg6B0]
10:56:17 T:7208   DEBUG: Playlist Player: no more playable items... aborting playback
10:56:17 T:1700  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
10:56:17 T:1700   DEBUG: Thread BackgroundLoader 1700 terminating
10:56:17 T:7208   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogProgress.xml) ------
10:56:20 T:7208   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (Pointer.xml) ------
10:56:20 T:7208   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (Pointer.xml) ------
10:56:22 T:7208   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
10:56:23 T:7208   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x38, sym: 0x0134, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x100
10:56:23 T:7208   DEBUG: CApplication::OnKey: alt-leftalt (0x4f0d4) pressed, action is
10:56:23 T:7208   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (Pointer.xml) ------
10:56:23 T:7208   DEBUG: CWinEventsWin32::WndProcWindow is active
10:56:23 T:7208   DEBUG: CWinEventsWin32::WndProc: Focus switched to process C:\Windows\explorer.exe
You're using Frodo? I will only support Gotham and Helix.
(2015-01-05, 12:12)bromix Wrote: You're using Frodo? I will only support Gotham and Helix.

no, i use helix
Hi,

Thanks for an awesome plugin.

Can I ask where are we at with 1080p support, I realise that Gotham was unable to play MPEG-Dash, however Helix has a newer version FFmpeg, seems unclear if it supports Dash. I note that the plugin has the option to pick full HD, however I still only get 720p on videos that at are 1080p?

Also is there any chance that in the future you could add support for marking videos as watched on the youtube platform, so that when swapping between the plugin and other devices eg IOS you know which videos you have watched?

Thanks again.
(2015-01-05, 14:44)uksa007 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for an awesome plugin.

Can I ask where are we at with 1080p support, I realise that Gotham was unable to play MPEG-Dash, however Helix has a newer version FFmpeg, seems unclear if it supports Dash. I note that the plugin has the option to pick full HD, however I still only get 720p on videos that at are 1080p?

Also is there any chance that in the future you could add support for marking videos as watched on the youtube platform, so that when swapping between the plugin and other devices eg IOS you know which videos you have watched?

Thanks again.

Helix doesn't support the DASH 1080p Videos...so no support for that. But the 1080p setting if for Livestreams. Because I found livestream which are working in 1080p because no DASH.
And no, Marked watched isn't a function of YouTube..as soon as you clear your browser cache the 'Watched' markers are gone Wink YouTube doesn't store any information about watched videos. This is a information locally stored on your device.
(2015-01-05, 00:31)yonika Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 22:31)Martijn Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 22:29)yonika Wrote: log file - http://pastebin.com/PjPfUzMW
crash file - http://pastebin.com/B53z2xNf

thanks in advance
Jonathan

Please create thread in osx section with crashlog and all

This is an issue with bromix' add-on. I do not see why I have to move this post.
Moreover, bromix asked me to add logs of the issue and so I did.
But, giving partial info really frustrates me. I do not mind moving this item somewhere else if
I know that someone is really going to look at that, and if I know in advance what is needed.

Could you please explain, what EXACTLY and Why I need to do now ?
Who will research the issue ?
Does it seem like a problem with Kodi or the YouTube client ?

Jonathan

No reply ?
Is there another YouTube plugin I can use instead ?
You're using the addon from GitHub?

Code:
plugin.video.youtube-master

It must be
Code:
plugin.video.youtube
Otherwise this will result in conflicts if you receive updates.
(2015-01-05, 11:27)bromix Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 05:27)igjunk Wrote: One more question, would it be difficult to implement resume functionality?

?!? Resume what? KODI provides resume individual videos after you stopped in the middle of it.

Then, it doesn't work. I pressed stop on a video, and, then when I pressed play, it started playing from the beginning rather than asking me whether I want to resume.
(2015-01-05, 08:13)bromix Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 04:05)roycejp Wrote: Hi,
This seems like the place to describe a problem I'm facing with this plugin.

I've been using this plugin for months. Recently it tried to update itself to 5.0.1 but I guess it couldn't because i got a popup :
" Plugin.video.youtube 5.0.1 Installation failed!"

Thereafter the youtube plugin stayed broken, I uninstalled and tried installing again, but with the same result.

I tnought upgrading to kodi 14.0 might help, so I did that, and tried installing again, but installation fails again with the same message.
Please follow the steps in the second part of the following post :
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid1878424

That worked.

Thank You ! Big Grin
(2015-01-05, 18:21)bromix Wrote: You're using the addon from GitHub?

Code:
plugin.video.youtube-master

It must be
Code:
plugin.video.youtube
Otherwise this will result in conflicts if you receive updates.

Bromix, are you deliberately ignoring my posts ?

I really appreciate your work on the plugin, but it does not
Work for me, I posted the links to the logs you requested,
But since then you ignore it.

Is there a reason for that ?
bromix

I have an pinacle 9600 HD with KODI 14 HELIX and i have a update for plugin vidéo youtube 5.0.3 beta but the add-on dont work
I'm not ignoring you...your logs show me that you have a false addon folder...correct this first and post a new log. I'm trying to help and doing this in my spare time, so please don't go there telling me what to do and what not Wink

You have a direct extracted addon from GitHub in your addon folder...the folder is also the ID and must be plugin.video.youtube.
The master branch isn't the final version...the branches with the version tags are.

(2015-01-05, 18:37)nazih202 Wrote: bromix

I have an pinacle 9600 HD with KODI 14 HELIX and i have a update for plugin vidéo youtube 5.0.3 beta but the add-on dont work

Logs please Smile
(2015-01-05, 18:40)bromix Wrote: I'm not ignoring you...your logs show me that you have a false addon folder...correct this first and post a new log. I'm trying to help and doing this in my spare time, so please don't go there telling me what to do and what not Wink

You have a direct extracted addon from GitHub in your addon folder...the folder is also the ID and must be plugin.video.youtube.
The master branch isn't the final version...the branches with the version tags are.

Sorry, i thought that what you wrote regarding the master was directed to someone else's question
I'll try what you wrote and post logs again if needed.
the plugin keeps spinning when i click and not générâtes log
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20