• 35(current)
Android Latest VidOn Box Impressions
Another good news!

VidOn XBMC (Gotham) v 0.0.0.4 is out!

Download link: http://www.vidon.me/download/xbmc/VidonX....0.0.4.apk

Changelog:
1. Fixed: Stuttering issue in video playback
2. Fixed: Freezing issue when seeking in certain cases
3. Improved: Added VidOn XBMC Pro logo to distinguish between versions of VidOn XBMC

Please update your VidOn XBMC asap.
Nice. I assume the source code will be available very soon?
Thanks Wolly. Before release of this box, you guys had HD audio included as part of non-member/non-subscriber list of features, along with 3D (which still is). So, for those of us who bought early on based on those expectations, I think you should include HD audio w/o subscription, or alternatively at least offer some kind of a lifetime sub option at a reasonable price for early adopters. Former would be preferable of course, but I understand if latter is necessary as I recall you guys mentioning selling this box at cost (or near so).

Also, I updated post #1 with a snapshot of this player, especially for new users. Please let me know if I missed anything. Thanks.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
You have to pay a subscription fee just to get HD audio? I was always wary of this "membership" and even more so now that they seem to be changing the terms. What is to stop them from adding 3D to that list?
Nothing, which is why I've been trying to call them out on it.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Weird , the change log doesnt show changes done on your github

On github i saw subtitles bug fixed , 3d for half-sbs , tab , dts/dolby digital codec download for non suscribed users , and more things fixed that are not being released

Basically , your releases are different than the code released on github
This subscription will useless after a year,there is always going to be a new hardware with better features next year.

(This remind of when the Dune Smart series was coming out and HDI Dune mention that you don't need to buy a new device next year,you can always upgrade your device main motherboard unit with new version)

Subscription only works for Netflix etc....Laugh
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-01-06, 12:51)Ned Scott Wrote: Nice. I assume the source code will be available very soon?
I wouldn't. If they release the source can't people build it themselves and bypass the subscription/membership model?
They are required to release the source code. It is not optional when using GPL software.
Ned, you know that, I know that, vidon ignore it. Frankly the foundation needs to enforce its copyright.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
if they dont' respect gpl but they use the forum for free advertisement why mod doesn't close the 3ad ?
(2015-01-06, 21:47)Ned Scott Wrote: They are required to release the source code. It is not optional when using GPL software.
Yes, but they wouldn't be the first company to ignore that detail.
(2015-01-06, 23:18)Roby77 Wrote: if they dont' respect gpl but they use the forum for free advertisement why mod doesn't close the 3ad ?
Perhaps because they are a 'sponsor' which is presumably related to money.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I don't blame them...
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-01-07, 00:01)movie78 Wrote: I don't blame them...
You have lost me. You don't blame who for what?
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest VidOn Box Impressions3