• 17(current)
Release Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix
Pecinko you are amazing. One last thing I noticed if you get time, the skin dosent show the addon version anymore? Example in the old version in list view it would show pulsar then 2.20. Thanks

Edit. Also just spotted in settings the top option on the left is xbmc and in the top middle it says settings xbmc
Fixed in 2.0.7
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thank you Smile
Hello,

I just started using your skin and it seems to be really great so thank you for your work !

Just a few remarks:
- progress is not saved (tv shows/movies will always play from start or from the last progress saved with another skin)
- the recommended "shelf" for the TV Shows section looks more like an "in progress" shelf than a recommended one

And actually that's all !

Thanks again for this skin.
(2015-01-13, 20:12)lgda Wrote: - progress is not saved (tv shows/movies will always play from start or from the last progress saved with another skin)

Getting that as well. Not sure from when though - normally keep watching to the end Smile
(2015-01-13, 16:35)pecinko Wrote: Fixed in 2.0.7

Addon version now shows perfectly in programmes but not in video, music or pictures. Thanks for your time Smile
(2015-01-13, 20:37)kl1k Wrote:
(2015-01-13, 20:12)lgda Wrote: - progress is not saved (tv shows/movies will always play from start or from the last progress saved with another skin)

Getting that as well. Not sure from when though - normally keep watching to the end Smile

Skin has no control over this.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

So there might be a problem on kodi side (or on my side) because it works with some skins and not with others.

Thank you.

I have not had the is problem with amber or confluence. Make sure you are running the helix version with the Auth fix.
(2015-01-13, 12:49)FrankDeRyder Wrote: Personally I connect to the RPi via SFTP (SSH FTP), copy the required ZIP to the home directory, then install it via add ons as per normal.

I installed Amber this way via my tablet. Downloaded the ZIP to my tablet, opened AndFTP (https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...p&hl=en_GB), connected to the RPi via SFTP, uploaded the required ZIP, installed from RPi add ons.

Default username is 'pi'
Default password is 'raspberry'

Hope that helps.

When you say "install it via addons." are you referring to install addons from zip? Because this causes dependency errors for me.

I'll give the SSH ftp go but surely there's a simpler way?
First of all, thanks for updating the best skin to Helix!
I have one small issue though; whenever I update my library while on the homescreen, I see the TV SHOWS and MOVIES intermittently vanish and return. This wasn't the case on Gotham.
(2015-01-14, 09:08)Smultie Wrote: First of all, thanks for updating the best skin to Helix!
I have one small issue though; whenever I update my library while on the homescreen, I see the TV SHOWS and MOVIES intermittently vanish and return. This wasn't the case on Gotham.

Helix "feature" or bug, I'm afraid.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2015-01-14, 02:04)heatl0rd Wrote: When you say "install it via addons." are you referring to install addons from zip? Because this causes dependency errors for me.
Then you have the incorrect file for your version of kodi/xbmc.
(2015-01-14, 01:36)rockcjc Wrote:

I have not had the is problem with amber or confluence. Make sure you are running the helix version with the Auth fix.
What is the Auth fix?
Great skin. Maybe the best for use with PleXBMC.
But I have a slight problem with the screen where I can change the background images. I can still change the images, but I don't see which screen I'm changing because that text information is not visible.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix4