A few request
Hi,

Loving Amber, but is there any possiblility to make custom submenus?

And also is it possible to have a visible buffer bar with the progress bar ( for example a gray area that shows you how much you buffered in streaming addons )

All the best
Charlie
Is there a specific "wanted" thread i should post it in? Or am i the only one who whould love custom submenus? =)
I won't do it, sorry. It's just too much work.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

snif :-(
I would have loved it to for my kid. He could have "films" and "TV shows" for him, like daddy :-)
(2015-01-15, 11:19)xirederf Wrote: snif :-(
I would have loved it to for my kid. He could have "films" and "TV shows" for him, like daddy :-)

Profiles? I have 3 kids, don't think I don't love them Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Or just seperate main menu entries. I have that at home - "Family Films", Family TV", "Media Films" and "Media TV" (as writing "Adult Films" and "Adult TV" doesn't quite mean what I want it to Wink ) and it works fine. Just pointing to different shares on my NAS drive containing the relevant media (Family and Media shares, each with Film and TV sub-folders) as the sources for each.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2015-01-15, 11:25)pecinko Wrote: Profiles? I have 3 kids, don't think I don't love them Smile

Never have and never will tell that ! :-)
I don't want to switch profiles. I'd just like to have a second "movies" tab in fact. I'll try to see if I can duplicate that in the xml files (never done that defore ! :-p)
(2015-01-15, 14:54)xirederf Wrote:
(2015-01-15, 11:25)pecinko Wrote: Profiles? I have 3 kids, don't think I don't love them Smile

Never have and never will tell that ! :-)
I don't want to switch profiles. I'd just like to have a second "movies" tab in fact. I'll try to see if I can duplicate that in the xml files (never done that defore ! :-p)

Suit yourself - take a look at XMLs. When your done, re-visit skin settings page where you already can make your own main menu items. Not sure why we were talking about submenus, though Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Maybe i didn't understood the first post. I'll explain what i meant :
I already add a custom menu Item. Bu tI'd like to be able to have sub menus for this item. The same way that there is for movies.
If it can already be done, I'm very sorry, I didn't see and please explain to me how to do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few request0