• 140(current)
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script
Ok, no luck in getting CDArt Manager to work with Kodi. Many scans, no results (and yes, the main music library has been scanned into Kodi already).

Here is a debug log:
http://www.dondi.net/Dondikodi.zip
Alienware X-51: 3.4GHz, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD C drive, 12T RAID, Win 8, XBMC 12.1, Nox
MacPro 1,1, 2 x 2.66GHz Dual-Core Xeon, 12GB RAM, 500GB C drive, 1.5T 2nd HD, OS X 10.6.8, XBMC 12.1, Nox
Precision 7500: 2 x 2GHz, 30GB RAM, 500GB C drive, 2TB 2nd HD, Win 8, XBMC 12.1, Confluence
Arcade Cabinet
the next post could be the magic answer - I am having same problem
until an updated version is posted it won't work Helix changed some database tables and the add-on needs those to be fixed for it to work
I think the posts regarding this otherwise AWESOME script's Helix incompatibility are the only things holding me back from upgrading to Kodi/Helix...

Here's hoping it gets resolved by giftie or some similarly gracious person with the knowledge to do so! Love this script!
Yup until the script gets updated, it won't work on Helix.

So I just decided to install Gotham along side of Helix, and use cdArt Manager from within Gotham. Haven't run into any issues.
That's a great idea, thank you! I think some others who've commented above are doing the same thing, too.

I'm just combating a "lazy" problem on my end, haha!
Hah, yeah in my case, I had deleted my old Gotham database, so I had to re-scrape all my library...... about 36 hours later it finished scraping (45,000 songs).

The added kick to the nuts was the creation of the cdArt Manager database again, another hour or so for that. Luckily, 95% of my library already has MusicBrainz tags so it went quicker then expected.
I have also installed Gotham along side Helix to get cdartmanager function.
For the time being I cant use mysql database with music though.
Hopefully this great program will be updated for Helix!
Hey, usually I'm only reading the forums here but this time I have to say a word I think.

Is this issue still relevant or has someone already fixed the script for Helix?
I've patched my local version some weeks ago, but very quick and dirty - so if someone still needs it for Helix I could review my fixes and give a working version to you on the weekend.
(2015-01-15, 00:15)stef.an Wrote: Hey, usually I'm only reading the forums here but this time I have to say a word I think.

Is this issue still relevant or has someone already fixed the script for Helix?
I've patched my local version some weeks ago, but very quick and dirty - so if someone still needs it for Helix I could review my fixes and give a working version to you on the weekend.

I would definitely appreciate if you could upload a working version. I'm guessing a lot of people would appreciate it!!!
Yeah pls. Would be great if you post a working version here. Thanks in advance stef.an.

lokking forward to the weekend
Hi, I think a lot of people (like me) are eagerly awaiting for this addon to be updated...

If giftie were so kind to have a look at it and make the needed changes for Helix (since he is the original creator) would be great. If he is unable to do so or uninterested (hard for me to believe, but possible) then any help would be very appreciated !!!

Thanks to giftie and to stef.an
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Mhhh, okay - somehow I'm feeling a little sorry for finding this thread that late...

Here's my fork at github:
https://github.com/stefansielaff/script....tree/Helix
Just make sure the branch Helix is selected, download the ZIP (on the right) and install via Add-on manager. I've only fixed the path requirements for Helix in this version, hopefully skipping all my other personal changes to the script.

Use at your own risk of course and don't blame me if it kills your database, art collection, system or whatever Wink

Edit: Make sure to uninstall any previous version of cdART Manager before installing this one (see post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1893664)
(2015-01-15, 19:08)stef.an Wrote: Mhhh, okay - somehow I'm feeling a little sorry for finding this thread that late...

Here's my fork at github:
https://github.com/stefansielaff/script....tree/Helix
Just make sure the branch Helix is selected, download the ZIP (on the right) and install via Add-on manager. I've only fixed the path requirements for Helix in this version, hopefully skipping all my other personal changes to the script.

Use at your own risk of course and don't blame me if it kills your database, art collection, system or whatever Wink

Stef.an, what does your fix actually do for you?
for me it does nothing
cdartmanager still does not build the database.still does not scan or anything else
stef.an your zip dont work for me as well. still no download or other db actions.

but thanks for trying to help.

hoping for the helix update for this one soon.
  • 140(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script6